Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FragmentedFaith View Post
    and the opinion of a 5 yearer matters why?
    And the opinion of a 10 yearer matters why?
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    . Everyone else looks like a bishounen.
    Gosetsu, Hien, the Mandervilles. Meffrid. Arenvald. the WoD/WoDpaladin, Ilberd. Elezen look like elves, tall and slender, but even so they still have less Bishie qualities than Blood/Void elves.

*Edit* I should say 'they CAN have less bishie qualities. Papa Fortemps comes to mind. Even if he probably was a handsome fella in his youth.
    Last edited by The Offbeat; 2021-07-18 at 04:17 PM.

Looks more like a moogle-bear? With a goatee?
    Next game God of Furry, confirmed.

It isn't even really all that Japanese, at all. Anime sure.

WoW at this point is not only more of a Furry game than FF XIV (Worgen, Tauren, Vulpera, pandaren)
    It's also become more "Animoo" than Final fantasy in my honest opinion, with the ever scaling powercreep of bad guys, Dragon Ball mimicking cutscenes (Like N'zoth) and over the top acting / dialogue. It's the bad kind of Animoo.

Final Fantasy is not a perfect game by any means. But at least it ain't WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by dominatedd View Post
    That's subjective. e.g. I would call worgens, dogs not furries.

You can't compare WoW to FFXIV. FFXIV feels like a game that was developed in Asia, you can comparing more to Asian MMO's then WoW, its just silly.
    Taurens, worgen, vulpera, and pandaren are ALL furry races. That's objective.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by spalernTJ View Post
    WoW at this point is not only more of a Furry game than FF XIV (Worgen, Tauren, Vulpera, pandaren)
    It's also become more "Animoo" than Final fantasy in my honest opinion, with the ever scaling powercreep of bad guys, Dragon Ball mimicking cutscenes (Like N'zoth) and over the top acting / dialogue. It's the bad kind of Animoo.

Final Fantasy is not a perfect game by any means. But at least it ain't WoW.
    Don't forget the cringe DBZ rip-off cut scene with Tyrande and Sylvanas.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    Everything from the art and the cut scenes is just way too japanese for me. Does anyone else feel this way?
    This has to be the funniest troll post ive seen in a while 10/10 xDDDDD

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Taurens, worgen, vulpera, and pandaren are ALL furry races. That's objective.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't forget the cringe DBZ rip-off cut scene with Tyrande and Sylvanas.

Tauren = cow/bull (even has moo emote)
    Worgen = dog/wolf
    vulpera = ??
    Pandaren = Panda

I see it differently, so its subjective.

Tauren = cow/bull (even has moo emote)
    Worgen = dog/wolf
    vulpera = ??
    Pandaren = Panda

I see it differently, so its subjective.
    You can see it differently all you want. You'd still be wrong. They are all furry races. And Vulpera are fennec fox furries.

You can see it differently all you want. You'd still be wrong. They are all furry races. And Vulpera are fennec fox furries.
    From your PoV, not mine. I can argue that you are wrong, hence Subjective still

From your PoV, not mine. I can argue that you are wrong, hence Subjective still
    You can try and argue all you want. You're still objectively wrong and it's clear you don't know what a furry is.

You can try and argue all you want. You're still objectively wrong and it's clear you don't know what a furry is.
    So in your opinion a cow is a furry?

So in your opinion a cow is a furry?
    Now you're being purposely obtuse. Tauren aren't cows. They are ANTHROPOMORPHIC cows. Which is why they are considered a furry race.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skylarking View Post
    Probably, but they make up for it with 10/10 girls. Milfina is a stunner.
    Minfilia is about as useful as a vegan in a butchers shop.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

We've been over this before. The overwhelming vast majority of FFXIV characters do not look like that. Raubahn is really the only muscular looking character in the game. Everyone else looks like a bishounen.
    Cid? Ardbert? Gauis? You think they all look like effeminate young men?

I assume they're talking about the aesthetics and the presentation. Catgirls, wacky slice of life anime comedy cutscenes (the "take off your clothes and let me wash your back" scene comes to mind), zany anime stuff like roegadyn wearing leotards, etc.
    Yes, wow would never have zany shit like... gnomes and goblins.... And as for catgirls, well wow would never have something like wolfgirls or cowgirls. And whacky slice of life? I mean wow would never have a quest where a dwarf in an outhouse needs you to find him toilet paper, would it?
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    Minfilia is about as useful as a vegan in a butchers shop.
    This is the most scalding thing I've seen said about her.

And I'm finding it hard to completely disagree.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    Cid? Ardbert? Gauis? You think they all look like effeminate young men?

Yes, wow would never have zany shit like... gnomes and goblins.... And as for catgirls, well wow would never have something like wolfgirls or cowgirls. And whacky slice of life? I mean wow would never have a quest where a dwarf in an outhouse needs you to find him toilet paper, would it?
    Don't forget quests with titles like "What what in my gut"

Now you're being purposely obtuse. Tauren aren't cows. They are ANTHROPOMORPHIC cows. Which is why they are considered a furry race.
    Over 17 years WoW Community made memes about Tauren, about the fact that they are cows/bulls
    They resemble cows/bulls upon looking at them.
    The tauren has a cow skin (white with black spots)
    The tauren has a (moo emote), which also resembles a cow.

Again, its all subjective, no one is wrong here, but its leaning more towards my argument as this is what Blizzard has intended when creating the tauren race.

You need to understand first what is objective/subjective.

I see a cow, you see a furry again another example that is subjective. L O L

Over 17 years WoW Community made memes about Tauren, about the fact that they are cows/bulls
    They resemble cows/bulls upon looking at them.
    The tauren has a cow skin (white with black spots)
    The tauren has a (moo emote), which also resembles a cow.

Again, its all subjective, no one is wrong here, but its leaning more towards my argument as this is what Blizzard has intended when creating the tauren race.

You need to understand first what is objective/subjective.

I see a cow, you see a furry again another example that is subjective. L O L
    No. YOU are wrong in saying they're not a furry race. It's clear that Blizzard caters to furries because they keep making cringe furry races. If you see a cow, you're either being purposely obtuse or it's something less flattering. I don't know what fucking world you live on if you see a tauren and think "Yeah that's a standard cow".

No. YOU are wrong in saying they're not a furry race. It's clear that Blizzard caters to furries because they keep making cringe furry races. If you see a cow, you're either being purposely obtuse or it's something less flattering. I don't know what fucking world you live on if you see a tauren and think "Yeah that's a standard cow".
    lol am done

lol am done
    Sure. You can be done. Because you'd rather just scamper off than admit you're wrong. Next time you're going to try and have this debate with someone, supply pictures of real world cows that look just like tauren. I, for one, would love to see them.