10+ Year Old Account

Fallen Charger Update

Fallen Charger Update
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    We’ve read feedback from players and observed in-game activities that have led us to see that the Fallen Charger could be better configured.

The initial design intention with Fallen Charger was to make it similar to the Time-Lost Proto-Drake, but that setup didn’t match how other rare spawns behave in Shadowlands, so we changed it on the PTR to work like other rares, where players would want to organize to defeat it because the drop chance would be meaningful enough to warrant doing so.

However, there’s a growing sense of frustration for many as the mount currently feels like something that requires repeated and constant grinding in Group Finder. So with a hotfix that is going live soon today, we’re making three updates to the Fallen Charger:

• It will now drop an appropriate amount of Maw loot, such as Stygia, Ve’nari Reputation, and a chance for a Korthian Armament.
    • It will now incur the daily loot lockout when you kill it.
    • We’ve increased the drop chance of the Reins of the Fallen Charger by 3x.

Thank you for all of your feedback on this.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hype, makes me wanna take a stab at it once more.

*cries in 350+ soundless kills before it dropped*
    (but at least it dropped, have faith my fellow mount collectors!)

I have killed that mob now about 20 times. Yes, I could've killed it more often but I don't always have the motivation for it. So restricting me is actually nice.

YES!!!!! More RNG mount drops MMMMMM yea baby Come on blizzard give it to me one more time .....

Typical Blizzard. Increased the chance, but it's still RNG. Could not fix it to work like the time-lost proto.

What are even these random rules? Has to behave like other rares in the maw? XD Has, cause you decided that. It doesn't really have to.

Thanks Blizzard, I've been ignoring it since patch release and decided to kill it for the first time today and got the mount.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Killed it for the second time ever earlier and I got it. I'm unsure on how high the chance is now but for me it wasn't even one I needed to camp
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

i really wish blizz would swap from a low percent chance that you grind daily for to just a flat currency drop rate that combines into the mount or is sold from that patches mount vendor. the currency could even have that super low chance of dropping everything you need to buy the mount at once so you get that jackpot feeling. it would certainly make mount farming a lot less infuriating while keeping the grind in.