Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    but my point is speak up, coming forward after years of just accepting it, your as much to blame as the abuser.
    Legally, you are just wrong.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences." -- Robert Louis Stevenson
    If you didn't get your COVID shot it's probably too late now, you fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    Assuming guilt is a Blizzard company policy. They sacked and revoiced the work of the Kael'thas voice actor with zero proof. Even when it tuned out they guy was completely innocent. I think everyone should get their day in court but since Blizzard don't i can't fault people who want to thrown them to the wolves.
    Prove it. Show me a link where Blizzard announced they were replacing him because of the accusations?

People need to stop stating this as fact when nobody actually knows why Blizzard decided to re-do the voice overs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by starstationprofm View Post
    Suicide is always the decision of the person doing it. There's no such thing as " He made me kill myself ".

And so far we have seen no evidence of it. This is a civil suit, anyway. If they were so confident in Blizzard wrongdoings why aren't they trying to put people behind bars?
    The state can't file charges without a criminal complaint. Plus, the standard of proof is far higher.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Prove it. Show me a link where Blizzard announced they were replacing him because of the accusations?

People need to stop stating this as fact when nobody actually knows why Blizzard decided to re-do the voice overs.
    Yeah my bad. Blizzard always replace years old voice overs randomly with no reason. Prolly just a total coincidence that the guy was facing allegations of sexual misconduct. Yip a total coincidence.....

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post

- - - Updated - - -

The state can't file charges without a criminal complaint. Plus, the standard of proof is far higher.
    Which is exactly why I am reluctant to believe the alleged victims. When you don't file a criminal complaint and only go after them for money it's pretty suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by starstationprofm View Post
    Which is exactly why I am reluctant to believe the alleged victims. When you don't file a criminal complaint and only go after them for money it's pretty suspicious.
    So the state engaging in a civil lawsuit is 'suspicious' in and out of itself. Gotcha.
    If the Janitor managed to pwn Azeroth:

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    "Die, wold soul of *incomprehensible mumbling* with your death my plan to *incomprehensible mumbling* finally fullfilled and *incomprehensible mumbling*!"

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    Yeah my bad. Blizzard always replace years old voice overs randomly with no reason. Prolly just a total coincidence that the guy was facing allegations of sexual misconduct. Yip a total coincidence.....
    So you ahve no proof then. Got it. There are a 1,000 reasons Blizzard why would replace voice over work. There is zero proof of any of those reasons,.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    So the state engaging in a civil lawsuit is 'suspicious' in and out of itself. Gotcha.
    The state does shady stuff all the time. I do not blindly trust alleged victims that never went to the police. It is risk free to accuse someone on Social Media, because Defamation lawsuits rarely work and the Public Opinion loves to take the side of women and bash corporations/men.