Quote Originally Posted by Rageadon View Post
last time i played on one, like this year, people got banned and it was announced in chat who got banned and why...
gold sellers also got banned really fast, i saw no bots, and yes, its pretty telling if you see one

- - - Updated - - -

im not saying these servers are perfect, but they do a much better job at banning bots than blizz has done the last few years, i saw the same 3 bots in ashenvale for months, reported them everytime, nothing happend they didnt get banned, and on retail its even worse, bots runs in chains after eachother, and im not paying money for that poor experience
The people that run these servers, they're the reason that classic happend in the first place, those people are passionate about wow and it shows cuz they give a much better product than blizz have given since mop
yeah it sucks that Blizzard cant be bothered to solve the bot issues in classic & retail. I mean, they have solutions to this but they dont want to do it. They just ban at random in huge numbers. Its probably all about money+they just dont care about doing anything about it.