Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Actiblizz prides itself on its communication capabilities while also insisting on preserving a sense of mystery lol

Honestly not sure why they wouldn't just up her max health and keep the fighting ending at 50%.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Honestly not sure why they wouldn't just up her max health and keep the fighting ending at 50%.
    I think this is the lowest low point of Blizzard raid designing when the guilds don't even know the % when the boss dies. Secret phases are one thing, this is now just a random number. It could end at 45. Or 40. Or 30. Maybe after 30 we get a secret phase? It's retarded anyway because guilds should be able to plan this thing, and the fight is already so ridiculously long

Quote Originally Posted by sensei- View Post
    I think this is the lowest low point of Blizzard raid designing when the guilds don't even know the % when the boss dies. Secret phases are one thing, this is now just a random number. It could end at 45. Or 40. Or 30. Maybe after 30 we get a secret phase? It's retarded anyway because guilds should be able to plan this thing, and the fight is already so ridiculously long
    This has got to be one of the most entitled posts I've ever read on this forum.

remember when bosses used to be new and you did not know the spells or what happend?! yeah i know testing was not good and buggy.. but still funny People think they should know everything about an encounter before its released.. go play classic you have everything prepared there and solution books !