Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    side note - why does wowpedia not allow for recent lets say incidents to added to articles
    like Madelene's roux twitter comments
    i asked for a section to be added, and then deleted it even on the talk page

wonder if this well be covered at all.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I honestly have a hard time believing programmers working on world of warcraft are "frat bros". I think there is probably a better term than that...
    bullied nerds who got an unusual amount of power and abused it.

They probably have a handful of women at most that do any meaningful work, rest are just hired for gui, journalist, or similar roles so blizzard can post their yearly "we hire the most women out of any company".

This is the result of companies being pressured to hire women and minorities over other quality candidates.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtra View Post
    It's even worse than we thought. According to the lawsuit his office was known as the "Crosby Suite".
    I saw that. Yikes.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Good, this toxic and hypocritical company needs a complete cleanup
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Biden is a creepy old dude, I will not be voting for the guy.
    ^ This is from a self-proclaimed Trump-hater who goes round vote-policing, berating and insulting other users for expressing their doubts and reservations about Joe Biden. He also urges others to end relationships and friendships just to "vote Trump out". https://ibb.co/2jRnZGC He can't seem to walk the talk himself.

More people coming out. Apparently Belluar was sitting on news about this probably for a while and had a tweet also stating it was not his story to tell.

Jennifer Klasing
    "Quest Designer on New World at Amazon Games. Formerly World of Warcraft. All opinions are my own."

https://twitter.com/CallMeQuestifer/...93449844867073

Paints the great exodus of the corporate leadership in a way different light

And also raises a big fuckin question about the new companies they're building

So if Bobby Kotick gets $155 million when the company does well, how about the company also holds him responsible for all of this too?
    (Not to detract from all the individual actors of misconduct who should also be held accountable, simply in addition to.)

How about it, shareholders and board members?
    SorryNotSorry

7+ Year Old Account
    They did removed everything from the old kael'thas dub because something minor, i wonder if they will do anything close now, related to wow, cause there is some items and maybe npcs "in honor" to afrasiabi.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    They did removed everything from the old kael'thas dub because something minor, i wonder if they will do anything close now, related to wow, cause there is some items and maybe npcs "in honor" to afrasiabi.
    Did they actually replace his old voicelines? I know they hired a new VA, but I didn't realize they went that far with it

This is gonna be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    More people coming out. Apparently Belluar was sitting on news about this probably for a while and had a tweet also stating it was not his story to tell.

Jennifer Klasing
    "Quest Designer on New World at Amazon Games. Formerly World of Warcraft. All opinions are my own."

https://twitter.com/CallMeQuestifer/...93449844867073

"Quest designer"

Is there anyone in a non expendable position raising a fuss about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Skirdus View Post
    Did they actually replace his old voicelines? I know they hired a new VA, but I didn't realize they went that far with it
    oh ya, they did replace every line. even the tbc lines though i don't know if they did it for classic tbc. even after it was proven the allegation was false and the accuser was a stalker, blizz refused to use the old files anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehalbino View Post
    "Quest designer"

Because their position being "expendable" means it's fine for them to be sexually harassed?
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

Quote Originally Posted by Tehalbino View Post
    "Quest designer"

There is that one person who would raise a fuss but.... SHE KINDA DIED CAUSE OF THE SHIT.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by GR8GODZILLAGOD View Post
    Because their position being "expendable" means it's fine for them to be sexually harassed?
    i'm pretty sure the point they are trying to make is that they want confirmation from someone who can't be disposed of. but that'd be an incredibly stupid thing for people who run this kind of thing to do since it would empower the victims.

5+ Year Old Account
    So for all the woke points they so often try to score, we have all this BS going on in their offices. Wonder what all those fake leftists e.g. Roux will say about this.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by aceperson View Post
    i'm pretty sure the point they are trying to make is that they want confirmation from someone who can't be disposed of. but that'd be an incredibly stupid thing for people who run this kind of thing to do since it would empower the victims.
    They can all be replaced. There’s not a single person at Blizzard that can’t be replaced. Plenty of qualified people out there that would work for Blizzard just to have it on their resume in the future. It’s like being able to say “I played for the Yankees”.

Hopefully Blizzard cleans house and gets all the toxic people out.
    Last edited by muto; 2021-07-22 at 02:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    There is that one person who would raise a fuss but.... SHE KINDA DIED CAUSE OF THE SHIT.
    Who died?

/10chars

Quote Originally Posted by aceperson View Post
    Look at their earlier post, That isn't what they was doing. They are victim blaming and just defending Activision.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD