Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am shocked that an independent animator using WOW assets put together a better cinematic, only complaint is it should have kept the original cinematography, and just concentrated on fixing the lip sync.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Are you serious? The animation is considerably better and they at least tried to lip sync.. unlike Blizzard.
    something to note, the fanmade cinematic is only in english. the ingame wow cinematic comes in every single language.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    something to note, the fanmade cinematic is only in english. the ingame wow cinematic comes in every single language.
    I'm sure everyone seeing a bad low quality version makes it good in your mind, but really, no, it doesn't.

Also the argument of it being an ingame cinematic, as a reminder, the player character doesn't even appear in this one and unless you regularily lament the lack of raid markers in your cinematics, there was little to no reason for it being such a cinematic other than it being cheap. Some fan making one in less than a week just shows that it wouldn't have cost Blizzard an arm and a leg to make a proper one though.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

I'm sure everyone seeing a bad low quality version makes it good in your mind, but really, no, it doesn't.

Also the argument of it being an ingame cinematic, as a reminder, the player character doesn't even appear in this one and unless you regularily lament the lack of raid markers in your cinematics, there was little to no reason for it being such a cinematic other than it being cheap. Some fan making one in less than a week just shows that it wouldn't have cost Blizzard an arm and a leg to make a proper one though.
    You are talking to a guy that still swears that BfA ending was delisted from youtube because it was released "too soon" and that it will be back when enough people will clear the raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get the tusks. Are they really in such high demand to justify the addition into the BMAH?

Also

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    What's so special about the cinematic that MMOC would put it on their front page I don't get it? It's literally a carbon-copy of the original cinematic, but worse quality..
    No

7+ Year Old Account
    Also the argument of it being an ingame cinematic, as a reminder, the player character doesn't even appear in this one and unless you regularily lament the lack of raid markers in your cinematics,
    Yes they do, the player and their raid members appears in the background a few times, like when the sword drops, when garrosh looks to the boss, and when the explosion happens. there is a couple other times but only visible when you have a full raid, making them more visible during the cinematic.
    But the shown cinematics are the bugged vesion so the ones you see online only show 1 person. like here.

Quote Originally Posted by GR8GODZILLAGOD View Post
    With their stupidly low drop-rate and how painfully long SoO is? God no.
    wow is dying because of blizzard and all those systems and time gate to lock everyone looking like a job

They dont do content to everyone, they only do content to raiders for a long time
    Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post
    This race is an abomination and atrocity. This race doesn't belong in World of Warcraft at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    Got ganked by a Vulpera, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by ThiagoTorres View Post
    wow is dying because of blizzard and all those systems and time gate to lock everyone looking like a job

They dont do content to everyone, they only do content to raiders for a long time
    The hell does that have to do with my comment?

- - - Updated - - -

The same could be said for the pre-rendered cinematics as well as the ingame cinematic where we first escape the maw, though. All of those are synced to English.
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

Yes they do, the player and their raid members appears in the background a few times, like when the sword drops, when garrosh looks to the boss, and when the explosion happens. there is a couple other times but only visible when you have a full raid, making them more visible during the cinematic.
    But the shown cinematics are the bugged vesion so the ones you see online only show 1 person. like here.
    Okay I stand corrected, though sersiously I can't be the only one to have missed our utterly miniscule presence in the cutscene. Apparently my raid doesn't have enough glow effects on their transmog as I didn't even notice any of us standing there the first time watching it, lol.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

7+ Year Old Account
    Okay I stand corrected, though sersiously I can't be the only one to have missed our utterly miniscule presence in the cutscene. Apparently my raid doesn't have enough glow effects on their transmog as I didn't even notice any of us standing there the first time watching it, lol.
    again you missed it cause its bugged and only showing the main player, not the entire raid.

again you missed it cause its bugged and only showing the main player, not the entire raid.
    I watched one on youtube where the raid was shown, so I guessed just I missed it. Well, a bug would explain it, though personally I don't see how us being ants next to the boss and kaiju-garrosh would add anything to the cinematic. It's all about garrosh's last whinging before he suicides into the boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I am shocked that an independent animator using WOW assets put together a better cinematic, only complaint is it should have kept the original cinematography, and just concentrated on fixing the lip sync.
    I Agree on both notes.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Hey MMO-Champ, thanks again for ruining a spoiler by telling us you're going to ruin it.

Keep up the great work, lol.
    Mods are too busy to be bothered with moderation...but still post nonsense in threads.

Please do not contact me about moderation - Reach out to another member.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard HQ: Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit our game is dying. That toxic man is putting the killwaifu into our game, what do we do?!
    Intern 1: How about we make the game fun?
    Ion: Naw lets release a t-mog on the BMAH so we can inflate our wow token engagement metric so that we all dont lose our jobs.

They should put that cinematic in game.

1000% better than Garrosh's teeth wagging around like hotdogs.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helander View Post
    Blizzard HQ: Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit our game is dying. That toxic man is putting the killwaifu into our game, what do we do?!
    Intern 1: How about we make the game fun?
    Ion: Naw lets release a t-mog on the BMAH so we can inflate our wow token engagement metric so that we all dont lose our jobs.
    Oh yeah ~1 milion on average per server, that will inflate wow token engagement a lot. And it's not like ton of people compete for that, I play on very high/sometimes full server and 2-3 people compete (more likely 2).

Btw, I'm one of these lucky ones, got it for 900k, I guess my work to gather 2M for spider starts again. Funny that I never really farmed it, clearing so long raid for so tiny chance is ridicolous.

But the ingame cinematic is not lip synced to any language.

Its an easy fix to just add other languages onto this one and atleast one will always be lip synced... as opposed to none.

Lip syncing always takes extra time especially to multiple languages. Most games take one language and stick to it, only a few go the extra mile.. even FF14 (the current hot mmo) isnt synced to english but its not that noticeable, im fairly sure its lip synced to japanese but i dont understand that anyway so cant confirm.

Blizzard selling Tusks of Mannoroth and leaving them a 0.whatever% drop is the most blatant example of a company that hates their player base, knows that the few remaining people are utterly addicted with no dignity, and just feels like milking the morons.

I can't imagine continuing to play a game that is so disrespectful of players and their time.