Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by draugril View Post
    Defeat the Iron Horde in 9.1. Go to Auchindoun in 9.2 and find out that Jaina has been communing there with alternate Medivh. Invert WCII and have the Alliance invade Draenor first and they're going all pre-emptive on anyone on the planet.

Also, let Thrall actually interact with his parents as his parents. Also have him come to terms with the fact that the Orcs weren't peaceful hippies pre-demons. And when the Alliance invades? Allow our Alliance to see just how badly they fail to stack up against their paragons after being warped by decades on nonstop conflict.
    How would the Alliance feel that if the AUAlliance is the agressor here? They can't be much in the way of paragons when they invade another realm - unless you mean in terms of battle capabilities, which they would hardly have without being forged in the fires of war as their MTL counterparts.

I have this feeling of dejavu, as if I pointed out such inconsistencies in your posts before..
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

My biggest problem comes down to the time traveling aspect. Nothing makes sense when you introduce alternative timelines. That would be my first point. I found the foundation of the expation to be flawed from the start, how we would introduce this, i dont know, for all i care, it could have been a big chunk of dreanor that broke off and just flew in space intil they landed on a new continent, that that is what then invaded azeroth, so similar to the first invasion With just A war of the worlds.

but to fix what , was?
    1: Fix the shattrah raid, would also add more story to the dreanie side of dreanor, which was promised but completely neglected.
    2: kill of grommash, It makes No fucking sense how he was forgiven," oh you killed thousan of innocent, R***, Murdered, inslaved, used the bones of children to paint the pavement the road(road of glory btw, the road to the dark portal). But yea, we forgive you because of what?

overall, i think dreanor could be less about the orcs, It was promised as " it wont just be orcs" but it was, There was little to no alliance lore.

Remove player housing aka Garrisons.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    How would the Alliance feel that if the AUAlliance is the agressor here? They can't be much in the way of paragons when they invade another realm - unless you mean in terms of battle capabilities, which they would hardly have without being forged in the fires of war as their MTL counterparts.

I have this feeling of dejavu, as if I pointed out such inconsistencies in your posts before..
    If Jaina could show them what the Orcs did in the First War, I think they'd have more than enough moral high ground to strike first. Merge the Army of Light storyline with Turalyon to give them the extra oomph.

Quote Originally Posted by draugril View Post
    If Jaina could show them what the Orcs did in the First War, I think they'd have more than enough moral high ground to strike first. Merge the Army of Light storyline with Turalyon to give them the extra oomph.
    Which to them would be nothing more than arcane trickery. It would be rather contrived (well I guess that is par for the course in WoW) as a means to actually get the untainted alliance involved. It would probably be easier to just dangle untapted resources before them and play up their all too human greed, than listen to some conjured up images of a sourcerer. Striking against a foreign population out of fear of what they might do would also not exactly scream paragon of virtue, neither option would.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Which to them would be nothing more than arcane trickery. It would be rather contrived (well I guess that is par for the course in WoW) as a means to actually get the untainted alliance involved. It would probably be easier to just dangle untapted resources before them and play up their all too human greed, than listen to some conjured up images of a sourcerer. Striking against a foreign population out of fear of what they might do would also not exactly scream paragon of virtue, neither option would.
    That's reflective of modern, real morality. The willingness to wage a righteous war is absolutely a virtue in-universe for the Alliance (the humans, at least).