Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bRighteyez View Post
    Nice of you to equate rape with consensual sex...real rapey behaviour. You need putting on a watchlist and should never be around women.
    ???

Ok I shouldn't be around my wife and children then I guess? Hard to tell if you are trying to bait me or you really need to see a doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    It stated she was harrased and they passed around nudes of her.
    Passing around nudes of any kind in a workplace is a violation of the law (creating a hostile work environment). Passing around nudes of an employee? Even worse.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

It stated she was harrased and they passed around nudes of her.

The actual details are still damning. Stop mindlessly defending them.
    What is wrong with some people in this thread? I am not defending Blizzard, I actually do think that what the document says is concerning and I trust the State of California. HOWEVER, the document does not explicitly state that her suicide is linked with Blizzard employees or the actual cause. The passing of her nudes, regardless of outcome is already pretty bad however. Still, it is only fair to not instantly jump to conclusions, when neither you or me know shit about this situation yet.

But as it looks like I am just a blizzard apologist and possibly a rapist, because I am not instantly calling for the lynching of blizzard employees, before the case had actually even started.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffe View Post
    i will keep play WoW,HotS and OW and there is nothing you can do about it. boycott IS not the solution!
    Boycott IS the solution but the vast majority are way too brainwashed and addicted to blizzard's trash products. Proof of the worst stuff imaginable could come up about blizzard and most will still be "oh well I need to grind my anime power and socket re-re-re-reforge, cya" .

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Now this suicide story is really bad and serious and all that. However what Bloomberg said/implied and what the document says is very different and from the info we've gathered so far we actually do not know about the conditions that drove this woman to commit suicide. Bloomberg heavily implies that Blizzard employees drove her to that (though they do not explicitly state that either), but the doc doesn't clearly state that. Out of all the things mentioned in this document, this is probably the one case where MORE info is required and where judging blizzard beforehand is the most stupid thing to do. Maybe her harassment (which to the doc's knowledge only 1 person apparently knew about) lead to her suicide, maybe it was one of many other things or maybe it didn't have anything to do with that.
    You sure you want to defend people who also took photos of the deceased's vagina and passed them around? Because that's also illegal. If you want to die on that hill so be it.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    You sure you want to defend people who also took photos of the deceased's vagina and passed them around? Because that's also illegal. If you want to die on that hill so be it.
    No I am not defending them, holy shit...

Seriously, can you guys for once stop implying random BS I didn't say nor the actual court case??

If anything, all you are doing is making it harder for the victims by acting this way.

EDIT: btw. just to be clear, that's what the document says about the nude photos (one photo in fact):
    "Another employee confirmed that the deceased female MAY have been suffering from other sexual harassment at work prior to her death. Specifically, at a holiday party before her death, male co-workers were ALLEGED to be passing a picture of the deceased's vagina"

IF this is TRUE, then this is really bad and unacceptable. But still, the document states according to one employee she might've been sexually harassed before and thus implying that her suicide might be related to this. This could be true and if they confirm it is, then this is fine, but until then the document specifically does not clearly state that this was the reason she committed suicide. They are way more direct and specific on all other points, keep that in mind.

Just because I am not interpreting things right away and drawing a conclusion already with this little info, it doesn't mean that I am defending them. Being neutral and waiting things out first does not equate to defending anyone. Just because I don't want to lynch them, doesn't mean I am defending them. Again, this sort of behaviour like yours and others who attack me for being a shill or whatever, none of you is doing anything productive or helpful to the situation. You're not doing the victims any favours here.
    Last edited by RobertMugabe; 2021-07-23 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Malix Farwin View Post
    Already did unlike you

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/proof

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/evidence

Definition of evidence

(Entry 1 of 2)
    1a : an outward sign : indication
    b : something that furnishes proof : testimony specifically : something legally submitted to a tribunal to ascertain the truth
    b : something that furnishes proof : testimony specifically
    Proof requires evidence. Not all evidence constitutes proof.

What is wrong with some people in this thread? I am not defending Blizzard, I actually do think that what the document says is concerning and I trust the State of California. HOWEVER, the document does not explicitly state that her suicide is linked with Blizzard employees or the actual cause. The passing of her nudes, regardless of outcome is already pretty bad however. Still, it is only fair to not instantly jump to conclusions, when neither you or me know shit about this situation yet.

But as it looks like I am just a blizzard apologist and possibly a rapist, because I am not instantly calling for the lynching of blizzard employees, before the case had actually even started.
    It doesnt state its linked to a blizzard employee? It directly states it occured after harrasement and on a trip with her harraser.

