Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivarr View Post
    Yeah I still don't get why the Broken don't get to be an Allied race. Would be rad.
    The devs mostly put palette swap versions of already playable races or poor replacements of races that players wanted to be playable for a long time such as High Elves, Broken or Ogres as allied races.

While I wasn't against the Dark Iron Dwarves and Zandalari Trolls, I feel like Broken, Ogres, Arakkoas, Hozens, Jinyus or Vrykuls would have been better choices for allied races.

By established lore the Alliance had no way of winning at Lordaeron and as such had to be bailed out by multiple plot contrivances and outright deus ex machinas. In a story that doesn't force its way to a desired conclusion without any regard to causality and logic, Alliance should have paid dearly for sending its full might to this idiotic endeavor.

Going back to the previous faction war, the Forsaken shouldn't have randomly stopped expanding without fully kicking the Alliance out of Lordaeron coontinent. A small Forsaken force got stopped at Quel'Danil and they just didn't try again. Even though after Galen's betrayal and the subsequent steamrolling of Stromgarde the Horde had pretty much free reign in Arathi, while Sylvanas pushed the Alliance out of WPL, meaning that the Forsaken could have attacked the Hinterlands from four directions at once.

Speaking of Arathi, there's no reason for Refuge Pointe to have survived Cataclysm. It's a hole in the ground, the Forsaken could just roll their tanks up the hill and pour Blight down, turning it into a lake of melted humans. And later on when Galen betrayed the Forsaken, they should have retaliated. Sylvanas isn't a forgiving individual and him getting away scot-free with his betrayal was just more plot contrivance.

And moving away from the battles towards preparation for potential battles, there's Alterac. After Cataclysm it's outright empty. Yet the expansionist Forsaken led by Sylvanas who at the time was motivated by a desire to create a bulwark against the infinite, just ignored that piece of free real estate. In the same vein, they should have fortified the hell out of the entire region. Especially since as undead they have no need for food, water or sleep and could toil at construction without rest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrorthatflapsinthenight View Post
    The devs mostly put palette swap versions of already playable races or poor replacements of races that players wanted to be playable for a long time such as High Elves, Broken or Ogres as allied races.

While I wasn't against the Dark Iron Dwarves and Zandalari Trolls, I feel like Broken, Ogres, Arakkoas, Hozens, Jinyus or Vrykuls would have been better choices for allied races.
    Ogres, Arakkoas, Hozens, Jinyus aren't derivatives of existing races and they would've been core races instead
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

The Burning Legion should have been the ones to attack Night Elves lands and burn Teldrassil, which would have made far more sense than just the Horde with some catapults that realistically couldn't have even reached a spot close to the middle of the sea separating the land and Teldrassil, and with some ordinary fire projectiles; and also to have been the ones to destroy the Undercity as hinted during Killrog's boss fight in WOD.

The Zandalari should have joined while Vol'jin was warchief, not Sylvanas. It could have been interesting to see some troll lore and the two troll rulers (Vol'jin and Rastalkhan) having interactions together.
    The Zandalari should have taken a much bigger issue with the elves in the horde. Sylvanas being an elf should have made it near impossible and the Nightborne are basically night elves who would have actually participated in the defeat of the trolls. Spell blade Aluroelnis a prime example.

It should not have been an easy or smooth ride, the Zandalari are proud. Perhaps only a faction of Zandalari would remain in the horde. They should make these tensions rise up or alternatively things lead to a troll unification.

I wouldnlive to see a player troll faction

- - - Updated - - -

The Zandalari should have joined while Vol'jin was warchief, not Sylvanas. It could have been interesting to see some troll lore and the two troll rulers (Vol'jin and Rastalkhan) having interactions together.
    The Zandalari should have taken a much bigger issue with the elves in the horde. Sylvanas being an elf should have made it near impossible and the Nightborne are basically night elves who would have actually participated in the defeat of the trolls. Spell blade Aluriel is a prime example.

It should not have been an easy or smooth ride, the Zandalari are proud. Perhaps only a faction of Zandalari would remain in the horde. They should make these tensions rise up or alternatively things lead to a troll unification.

I would live to see a player troll faction

10+ Year Old Account
    Alliance campaign from Khaz Modan through Arathi, Hillsbrad, Silverpine and then north, stopping on the border of Tirisfal.

Argent Campaign from Light's Hope and Hearthglen to retake the Plaguelands.

Horde Campaign to take Stonetalen, Desolace, Dustwallow, and south.

I don't really care about the outcomes but I would like to see wars or battles progress. Like say you level in Arathi and one of the 10 storylines is an Alliance one. You finish it and clear out Stromgarde to use as a base. Then you go to Hillsbrad where one of the storylines picks up from there. It'd use phasing and eventually those zones would change and there'd be Alliance settlements. Or the Alliance gets beaten badly and it's a total loss. Idc, I just want visible change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akhlys View Post
    Once upon a time, boats were full of leaks. Now, our leaks are full of boats.

7+ Year Old Account
    Lightforged Draenei vs Void Elves
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

I know it wouldn't have happened anyway but I would loved to see Lei Shen actually goes on his reconquest of Pandaria beyond planning and being slain in his stronghold of the Isle of Thunder and to see him using his powers to lay waste to his enemies, including the Alliance and the Horde forces in Pandaria, at least once.

That would have been especially epic and satisfying to see him facing Garrosh Hellscream and his army and to easely crush the dark shamans and Garrosh's ego at the occasion.
    That would be epic.
    The Mogu already resemble the Orcs, with them being Warlods of clans who rule by an iron fist and their emphasis on strength.

