Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What’s the worst candy of all time?

I would say liquorice all sorts

milk duds tied with candy corn
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

It’s objectively candy corn.

Licorice of any type.

Candy corn can be good,but it has to be very fresh,if the bag looks like it has excess air in it it's crap,only when fresh enough for the bag to look vacuum packed is it worth bothering with.

Vanilla flavored jellie beans. They're like super sugary balls...ugh.

Used to dislike black licorice. Then I discovered these;
    Tasty....

10+ Year Old Account
    Candy corn, plus those little chalk hearts that people hand out on Valentine's Day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Black licorice. Absolutely disgusting. 2nd worst is probably some jelly bean flavors.

licorice, jaw breakers, oreos.
    vile, stupid, most overrated.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Necco Waffers

I remember me and my friends aggressively torturing each other with warheads for some reason when we were young.

I don't mind candy corn as long as it's fresh. Jelly Belly makes candy corn that's really good.

I'm allergic to chocolate so I can't give a thorough opinion on what the worst is, but man do I hate Good and Plenty. It's like someone took the worst licorice ever, force fed it to a rat until it had to take a crap, took the rat poop and covered it in layer of pepto bismol, and tossed a bunch of rat poopto bismol in a box and said "here, eat this, kid."

But the WORST EVER? It has to be a homemade concoction. One year for Christmas my brother and his wife gave me a cotton candy maker but didn't get any floss sugar. So while we were hanging around his house, we started looking for replacements. The best we could find was Sour Patch Kids so we decided to use it as a substitute. It was one of those things that was SO bad we had to have everyone taste it. Now it's a running gag. Hmm.. now that I think of it, "running gag" was something my girlfriend did after tasting it.
    Last edited by Nastard; 2021-07-21 at 04:17 AM.

For me, it's always been Fruit Roll-Ups. Even as a kid, the flavor just didn't feel right.

Not a fan of boiled sweets.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is always a good topic so I can identify the uncultured swine who pick black licorice.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Necco Waffers
    That's my pick too.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    This is always a good topic so I can identify the uncultured swine who pick black licorice.
    You misspelled "people with properly functioning taste buds"

:P
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Black licorice. So disgusting.
    Yall licorice haters ough to get sent to candy taste re-education camps. It's like the best sort of candies ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Necco Waffers
    Mm sidewalk chalk.

10+ Year Old Account

These were always leftover after I was done with my Halloween candy.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Hands down, popcorn jelly bellies.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils