Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I had already unninstall everything from activision blizzard from my pc a few weeks ago but now even hearthstone is out of my cellphone.

Not shocked... just disgusted about a company that shoves equality and censures female features in one hand and have a bunch of creeps harrasing women in their ranks on the other.

100% hipocrisy

Boykotting wow is not the correct way to fight against this.
    Just remind yourself that many content/art was created BY WOMEN.
    Better fight in YOUR working place that this stuff does not happen.
    Vynd | Zorn | Pheraz | Silwyna | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - My personal Kaldorei army <3 Plus lots of voidy high elves <3

Quote Originally Posted by Geofferson View Post
    I think this is the nail in the coffin for me. I cannot keep giving this company my sub money.
    Yet a great many in this thread raising hell about how horrible Blizzard as a company is will absolutely continue giving them money.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Did you miss the fact that the current CEO of Blizzard condoned these acts?
    Have you cancelled your account in disgust yet?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Why wait... the folks here have already decided guilt and now are just mulling over punishment.
    Do some research on sex crimes, punishments for them, and how many actually go to court. It's an extremely hard area of crime to get any real justice in the legal system for, that's why instead we should listen to the victims and believe them. Whether people get punished later or not is a different thing entirely.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Doombringer View Post
    You're not going to score any points white-knighting for Blizzard on this one, I'm sorry to say.

They have and will have plenty of testimonies to back this up. Sounds like it was a cesspit there that tried its damnedest to make you think it was the most magical place on earth.

The only place more 'frat boy' than a big video game developer is a video game publisher, and ActiBlizz is both.
    Always someone to defend even the shittiest of people for one reason or another

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yas-Queen Rochana View Post
    I see the twitter witch hunt has also started. Random accusations against Morheim and Metzen being thrown around. Does anyone ever wonder whether there is any real justice in going after people decades later for something that was just the normative culture at the time?

This is just another example of a rabble of social justice mobs trying to virtue signal by being as mindlessly aggressive against any of the suspects, even if they have to make up some. These are the modern day witch hunts instigated by everyone with a social studies degree trying to desperately prove to the world they have a use and purpose.

There is neither sense nor justice behind any of this.
    ^ my point exactly

Always someone to defend the biggest scum like they can do no wrong....nope Blizzard couldn't possibly be horrible, it's the evil government and social media! "facepalms"
    #WithoutRespectWeReject

Yeah, well - I don't care about some women I've never met and that haven't proven anyone's misdeed yet. For now as I see it, nothing has happened. Don't even think about applying to Commiefornia's authority here. If they can prove harassment at court then I'll cheer for them to get what they deserve.
    As I said in a previous post: BELIEVE ALL WOMEN is a joke and no adult should take this slogan seriously. Especially in a culture where patting someone on a shoulder is "literal rape" in eyes of some people - especially the Twitter crowd (which there are a lot of here too).

If you feel offended by me wanting proof then you're part of the problem.
    No, you're part of the problem. educate yourself and think about what you're saying. disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Yet a great many in this thread raising hell about how horrible Blizzard as a company is will absolutely continue giving them money.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you cancelled your account in disgust yet?
    No, but it wouldn't matter. I only play WoW and I literally can't give them my money, since their trash ass website doesn't work and register my payment. This Indie company is so scuffed that their website literally doesn't let me give them my money.

So Yes I have, what about it?

Shit will be business as usual at blizzard tbh if nothing forcibly happens they will continue their shitty practices... stocks are falling but have to wait and see,and is there gonna be a blizzcon now? rather interested how that would turn out kekw

Yeah, well - I don't care about some women I've never met and that haven't proven anyone's misdeed yet. For now as I see it, nothing has happened. Don't even think about applying to Commiefornia's authority here. If they can prove harassment at court then I'll cheer for them to get what they deserve.
    As I said in a previous post: BELIEVE ALL WOMEN is a joke and no adult should take this slogan seriously. Especially in a culture where patting someone on a shoulder is "literal rape" in eyes of some people - especially the Twitter crowd (which there are a lot of here too).

If you feel offended by me wanting proof then you're part of the problem.
    You sound like an incel and a rapist.

Quote Originally Posted by bRighteyez View Post
    You sound like an incel and a rapist.
    you cannot be an incel and rapist.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    you cannot be an incel and rapist.
    Yes someone can be Involuntary celibate, and then decide they had enough of the celibacy and rape someone.

Iam confused? Do they have effidence? yes? Lock them up.

No? They are inoccent no matter what some woman/man or giant dragon claims. if there is No hard effidence what someone says doesnt matter
    Last edited by ArenaDk; 2021-07-23 at 08:50 AM.

I'm with blizzard on this atm until we get full story.

The latest wow patch they went out is actually good and fun to play, so i hope they put this behind them and start to pump out great content again!

Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    Iam confused? Do they have effidence? yes? Lock them up.

No? They are inoccent no matter what some woman/man or giant dragon claims. if there is No hard effidence what someone says doesnt matter
    The lawsuit is about Blizzard failing at being a decent company and providing a safe work enviroment, this is not a criminal investigation against certain people, that will be handled seperately.
    MMO-C should be glad that the British Empire is no more, because they'd want a piece of all the copium trade here.
    Angry players come to the forums to complain about the game... but what loser only comes to the forums to complain about the forums and its users?
    Felating Blizzard too eagerly may lead to oxygen deficiency and worst case asphyxiation. Long-term effects range from delusions up to cerebral necrosis.

Quote Originally Posted by stoffe View Post
    I'm with blizzard on this atm until we get full story.

The latest wow patch they went out is actually good and fun to play, so i hope they put this behind them and start to pump out great content again!
    ATM would be an apt description of your relationship with the sexual-harassment enthusiasts at Blizzard, yes.

The same company that removed swifty and fired a voiceactor because of allegations lol. Some karma right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Do some research on sex crimes, punishments for them, and how many actually go to court. It's an extremely hard area of crime to get any real justice in the legal system for, that's why instead we should listen to the victims and believe them. Whether people get punished later or not is a different thing entirely.
    Do some research and try to understand that allegations have been made and that the accused have the right to defend themselves. Due process must be done. These allegations must be tested at court. No one can put himself above the legal system, and arbitrarily decide who is guilty and who is innocent. We have the rule of law to protect society from mob rule. Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law: Please refrain from rushing to judgement.

If these claims are proven right i`ll never touch a blizzard product ever again

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo03 View Post
    It is legit an awful, gaslight response.

I think it was one of their PR people.
    Can we fire them too then? Probably in on it anyways.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Quote Originally Posted by luciano View Post
    ATM would be an apt description of your relationship with the sexual-harassment enthusiasts at Blizzard, yes.
    Yeah his post can be summed up as "Oh No! Blizzard drove one of their employees to suicide! Anyway, 9.1 is so fun!"