Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    > The document released by the government says the woman killed herself due to the sexual relationship with her superior

> You: "where's the evidence though"

The evidence was found and collected after over 2 years of classified investigation by the government, and directly links the woman's suicide to her (abusive) sexual relationship with the superior.

Yes, I have evidence, that of the US Government. And I trust them over you.
    can you link that effidence ? I havent found it yet.

you mean the sentance of a female killing herself durring a trip where a supervisor had buttplugs in his bags ? I dont know how to break it to you…… but you know they are not gender exclusive ?and the pictures and passing around is based on ONE person claiming it.

amazing effidence

you did read the documente or ?

They are virtual signaling so damn hard.

Bitch, no one cares about you preaching about diversity if the people you hire are gonna be treated like shit.

And now we get to have another round of people shitting all over Blizzard based on accusations and allegations.

We've learned nothing from the last bajillion times this happened and the allegations turned out to be greatly exaggerated / false.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post

Bitch, no one cares about you preaching about diversity if the people you hire are gonna be treated like shit.
    And when this trial goes nowhere you're probably still going to claim Blizzard's guilty.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    And now we get to have another round of people shitting all over Blizzard based on accusations and allegations.
    Part of why you'd have to pay me to live in the US. The liberals there ( which is like, half the country ) immediately swing the guilty axe long before the justice system decides whether someone is guilty or not.

Quote Originally Posted by starstationprofm View Post
    And when this trial goes nowhere you're probably still going to claim Blizzard's guilty.
    But, they are? Are you blind? A woman killed herself because of it. You really think it's all fake?

But, they are? Are you blind? A woman killed herself because of it. You really think it's all fake?
    Here is the thing, if one person would come out and say ´ ´ Mmo champion user Xilurm passed around nudes of her ´ ´ that would mean they had the same level of effidence against you as they currently have.

Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    Here is the thing, if one person would come out and say ´ ´ Mmo champion user Xilurm passed around nudes of her ´ ´ that would mean they had the same level of effidence against you as they currently have.
    This is from the goverment my dudes! It's not just about the woman that killed herself either, women have been harrassed there for ages.

Comparing the US Government to a random internet user, Kek.

And why do you keep spelling it as "Effidence"?

Yes, I have evidence, that of the US Government.
    Are you part of the US Government, or in any way have access to this classified information? Because as far as I've seen they have not released whatever evidence they have.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    It doesnt state its linked to a blizzard employee? It directly states it occured after harrasement and on a trip with her harraser.

Stop defending blizzard. Stop purpusefully misinterpreting details.
    It states that "a female employee committed suicide while on a company trip due to a sexual relationship that she had been having with her male supervisor", but it's not explained why, nor is any evidence available as far as I'm aware. It's stated that she may have been suffering from other sexual harassment at work. It does not state that the supervisor was the harasser.

He's not defending Blizzard, he's just saying people should wait to hear the full story before condemning the entire company.

This is from the goverment my dudes! It's not just about the woman that killed herself either, women have been harrassed there for ages.
    Where is the proof ?! People saying something is no proof.

- - - Updated - - -

Comparing the US Government to a random internet user, Kek.

And why do you keep spelling it as "Effidence"?
    Because english isnt my native tongue. Iam sorry if that made it harder to understand. But Again, from what we know the US GOV , hasnt released any effidence, so you believe them on a promise that they may have some. Thats called a witch hunt

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    I've only ever seen like one or two videos by the guy before now, but Asmongold did a bit of a dive into this subject, and also had an interview with H3 about it with OTK, and I have to say he definitely helped illuminate what's going on. This is a seriously fucked up situation, and I am incredibly disappointed in Blizzard. This has been two years worth of investigation and now a state lawsuit? Yeah, there's definitely been some shady crap happening.

Where is the proof ?! People saying something is no proof.

- - - Updated - - -

Because english isnt my native tongue. Iam sorry if that made it harder to understand. But Again, from what we know the US GOV , hasnt released any effidence, so you believe them on a promise that they may have some. Thats called a witch hunt
    If this wasn't legit then why did Blizzard have to explicitely make a statement about it? They literally say that Blizzard was like this. Obviously they are not going to go, "well we still are like this" now will they?

If this wasn't legit then why did Blizzard have to explicitely make a statement about it? They literally say that Blizzard was like this. Obviously they are not going to go, "well we still are like this" now will they?
    Because Blizzard is always doing damage prevention? remember the Kael voice actor? got removed forever seconds after the allegations came out , even so they turned out to be false

Hit the nail on the head. In age of social media where almost everyone is virtual signaling to gain attention I hope we can finally get rid of this crap. Its even worse than the act itself at times cause you are simply using the act to make you feel special regardless if you care about the said act or not.

It's virtue signaling, not "virtual" signaling *sigh*

From the article:
    “The picture the DFEH paints is not the Blizzard workplace of today,” the company said.
    Talk about the most stupid response in history. Kind of like admitting you are a rapist, however... today you haven't found a victim yet.

The investigation likely looked at complaints from a very large segment of time, so how in the fuck does it matter if the workplace of today is great or not. They need to pay a firm for damage control...cause the shit they are saying makes them look like complete fuckin idiots.

- - - Updated - - -

My biggest complaint about blizzard previous to this lawsuit news...was simply they take forever to get new content out. Pretty obvious that there is a good reason it takes so long now...
    cube crawling

"Hey Dave, did you troubleshot bug xIv45 yet?"
    "Not yet, I'm searching for my whiskey under Suzie's desk, I'll be right with you!"

What a piece of shit company...

Woah, woman trying to get money using the "SEX ABUSE BY MEAN MALES" card. Im surprised it took that long.

Quote Originally Posted by Josyel View Post
    Woah, woman trying to get money using the "SEX ABUSE BY MEAN MALES" card. Im surprised it took that long.
    Especially the dead one /facepalm
    I agree that we should wait before starting witch hunting against Blizzard but at the same time we should wait with claiming that Blizzard is innocent and the charges are false. That's what court trial is for.

Because Blizzard is always doing damage prevention? remember the Kael voice actor? got removed forever seconds after the allegations came out , even so they turned out to be false
    They were just trying to save their own skin.

Quote Originally Posted by azuraji View Post
    It's virtue signaling, not "virtual" signaling *sigh*
    Oops, my bad.

I love how in current political climate people cant help themselves and admit they are rotting pieces of human waste, definitely taking notes here.