Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Argentdawn View Post
    I actually have an early beta version of the phone and its much more than that.
    How to tell us you wasted your money without actually telling us you wasted your money.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    How to tell us you wasted your money without actually telling us you wasted your money.
    It is more like. Tell us you fall for Nigerian prince and IRS warrant scams without actually telling us you fall for those scams.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I won't link to it, but they have a referral program for the phone that apparently pays out "Up to $50" for each person who uses your promo code.

This just keeps getting better and better.
    I don't know anyone quite stupid enough to buy the phone so much for grifting easy referral bux.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    I don't know anyone quite stupid enough to buy the phone so much for grifting easy referral bux.
    Do you have that uncle that almost no one talks to at family functions because he always goes on political tirades or do you have that grandma who says really racists stuff and you just brush it off that she is from an older time. Well if you do then you definitely found your grifting targets.

Advertised by Dinesh D'Souza, Roger Stone, Ali Alexander, and Candace Owens.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2021-07-16 at 06:35 AM.
    Americans are the Chinese of the west. The main reason people tolerate them is because they are too big to ignore.

"Admit nothing, deny everything, launch counterattack." - Roger Stone (Trump's Friend, Ally, and Campaign Advisor)

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Promoted by Dinesh D'Souza, Roger Stone, Ali Alexander, and Candace Owens.
    Aw what a great line up of promoters 2 convicted criminals, one of the guys who set up the Jan 6th insurrection, and an unabashed grifter. Well I am sold I am going to show how much of a patriotic American I am and go buy a totally not Chinese made spyware filled phone that is going to steal all my personal information to be sold to corporations and on the dark web.

Why does that guy look like the Syfy channel's idea of a rich tech guy for casting like, '2 lava 2 lantula' or something?

Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    Do you have that uncle that almost no one talks to at family functions because he always goes on political tirades or do you have that grandma who says really racists stuff and you just brush it off that she is from an older time. Well if you do then you definitely found your grifting targets.
    My grandparents changed with the times out of the racist and homophobic stuff they grew up with. So no, not really. Such loss of griftbux.

My grandparents changed with the times out of the racist and homophobic stuff they grew up with. So no, not really. Such loss of griftbux.
    Oh well I am sorry you can't grift family members for easy money by scamming them but at the same time I am also elated that you don't have scum for family like the people who actually buy into these grifts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    They won't tell you any sort of technical specifications and they don't even accept crypto as payment.

They'll probably make millions off of this non sense
    Well one reason they don't accept crypto currency is because the people who actually have crypto currency aren't going to buy this phone. This is for the Qanon crazy uncle who wears a MAGA hat everywhere and still has a Trump 2020 flag on the back of his truck, this is for the grandparents who are stuck at home all day watching Fox News, OANN, etc... or just some 50+ year old person who keeps thinking America went to shit when they allowed the gays to have rights.

I will be disappointed if the phone doesn't shout "MERICA!!!!" at you when it boots up.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Advertised by Dinesh D'Souza, Roger Stone, Ali Alexander, and Candace Owens.
    Oh wow they're just all just freely admitting they're grifters now, huh?

They should call it the GOP. T. Barnum.
    Every heartwarming human interest story in America is like "he raised $20,000 to keep 200 orphans from being crushed in the orphan-crushing machine" and then never asks why an orphan-crushing machine exists or why you'd need to pay to prevent it from being used.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    so ? Teacher is about teaching, not education.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post

I wish I'd thought of this grift myself, frankly.
    That's the thing. If I had absolutely no fucking self esteem, principles or dignity....I literally could be the next Creflo Dollar or whatnot. Problem is, I'd rather slit my own throat with a rusty spoon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post
    Man I can't wait to eat some freedom fries while using my freedom phone while driving my pickup truck with a giant "TRUMP 2020" flag hanging out the back and wearing my flag shirt and flag cap and flag pin, gonna show everyone how patriotic and American I am.
    Rolling coal! You forgot rolling coal!

- - - Updated - - -

Tell us more!

Don't keep us in suspense
    /s

So against my better judgement, I went to the website (not linking that site) to see which freedom-lovin' apps come pre-loaded.

There was no list. Only a button labeled "Buy It Now".

I've made better websites. And yes, I'm still a public-school math teacher. That's how boring and basic and non-informative this site is. And of course, a giant red flag.

"It comes with a bunch of apps to help you fight the greedy evil tech company who hates free speech!"
    "Sounds good! Which apps?"
    "You'll have to pay us $500 to find out."

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    So against my better judgement, I went to the website (not linking that site) to see which freedom-lovin' apps come pre-loaded.
    I hear there will be an Activate Bill Barr app where you can choose to activate him very strongly and he will come and fight alongside for you for 30 seconds (1-hour cooldown).
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

I've made better websites. And yes, I'm still a public-school math teacher. That's how boring and basic and non-informative this site is. And of course, a giant red flag.

"It comes with a bunch of apps to help you fight the greedy evil tech company who hates free speech!"
    Hey now, you're underselling it. They had waaay more than one button to buy it now.

Be honest now: do the target audience of this phone strike you as the sort who are intelligent enough to even understand additional information? If anything, it's tailor made for it's audience. No specs, details, extra info, no libcuck words or facts. FREEDOM! BUY NOW!

Much more? Does it have Mein Kampf preloaded in it too?
    As if these people can read...

Yes, it's the newest product in a long line of useless overpriced trash that we usually call 'retard bait'. How is it working for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    As if these people can read...
    It'll be a spoken-word version of Mein Kampf read by Donald J. Trump himself, with interludes about his own struggle as well.
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post
    It'll be a spoken-word version of Mein Kampf read by Donald J. Trump himself, with interludes about his own struggle as well.
    I wonder if he'll start with a dedication to his father "the biggest kraut of them all."