[request] extra World Quest info in Shadowlands

is there an addon that shows the FULL details of a world quest on the tooltips? or at least says how many additional steps there are after the one that's displayed. I can never remember which WQs are reasonably fast and which take far longer than the reward is worth, so an addon that reminds me would be a huge time saver

I don't think quests steps are exposed in the wow API.

A made a thread back in March with a detailed guide on how to create notes on the map. I use this for POIs, but you could point them to WQs and write notes if you want, you can mark WQs as "easy" with how-to steps.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...POI-on-the-map

You could also add notes using TomTom, altho it wont be as detailed.
    Last edited by Kokolums; 2021-07-19 at 03:24 PM.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    I don't think quests steps are exposed in the wow API.
    that's a shame. I'm assuming that means it would all have to be typed in manually, a lot of work. I don't know anything about making addons myself

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    A made a thread back in March with a detailed guide on how to create notes on the map. I use this for POIs, but you could point them to WQs and write notes if you want, you can mark WQs as "easy" with how-to steps.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...POI-on-the-map

You could also add notes using TomTom, altho it wont be as detailed.
    thanks, not an ideal solution but it looks like it may be the only workable one. would have been nice to get it to only show for each WQ that's currently up