Question Inhumanly coordinated players in random BGs?

As an EU player i notice this in most random BGs that are fully russian (premade i guess).
    The enemy players would turn almost at the same time and focus the same target.

Keep in mind this is not multi-boxing, all separate classes and players moving independently just all instantly switching to a new target.

If anyone has seen that super good AI play vs the pro Dota 2 players it looked something like that, inhumanly instantly coordinated.
    Literally like they are units in an RTS and someone selected them all and just gave them an attack command on a target.

Frankly i dont see that kind of instant target switching and focus even in pro teams let alone some random BG groups playing at 8 in the morning.
    Is there some addon or third party program at play that causes this inhuman coordination?

Yes it's called voice chat and it usually goes like this

"We're killing Aleksej89 in 3..2..1.."

10+ Year Old Account
    I always assume its just focus target assist, voice chat and the delay (as in lag) that comes with them being russian, its a pain.

Premades are a plague upon random bgs and not even worth the time it takes to play against.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinerd View Post
    I always assume its just focus target assist, voice chat and the delay (as in lag) that comes with them being russian, its a pain.

Premades are a plague upon random bgs and not even worth the time it takes to play against.
    We bots got to have something to do while we wait for Blizzard to implement solo queue.

To answer OP, I've never seen any AI coordinated russians, it's just brain. And I'll automatically coordinate on your face with someone else because you're a viable target, it's how it works.

Muscle memory and players having identical internal priority systems dictating combat will always out react voice comms.

Random bgs are such a faceroll in a pre-made that if you're on the same wave as the other 2 or 3 dps around you, you can global people on a whim just cause common sense x4 is a rare sight to see in a pug so the game doesn't balance around it existing regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by Athorha View Post
    Muscle memory and players having identical internal priority systems dictating combat will always out react voice comms.

Random bgs are such a faceroll in a pre-made that if you're on the same wave as the other 2 or 3 dps around you, you can global people on a whim just cause common sense x4 is a rare sight to see in a pug so the game doesn't balance around it existing regularly.
    Hey man I'm sure we would global OP in a second he would think we're russian hackers lOl.

There are also mods that let the shot-caller set the kill target and it just puts up a button that says "click here to target kill target" on the screens of the other people on the team.

Or at least there used to be, they may have changed the API to disallow that, but you can DEFINITELY still have a "this is the target of X party member" which would accomplish the same thing - just make sure you're targeting that guy's target.

There are also mods that will then instantly mark that target for you. Making it super duper easy to just turn and nuke said person into oblivion.

Casual BGs should have LOOOOOOONNNNNGGG ago partial-separated the soloqueuers from the party queue.

Like, it wont match you against a premade (or people joining in a group larger than 2 or 3) until you've sat in the queue for X minutes or whatever.

And they could make it hesitate/wait for at least 2 people currently spec'ed as heals, etc to be in the queue before it pops.

But, its Blizz, and theyve been leading a complete dumpster fire when it comes to PvP the last 4-6 years, so, it is what it is at this point.

Who cares about pvp or general gameplay while getting new earings and tattoos?

even without voice you can see who everyone is targeting with the addon battleground enemies. For me it's a mandatory addon for bgs. that and REporter the map upgrade

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    As an EU player i notice this in most random BGs that are fully russian (premade i guess).

Keep in mind this is not multi-boxing, all separate classes and players moving independently just all instantly switching to a new target.

If anyone has seen that super good AI play vs the pro Dota 2 players it looked something like that, inhumanly instantly coordinated.
    Literally like they are units in an RTS and someone selected them all and just gave them an attack command on a target.

Frankly i dont see that kind of instant target switching and focus even in pro teams let alone some random BG groups playing at 8 in the morning.
    Is there some addon or third party program at play that causes this inhuman coordination?
    I giggle at how people just cant seem to stand Russians just being that tryhard and actually coordinating and trying to win (Im russian myself, hello comrade), many of the guys are just on voice together playing BGs for a few hours and actually focusing down targets. They rush in, spot a healer, they all focus on him, CDs ready, 3... 2... 1... boom.

It just SEEMS like It's too good to be true, but frankly that's a skill issue.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

There's literally no secret beyond the fact that they have half-decent coordination and actually try to play together. Also doesn't help that when you go against a russian team, 30% of every team just gives up because "they're russians so we're gonna lose". They never actually tried to fight back and just resign themselves to defeat. It's a lot easier to lose when you don't try to win after all

I think blizzard should make an effort to make random BGs actually random because as it is now every time I go into one other team is obviously a premade communicating via voice chat. Rated BGs are there for you if you want premades and coordination

Quote Originally Posted by gd8 View Post
    I think blizzard should make an effort to make random BGs actually random because as it is now every time I go into one other team is obviously a premade communicating via voice chat. Rated BGs are there for you if you want premades and coordination
    have you even read the thread?

Quote Originally Posted by gd8 View Post
    it's gonna be common that you'll face 5 man teamed honor level farmers that are actually good at random bgs, but it's not likely that they're using voice chat to coordinate some type of attack it's simply experience and ilvl advantage, and also russians are not "stronger" than other nationalities in bgs, it's just something that people have a misconception about in general, and it's hilarious.

lol, come on man, just say what you're saying. You've been around since 2009, you're well aware of that buddy everyone had to help them PvP/farm/level back in the day.

This comment has nothing to do with nationality:

But people would never cheat or use programs to help them beyond the scope of the ToS in World of Warcraft or its PvP

Totally never happened in WoW, ever.

I am part if this premade, and it is an international one, not only Russians. The secret us called Discord and /rw.