Stop defending blizzard. Stop purpusefully misinterpreting details.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

So you have proof the people did it ? Awesome lock them up. Or do you want to just for fun now put a few hundred blizzard employees to jail ? passed around means how many people saw it? 2? 4? 6? out of how many again?

I really hope you dont lead a big company or I may have some bad news for you. There is always a group of people doing illegal stuff under your nose. tyhe bigger the company the more often it happens.

However all I see here is a witch hunt which hasnt decided who to burn first

No I am not defending them, holy shit...

Seriously, can you guys for once stop implying random BS I didn't say nor the actual court case??

If anything, all you are doing is making it harder for the victims by acting this way.
    > The document released by the government says the woman killed herself due to the sexual relationship with her superior

> You: "where's the evidence though"

The evidence was found and collected after over 2 years of classified investigation by the government, and directly links the woman's suicide to her (abusive) sexual relationship with the superior.

Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    So you have proof the people did it ? Awesome lock them up. Or do you want to just for fun now put a few hundred blizzard employees to jail ? passed around means how many people saw it? 2? 4? 6? out of how many again?

I really hope you dont lead a big company or I may have some bad news for you. There is always a group of people doing illegal stuff under your nose. tyhe bigger the company the more often it happens.

However all I see here is a witch hunt which hasnt decided who to burn first
    Yes, I have evidence, that of the US Government. And I trust them over you.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

> The document released by the government says the woman killed herself due to the sexual relationship with her superior

> You: "where's the evidence though"

The evidence was found and collected after over 2 years of classified investigation by the government, and directly links the woman's suicide to her (abusive) sexual relationship with the superior.

Yes, I have evidence, that of the US Government. And I trust them over you.
    can you link that effidence ? I havent found it yet.

you mean the sentance of a female killing herself durring a trip where a supervisor had buttplugs in his bags ? I dont know how to break it to you…… but you know they are not gender exclusive ?and the pictures and passing around is based on ONE person claiming it.

amazing effidence

you did read the documente or ?

They are virtual signaling so damn hard.

Bitch, no one cares about you preaching about diversity if the people you hire are gonna be treated like shit.

And now we get to have another round of people shitting all over Blizzard based on accusations and allegations.

We've learned nothing from the last bajillion times this happened and the allegations turned out to be greatly exaggerated / false.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    They are virtual signaling so damn hard.

Bitch, no one cares about you preaching about diversity if the people you hire are gonna be treated like shit.
    And when this trial goes nowhere you're probably still going to claim Blizzard's guilty.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    And now we get to have another round of people shitting all over Blizzard based on accusations and allegations.
    Part of why you'd have to pay me to live in the US. The liberals there ( which is like, half the country ) immediately swing the guilty axe long before the justice system decides whether someone is guilty or not.

Quote Originally Posted by starstationprofm View Post
    And when this trial goes nowhere you're probably still going to claim Blizzard's guilty.
    But, they are? Are you blind? A woman killed herself because of it. You really think it's all fake?

But, they are? Are you blind? A woman killed herself because of it. You really think it's all fake?
    Here is the thing, if one person would come out and say ´ ´ Mmo champion user Xilurm passed around nudes of her ´ ´ that would mean they had the same level of effidence against you as they currently have.

Here is the thing, if one person would come out and say ´ ´ Mmo champion user Xilurm passed around nudes of her ´ ´ that would mean they had the same level of effidence against you as they currently have.
    This is from the goverment my dudes! It's not just about the woman that killed herself either, women have been harrassed there for ages.

Comparing the US Government to a random internet user, Kek.

And why do you keep spelling it as "Effidence"?

Yes, I have evidence, that of the US Government.
    Are you part of the US Government, or in any way have access to this classified information? Because as far as I've seen they have not released whatever evidence they have.

It doesnt state its linked to a blizzard employee? It directly states it occured after harrasement and on a trip with her harraser.

Stop defending blizzard. Stop purpusefully misinterpreting details.
    It states that "a female employee committed suicide while on a company trip due to a sexual relationship that she had been having with her male supervisor", but it's not explained why, nor is any evidence available as far as I'm aware. It's stated that she may have been suffering from other sexual harassment at work. It does not state that the supervisor was the harasser.

He's not defending Blizzard, he's just saying people should wait to hear the full story before condemning the entire company.

This is from the goverment my dudes! It's not just about the woman that killed herself either, women have been harrassed there for ages.
    Where is the proof ?! People saying something is no proof.

- - - Updated - - -

Comparing the US Government to a random internet user, Kek.

And why do you keep spelling it as "Effidence"?
    Because english isnt my native tongue. Iam sorry if that made it harder to understand. But Again, from what we know the US GOV , hasnt released any effidence, so you believe them on a promise that they may have some. Thats called a witch hunt