Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Why not just post in one of the other 50 threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    implementing new Sand particle FX in the environment too.
    They barely have sand storms.

They need to take care of the weather in game before implementing any FX particles.
    I'm tempted to apply for a moderator position, just so i can go moderator on your asses.

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    They barely have sand storms.

They need to take care of the weather in game before implementing any FX particles.
    That would be a good time to implement better weather effects. Sand is a big part of the theme of Time and the Bronze and Infinite dragonflights.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Since Arthas used Frostmourne, which is a Runeblade, and Frostmourne's power eminates from those runes, that made him a Runemaster by default.

That would be a good time to implement better weather effects.
    They don't seem to realize how much that would improve the game.
    I'm tempted to apply for a moderator position, just so i can go moderator on your asses.

That would be a good time to implement better weather effects. Sand is a big part of the theme of Time and the Bronze and Infinite dragonflights.
    While I agree, there are limits on how far you can push the now very old engine. Before they do any weather effects they should focus on reworking the engine itself. Which, I think won´t happen.

Classic made me realise how awesome the weather effects used to be. They're barely used in new content these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivarr View Post
    Classic made me realise how awesome the weather effects used to be. They're barely used in new content these days.
    They add so much immersion.