Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilela View Post
    Now I patiently await the world first Sylvanas kill with a Feral in the group.

Grats though.
    next expansion maybe? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Navenowsky93 View Post
    Even worse, he is from England, what a suprise XDDDD
    Better in England than in your bankrupt shithole eu countries haha.

Go eat your lettuce and be quiet because that's all you can afford.

What were the viewer counts compared the last raid?

Quote Originally Posted by mambajombo View Post
    Better in England than in your bankrupt shithole eu countries haha you mug.

Go eat your lettuce and be quiet because that's all you can afford.
    Wait you're from England? You're basically third world compared to mine. I'll leave you be, sorry about that pal.

Quote Originally Posted by angryuskid View Post
    Wait you're from England? You're basically third world compared to mine. I'll leave you be, sorry about that pal.
    You mean the third world country that you beg to buy your products?.

You need us more than we need you, your economy is in shambles.

You mean the third world country that you beg to buy your products?.

You need us more than we need you, your economy is in shambles.
    No its fine, we're above you and them. Thank you anyways! Take care

I didn't follow it, but Sylvanas looks very underwhelming as a boss no?

Quote Originally Posted by angryuskid View Post
    No its fine, we're above you and them. Thank you anyways! Take care
    Which country would that be?, yh exactly keep quiet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Echo played very very well this tier. Big congrats to them.

Difference maker was the two Echo warriors with Unholy set bonuses vs the two Limit warriors without. 2nd and 3rd on meters, and literally pushing out thousands more DPS. That was the difference right there between having the extra .5% DPS to finish and falling short.

For people saying: "Limit should have pushed more, they were almost there with 45,6%".

Except every time they even reach below 50% some party member was already dead and raze was already casted at 46% or more, leaving a paladin with divine shield dpsing the boss during it because they didn't have enough dps before raze and most likely to have downs, which happened every time. Limit was far from close, dying mostly every try during critical moments.

You either need a "deathless try" to have enough dps like echo did or you will get Raze cast with a cringe paladin trying to solo the boss in immunity.
    Last edited by Helltribute; 2021-07-20 at 03:08 PM.

Most say it is really interesting to see some people on social media, who after Echo´s whipe started calling Blizzard shit and all kinds of other names for tuning a encounter to not be beaten the first reset.

But now after the kill they are suddenly giving Blizzard shit for tuning the encounter so it was possible to beat it the first reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Grats. Glad it didn't get to reset, because that would've been a bit of a shit way to end it. I think it was a pretty close race and better for it.
    Agreed. Having hte kill muddled in the reset would have been awful given how close it was, this way the race had a near photo finish and and the world can move on after a week.

Now we can discuss how much unneccessary BS the domination shard system is :P.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Saw a couple of limit attempts last night. Such a boring fight to watch. Only worthwhile thing was Kalamazi's casting

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    All the pre-crying about unfairness in the race was worth it.
    The unfairness didn't disappear just because they managed to overcome it. Imagine during the Super Bowl only one team is allowed to enter the field for 1 hour and everything they do count count in the score....

The dollar has been the worlds reserve currency for the last 70 years, educate yourself on the Bretton Woods agreement.
    its like you didnt even read what i said,nothing from what i said warants the response you gave,yes the dollar started being used as a global currency a fairly long time ago,but the dollar is in no way the strongest one now,and it would be inconvenient to just all of a sudden switch

Quote Originally Posted by Navenowsky93 View Post
    I love how after Nzoth NA clowns thought that they are on another level or something and will win everything now because of that one victory, sit down lmao
    Don't be a dick. No need to be a bad "winner" here. Limit was extremely close and we got the most exiting race since years.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean I'm all EU/Echo leaning, but some people here are totally off their rockers if they think this was easy or wasn't even close. Limit were like .4% off just half a day before this - like legit a difference of another 2-3 better loot pieces total there or an extra set.

10+ Year Old Account
    GG to Echo I really wanted Limit to take it but such is life. Glad it was killed before reset to put to rest all this "unfairness" and "mathematically impossible" bullshit.

Banhammer's going to be swinging hard in here lol, lot of tasteless comments. Grats to Echo, it's good to see Limit really pushing EU, honestly for years it didn't feel like it was even close between Method and the US, and honestly that's why it's a little more interesting.

Seriously, if one team dominated sports so badly that every time they won the championship in a complete blowout, who would give a **** besides the fans of that one team? Nobody really, this rivalry is good for the game, for half a decade it was "oh look Method cleared a week before anyone else again *yawn*"

It felt just based on the amount of guilds crowding 9/10 and kill counts that maybe some of the bosses were under-tuned, but a week hammering nonstop at this raid is probably good enough. I'll be tuning in for the next raid tier!

Quote Originally Posted by Aekero View Post
    Banhammer's going to be swinging hard in here lol, lot of tasteless comments. Grats to Echo, it's good to see Limit really pushing EU, honestly for years it didn't feel like it was even close between Method and the US, and honestly that's why it's a little more interesting.
    I totally agree, it is nice to see some more competition, this makes the whole event more interesting. Even the Asian guilds are pumping hard and they have their reset thursdays.