Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Joti View Post
    Those numbers are claiming nobody under the age of 16 watches Twitch.
    Yep you should take a fair slew of percent from other age groups and make a 5-15 year group. 16 yr restriction creates this bullcrap demographics. For example I just had to lie about my four year olds age in about four internet services so he can play online games with me (mainly factorio and minecraft). The other time he is using my account. Same for my eldest son, I have a twitch account but never used it, it was always his.

Next to no one I know watches twitch, but next to no one games either, and if they did watch streams they wouldnt readily say because it is ”childish”.

i can't get past two things. first, almost all the dps are night fae. second, no hunters, rogues, or shaman. i'd call this normal for blizzard balance but i think this deserves a worse than average rating since tons of people warned them ahead of time that covenants could never be balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by aceperson View Post
    i can't get past two things. first, almost all the dps are night fae. second, no hunters, rogues, or shaman. i'd call this normal for blizzard balance but i think this deserves a worse than average rating since tons of people warned them ahead of time that covenants could never be balanced.
    Rogue and hunter are both 2 of the most played classes in this raid tier based off warcraftlogs, but of course you base things off Echo and limit dur

Quote Originally Posted by rmgabi View Post
    Sounds like a strange demographic. I play computer games for 30 years now. For the last 20 years I talked with thousands of people. Never once anyone talked about watching streams.
    From other hand, I'm a school teacher for the last 15 years. More than 80% of the children I thought are watching streams.
    It might be something that only I experience, but as a doctorate student in mathematics and a statistics teacher for many years, somehow doubt it.
    I work in IT support and practically all of my colleagues (everyone being 30+, some 40+) watch twitch streams regularly.

All of them are primarily PC gamers themselves, obviously. But they're full-time working adults, most of them with SOs and children, yet they still find the time to watch streams in their spare time.

And I don't even have a horse in this race either. I'm less than 30yo and I find streams to be a complete waste of time for the most part.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Quote Originally Posted by LULeutears View Post
    Rogue and hunter are both 2 of the most played classes in this raid tier based off warcraftlogs, but of course you base things off Echo and limit dur

Also everything is gonna be swapped around in a spot like this to be best for SYLVANAS. Whatever is best for mechanics and all aspects of that particular fight. Im positive they swap people on a fight to fight basis.

Quote Originally Posted by LULeutears View Post
    might i suggest you look into the design reasoning for why mythic is 20 players? i know it's a lot to ask for a person who is content with blindly criticizing people with different opinions but it'll show why my point still stands.

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyesma81 View Post
    Also everything is gonna be swapped around in a spot like this to be best for SYLVANAS. Whatever is best for mechanics and all aspects of that particular fight. Im positive they swap people on a fight to fight basis.
    If you were to listen to them, you'd hear they are also looking at ilvl -- so if the ilvl is too low they wont bring it, or they have multiple players and choose the total highest ilvl (their hunters also play druids for example - so they would mix them accordingly).

But yes, they do swap people in and out as needed (and give items according to who will help the most on Sylvanas along the way) -- theyll all have bis eventually anyways, so there is no gear race within them, just overall ilvl race.

Maevey is a good example of being switched out- they dont need a shaman healer = byemaevey

lulz @ boomkin stacking

So no rogue, hunter or shadow priest eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Matsumotto View Post
    So no rogue, hunter or shadow priest eh?
    1. Max wanted a rogue bad on KT originally before they cheesed. but not for sylvanas

2. Limit used a hunter for a few runs; echo used a hunter in every run, and in their 50% "wtf" run, their hunter was #1 DPS

3. No Shadow Priest

Insufficient Monks.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby451 View Post
    Only for you doomers. I see tons of people in all parts of the game.
    wait you didnt know if wow doesnt have 10 times the subs of the next mmo it means its dead? lul
    once it drops from that its basicaly dead,wow has 9 times more subs than ff?wow is dead,wow only has double the subs of ff? MEGA DEAD,...heres an ever crazier take...wow fell down to nr 2?? its beasicaly a fossil

i hope the sarcasm wasnt lost

btw imagine people saying the same thing about any other mmo in the top 5,literaly no1 sais stuff like gw2 is dead because its not nr 1....the game is somwhere around the 5 ish mark and enjoys a perfectly healthy population