View Poll Results: Who's 9.2's last boss?

Voters
234. This poll is closed
  • Anduin Wrynn

67 28.63%
  • Zovaal the Jailer

119 50.85%
  • Ve'nari

5 2.14%
  • A Broker

5 2.14%
  • Someone Entirely Else

38 16.24%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    J. Allen Brack. And when we kill him the wow servers shut down for good.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully the jailer so that we can end this awful adventure
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anduin first, then Jailer last patch. We'll beat Anduin to a pulp, breaking the chains of the jailer in the process. He'll wake up, and join us in killing the Jailer in last raid of expac. So sayeth Confucion.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

What a twist of events..
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Yeah i agree with most posters here.

It will be Zovaal. Whatever they had planned as an extra raid will be consolidated into a story quest.

Then we will have about a year of 9.2 until the next expansion will be released. Because they knwo that if the next one is not really good... well... after 3 "bad" expansions maybe people won't come back thsi time like they normally always do.

Whatever the final patch is w/ final raid tier, it will either be Anduin as the penultimate boss encounter with the jailer as the final.......or Anduin will be a mechanic in the jailer final boss fight

1+ Year Old Account
    With the likelihood of only getting two patches the expac, it'll either be the jailer or some last second ass-pull. They ain't killing off their golden boy any time soon

Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    Anduin will be left behind by the Jailer when he enters the Halls of the First Ones or wherever to do whatever he has planned..........

- - - Updated - - -

Tbf Shadowlands might be a longer expansion pack due to the pandemic. More so assuming the consistent pattern might not hold true consider the world currently.
    You don’t understand
    Just because every asp Of the expansion is delayed and 10.0 production is delayed
    That doesn’t mean that they changed the launch date for 10.0

Stop using logic

Like others have mentioned, I would personally love for us to get our ass handed to us and for the big bad to carry over in to the future. It's been a long time since I've actually cared about killing a villain, I would love to appreciate the threat they represent.

Don't really mind who it is, prob the jailer I guess.

We will free Anduin and either Sylvanas will sacrifice herself for it or they both go with us into 9.3 and she sacrifices herself there

Going with Anduin. This will be a chance to also get Arthas in there with some redemption stuff, esp with Death Advance and all shards being DK named. Some kind of DK themed whatever for 9.3. Also want to see what Garry is doing. I hope he gets to chop some Vamp heads off for torturing him.

I secretly wish that Zovaal is not the last boss so he can win and somehow bend Warcraft's reality to something new without all of these story power spikes. I'm a bit tired of battling universe-threatening entities that have their plan foiled by that sliver of luck or by the usual last minute cheesy "all-along" redemptions.

More than ever, Zovaal is simillar to Thanos in all the Infinity War / Endgame aspects, and Bl0zz should at least capitalize on that blatant plagiarism.

Here's to hoping Anduin is the last boss so Zovaal can do his thing and send us back to killing boars without all the universe's last hope vibe.

7+ Year Old Account
    Elune is the final boss
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Skirdus View Post
    Isn't that Denathrius?... Who we JUST fought as the final boss of Castle Nathria?...
    Yup. It would have to be a boss of Denathrius. Which is probably the Jailer or someone higher up we don't know of yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's a funny one.

A panel of Blizzard execs!

Quote Originally Posted by Skirdus View Post
    Isn't that Denathrius?... Who we JUST fought as the final boss of Castle Nathria?...
    Denathrious original made the dreadlords. Don't think they are currently working for him

Zovaal has to be the last boss. We've been told as much. The only question then is whether 9.2 or 9.3 is the end. if the rumors about work being slowed down are true we may well get WoDed.

Finale

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Anduin? Ve'nari? Helya? Zovaal? A Broker?

I'm very unsure of whoever the 9.2 could be but it's between Anduin and Zovaal.

Anduin so it'll be even that we fought both a former warchief and former high king

Zovaal since it could possibly be end expansion.
    Would be sweet for next raid to be the Jailor and have a separate mini raid afterwards to save Anduin.