Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    Who died?

/10chars
    You can't be serious.... Its right in the OP.

The suit also points to a female Activision employee who took her own life while on a company trip with her male supervisor. The employee had been subjected to intense sexual harassment prior to her death, including having nude photos passed around at a company holiday party, the complaint says.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BreakerOfWills View Post
    Paints the great exodus of the corporate leadership in a way different light

And also raises a big fuckin question about the new companies they're building
    There is that. This office culture goes back many years. We've all read about it.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

I think the chance of the Warcraft IP being sold to China just went way up.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

going to be real interesting seeing how the blizzard fans deal with actual sexual harassment. victim blaming is going to be in full force, i reckon.

fucking sucks that people still have to deal with this shit at work. whatever happens acti-blizz should get the fucking book thrown at them for this shit. completely unacceptable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazzix View Post
    So if Bobby Kotick gets $155 million when the company does well, how about the company also holds him responsible for all of this too?
    (Not to detract from all the individual actors of misconduct who should also be held accountable, simply in addition to.)

How about it, shareholders and board members?
    No, but Kotick will have a hand in cleaning up the mess one way or another. The one thing that will dictate against that is if there were a bunch of credible reports about this kind of behavior that made their way up the chain, out of Blizzard proper, and to Kotick. Given that "silence is complicity" I'm fairly certain that Blizzard management has spent the last many years attempting to keep this in-house. But if the accusations go high enough up the chain then sure, it will be Kotick that will see to it that resignations are done and failing that people being let go.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

If this ends up being true and from what ive read about the fact they've been compiling evidence for 2 years solid, they do have a pretty good case here...

This absoletuley will be the death, of blizzard.

Not only that, but WoW itself will tank in value because content creators would IMMEDAITELY leave the game in droves to avoid assosiation with the content and the game with its stigma.

Sooo this could very well be a very fatal situation for blizzard.

However, its more likley that this wont lead to wow being sold to china, its more likley, that activision will play a PR 4dchess move to take control of all of blizzards assets under the auspice of "Cleaning up the company" which means blizzard itself would cease to exist and activision would take complete control over wow.

(Which isnt necessarily a good thing given activisions own track record).

Looks like it might get worse. Not sure how much worse but Jason Schreier apparently has another (albeit seemingly unrelated) story about Blizzard coming

https://twitter.com/jasonschreier/st...26973855690754

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    I think the chance of the Warcraft IP being sold to China just went way up.
    Most definitely. Total boy culture over there. Here honey, have some bat!

Government sanctioned Feminism strikes again.

Finally. The game will close and I will be free at last of this accursed addiction.

Closing this down. Discussion has veered into too many forbidden topics.