Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Customizable demon form in metamorphosis

Would you want to customize your demon form while in metamorphosis or let it be just an aura buff that last a few seconds and ignore it?

You can see in the new venthyr gargoyles and dread lords nathrezim that they have a lot of new horn styles, maybe they let DHs customize more...
    Last edited by Nzembwamugumbwalchu; 2021-08-07 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nzembwamugumbwalchu View Post
    Would you want to customize your demon form while in metamorphosis or let it be just an aura buff that last a few seconds and ignore it?
    Id settle for it matching my hairstyle and tattoos.

10+ Year Old Account
    id settle with choosing tank form or dps form meta. Since druids can change their forms to different colors or even creatures (though cats are cats, bears are bears even if its a bear gorilla), we are stuck just with the one form.

5+ Year Old Account
    When I used to play my DH I hated that when I transformed into Meta I'd suddenly get a new hairstyle/color. So off-putting.

I’d like this very much. Could easily apply to allowing more races to be “dh” through class skins. I would like it if trolls got a shadowhunter themed class skin of demon hunter. Totems instead of sigils, dire troll form instead of tank form. Enhanced by bwonsamdi form for havoc and just a recolor of fel green to the green blue voodoo bwonsamdi has.

Yes!! I know its not for everyone, but when gaming I've always enjoyed having customization sessions. I love tinkering with UI art after I've played a class long enough and in the same sense would love adding tattoos and other things to wings.

Someone on reddit was suggesting a back mog that is our wings sitting on our back at all times and spread when used like usual. Guessing this person wants a Blood Queen look(best wings= to Terron's imo.)

More options the better. Ooo yea i like the "any demon" while in meta. Bit like the warrior glyph that swaps look with one in your bags type deal?

The thing I hate the most is how the demon isn't based on you character. I hate the vengeance form, would be nice if you could just choose your demon and that would be it for both specs.
    https://huntercalculator.firebaseapp.com/ classic hunter damage calculator

A glyph that turns it into the illidan demon form instead would be nice (the model that locks used to have)

It's worth noting that the hair color/style may change depending on the player's choice - so if you have, for instance, a blood elf that is blonde in elf form his demon form will have blonde hair too.

In some early footage I think its set to a default, fixed look no matter your character's customization- but I think in newer builds it now reflects your choices.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Htryrt5 View Post
    It's worth noting that the hair color/style may change depending on the player's choice - so if you have, for instance, a blood elf that is blonde in elf form his demon form will have blonde hair too.

In some early footage I think its set to a default, fixed look no matter your character's customization- but I think in newer builds it now reflects your choices.
    It does not. A dark haired belf demon hunter, will become a blonde demon. It's been that way since forever.
    Last edited by Venziir; 2021-12-21 at 05:50 PM.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I honestly just want my Vengeance DH to be able to either wield weapons or use the Havoc appearance.
    If that is a problem in PVP just give me glyph for it thats deactivated in PVP.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Id settle for it matching my hairstyle and tattoos.
    Yea this makes the most sense imo, you transform into a demon who is you. So changing into a demon and keep your chosen hairstyle and tats would be a welcome change and would feel right. having an entire costumization barber shop thing for them... uch not so much. This would be more of a thing for permanent pets, cus they are.. permanent or ghostwolf.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    It does not. A dark haired belf demon hunter, will become a blonde demon. It's been that way since forever.
    This is the thing that should get updated to reflect "you'' more and that should help alot.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Yea this makes the most sense imo, you transform into a demon who is you. So changing into a demon and keep your chosen hairstyle and tats would be a welcome change and would feel right. having an entire costumization barber shop thing for them... uch not so much. This would be more of a thing for permanent pets, cus they are.. permanent or ghostwolf.

- - - Updated - - -

This is the thing that should get updated to reflect "you'' more and that should help alot.
    I quite agree, alas that's not how it currently is. But yeah, it would help in terms of immersion for sure.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

How about you give metamorphosis back instead?

I'm playing a Demon Hunter on PTR, Blood Elf, and the dark brown hair color for them just goes straight to black hair color in the demon form whereas the lighter brown hair colors turn to a darker brown in the demon form.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogren View Post
    I'm playing a Demon Hunter on PTR, Blood Elf, and the dark brown hair color for them just goes straight to black hair color in the demon form whereas the lighter brown hair colors turn to a darker brown in the demon form.
    Still weird... how can it be blizz, after this point I would just say it's either lazy or oversight. But it's been weird since their intro.

10+ Year Old Account
    Legit, they made dracthyr, so why cant we have our customization now?

15+ Year Old Account
    Customizable Demon Form would be cool.

Also I want an out of combat flight form. Dragonflight seems like of good place for that.

No reason not to, at least at some point.

Id kill for a glyph to let me use the tank meta form while dps it looks so badass.