I'm just waiting for them to add the Mogu into the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    Broken Draenei vs. Alternate Maghar Orcs would be poetic too
    They don't have a beef, since the red mist didn't happen there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivarr View Post
    Yeah I still don't get why the Broken don't get to be an Allied race. Would be rad.
    There's a chance for the Krokuul of Argus to be one. Unlike the Outland ones, who are based on the outdated Tauren skeleton, these ones use the updated Draenei skeleton. They might be a Horde race, as they resent Velen and the Draenei.

Broken of Argus, the Krokul, could be an allied race, based on their Draenei skeleton.
    Ogres could be an allied race, based on Rexxar's new Kul Tiran skeleton and the male Maldraxxian Gladiators use of a modified Ogre skeleton.
    Arakkoa, i'm not so sure about as their model isn't on par with playable character models.
    Hozen, i feel like, present a problem since they walk on all four.
    Jinyu, although they use the Night elf skeleton, i feel like have less of a chance than an Ankoan, for example.
    Vrykul definitely have a chance to be one, as they updated their models in Legion and the fact that Kyrian use the female vrykul model, therefore putting it on a pretty much playable standard.

and also to have been the ones to destroy the Undercity as hinted during Killrog's boss fight in WOD.
    Wasn't it Stormwind?

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Lightforged Draenei vs Void Elves
    Yes. How come they just tolerate each other?

There should have been more battles where the Alliance and Horde lost, such as in Wrath of the Lich King with at least one battle where the Scourge won, as well as one battle in Pandaria where Lei Shen the Thunder King destroyed Alliance and Horde forces with his lightning powers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    That would be epic.
    The Mogu already resemble the Orcs, with them being Warlods of clans who rule by an iron fist and their emphasis on strength.

I'm just waiting for them to add the Mogu into the Horde.

They don't have a beef, since the red mist didn't happen there.

There's a chance for the Krokuul of Argus to be one. Unlike the Outland ones, who are based on the outdated Tauren skeleton, these ones use the updated Draenei skeleton. They might be a Horde race, as they resent Velen and the Draenei.

Broken of Argus, the Krokul, could be an allied race, based on their Draenei skeleton.
    Ogres could be an allied race, based on Rexxar's new Kul Tiran skeleton and the male Maldraxxian Gladiators use of a modified Ogre skeleton.
    Arakkoa, i'm not so sure about as their model isn't on par with playable character models.
    Hozen, i feel like, present a problem since they walk on all four.
    Jinyu, although they use the Night elf skeleton, i feel like have less of a chance than an Ankoan, for example.
    Vrykul definitely have a chance to be one, as they updated their models in Legion and the fact that Kyrian use the female vrykul model, therefore putting it on a pretty much playable standard.

Wasn't it Stormwind?

Yes. How come they just tolerate each other?
    For Alliance players, for Horde ones it was the Undercity.

The death of Cairne should have happened in game. It was freaking insulting.

3+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=username993720;53293426]They don't have a beef, since the red mist didn't happen there.

no, but it would be interesting for the Alternate Mag'har to see Draenei that aren't part of their narrative; and the Broken seeing a group of orcs that wants to kill all Draenei that is likely to include them
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    no, but it would be interesting for the Alternate Mag'har to see Draenei that aren't part of their narrative; and the Broken seeing a group of orcs that wants to kill all Draenei that is likely to include them
    They want to kill the Draenei and Lightforged Draenei. I don't know so much if Broken Draenei too. They, after all, suffered prejudice from the Draenei themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    They want to kill the Draenei and Lightforged Draenei. I don't know so much if Broken Draenei too. They, after all, suffered prejudice from the Draenei themselves.
    They were still accepted back by Velen, even if most Draenei only accepted them back begrudingly, and Nobundo and the other Broken aren't going to turn their back on their brethren, and Nobundo is one of Velen's most loyal and trusted advisors. And it's very dubious that Geya'rah would be willing to make a big difference for the Broken, she isn't particulary open minded and nuanced in her views toward Draenei and their kin and allies.

Hojin and Tushui pandas should have fought in BfA.

In fact alot of people should have fought in BfA, BfA should have been about a world war and not worldq war with Lovecraft stapled on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deneios View Post
    All the fucking books should have been in game.
    Agreed 100%.

Fuck the books. I am already playing WoW, I don't want to read about it too when I log off. Just portray events in-game, and explain them in-depth in the novels. Even a cutscene with Garrosh vs Cairne would have been fine.

They were still accepted back by Velen, even if most Draenei only accepted them back begrudingly, and Nobundo and the other Broken aren't going to turn their back on their brethren, and Nobundo is one of Velen's most loyal and trusted advisors. And it's very dubious that Geya'rah would be willing to make a big difference for the Broken, she isn't particulary open minded and nuanced in her views toward Draenei and their kin and allies.
    Well, fair enough.
    Not the Argus Broken, though.

Several battles during the Burning Legion's third invasion when Kil'jaeden proves why he's called the deceiver and turn many defenders of Azeroth against each other with mind control and/or terrible hallucinations, including one between the Legion and Old Gods' forces where he beats the C'Thraxxis at their own game by turning them against each other with his powers and skills.

Several battles during the Burning Legion's third invasion when Kil'jaeden proves why he's called the deceiver and turn many defenders of Azeroth against each other with mind control and/or terrible hallucinations, including one between the Legion and Old Gods' forces where he beats the C'Thraxxis at their own game by turning them against each other with his powers and skills.
    I think that's the power of the Old Gods, as well.

I have always found it absurd and forced that Malfurion and most NE druids, as well as the majority of Night Elves' natural allies didn't take part in the defense of Ashenvale and other NE lands until BFA.

Burning Legion vs Old Gods