Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    True, that sucks. Not even a tiny bitty phase or whatever... That's about as lame as Argus, which was a cool fight, but Mythic basically had one fewer phase lol
    seems to only be 1 fight per expac which has it. makes the fights more memorable. if every fight had them it wouldn't be as special. you can almost guarantee that the fight against the Jailer will have one

Quote Originally Posted by mambajombo View Post
    At the end of the day bud, you're still obsessed with the NA game haha.

Pipe down before you embarrass yourself even further you broke/bankrupt continent. You make nothing worthwhile, everything comes out of the U.S, you lot are just the passengers who contrbute nothing.
    LOL. US with highest sovereign debt in the world, homeless people living on the street, piss poor healthcare, and a couple of billionaires pushing the average up.

By the way, everything comes from China these days. Except nationalistic trolls. They come from the US.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    Let me guess, you're the type of person that says "we won" instead of "they won"?
    This is so great coming from the 'MURICA! MURICA! MURICA!' crowd when a country of 300+ million has managed to win 3 ish raid tiers in 15+ years of Warcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by sensei- View Post
    LOL. US with highest sovereign debt in the world, homeless people living on the street, piss poor healthcare, and a couple of billionaires pushing the average up.

By the way, everything comes from China these days. Except nationalistic trolls. They come from the US.
    Last time i looked, their dollar currency is the worlds reserve currency for the last 70 years for trade, not the worthless Euro which i use to wipe my arse with. They might have a bad healthcare system but which country doesn't have homelessness problem?.

China puts the products together, the computer parts and technology still comes from the U.S companies.

Take your tinted rose shades off you thick cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    seems to only be 1 fight per expac which has it. makes the fights more memorable. if every fight had them it wouldn't be as special. you can almost guarantee that the fight against the Jailer will have one
    Good point, but that's not a rule that's always respected. Probably not the best example there is, but WoD had two I think (Mar'Gok and Archimonde) ?

Sha of Fear + Garrosh during MoP also iirc ? I have a doubt regarding the Sha
    Last edited by Ophenia; 2021-07-20 at 12:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Absolutely awesome race! Super thrilled to see Echo get it!

It's crazy to me that Complexity Limit didn't get it. A few pulls in last night and they had hit 45.4%. And they should have seen how close Echo had been getting before they went to bed.
    Anyways, GG Echo.

just 8 more months and we discover what happens to sylvanas. timegated everything. shit game

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Good point, but that's not a rule that's always respected. Probably not the best example there is, but WoD had two I think (Mar'Gok and Archimonde) ?

Sha of Fear + Garrosh during MoP also iirc ? I have a doubt regarding the Sha
    Sha had a heroic phase yes, made it super long

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Because they are not robots.
    Humans can survive one day without sleep, they could just rest for 30 - 60 min, then wake up and continue.

Quote Originally Posted by AkundaMrdal View Post
    Humans can survive one day without sleep, they could just rest for 30 - 60 min, then wake up and continue.
    You know that it's VERY bad for the brain? Like a 30-60 min sleep is nothing compared to the full day of being awake. At the end you wouldn't even concentrate enough.

And it's not like "a normal day", it's some kind of their job - they need to be fully awake, fully responsive, have their reflexes at their peak etc. to give their best performance. You simply cannot do that without enough of rest.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2021-07-20 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dafuq View Post
    just 8 more months and we discover what happens to sylvanas. timegated everything. shit game
    No one is forcing you to stay, your free to leave for another game and those forums any time you want.

What a fight, legendary race to the finish, Chef's Kiss Echo!!! Kudos!!!

Congrats to Echo. It seems kind of lame to end at 45% with nothing really additional for Mythic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AkundaMrdal View Post
    Ye dude, you go show 'em what's what. You are the missing link for Limit, dude.

Just rest an hour and continue 4head.

Last time i looked, their dollar currency is the worlds reserve currency for the last 70 years for trade, not the worthless Euro which i use to wipe my arse with. They might have a bad healthcare system but which country doesn't have homelessness problem?.

China puts the products together, the computer parts and technology still comes from the U.S companies.

I like how delusional you are - the $ is worth less than the € - has been like that for a while now, but thats OK - cheaper imports for some games for me. I honestly dont care where a product comes from, as long as it performs....but the U.S. sure is not the "big player" in tech that you make it up to be. ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, Sony, Samsung come to mind...
    But how does all this even matter during a RWF? It's obvious that EU has better players than NA. I mean....an EU Guild won the race despite NA having a headstart and even took em FAR less pulls. Didn't Limit get to Sylvanas after Echo and got ~30 more pulls on her aswell? It's just written all over the place that Echo destroyed their competition this tier, without ANY doubt.

Pipe down before you embarrass yourself even further you broke/bankrupt continent.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._external_debt

You are speaking an euro language mate, stop embarrassing yourself

Well done Echo for the kill and race, and well done Complexity Limit for making it so close(and having the most entertaining commentaries).

It was fun to watch

At the end of the day bud, you're still obsessed with the NA game haha.

Pipe down before you embarrass yourself even further you broke/bankrupt continent. You make nothing worthwhile, everything comes out of the U.S, you lot are just the passengers who contrbute nothing.
    you do realise that most the stuff that comes out of usa is made by people who migrated to usa? also lets not even mention how a lot of it is actualy made in china

Quote Originally Posted by Firebeast View Post
    No one gives a crap about these no lifers
    Well, certainly more people give a crap about them than about you.

the dollar is used because it would be imensly inconvenient to switch at this time,the dollar is still very weak compared to many other currencies,also euro was for a long time above dollar,now they are about the same,i wouldnt exactly wipe my ass with it lol