Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    If it was such a problem, how come, it seemed like nobody hardly ever spoke out about it?

People considering a "blogpost" a reliable source for this kind of topic, all the while not being able to separate the art from the artist: this is the pinnacle of why s**t hits the fan for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    If it was such a problem, how come, it seemed like nobody hardly ever spoke out about it?
    I can remember posts about this for years and years. Hardly ever spoke is probably the opposite. Just google it and you find tons of articles going back to 2016 etc.

I see that everyone is humouring the local fash for some reason. Please ignore Rochana, you will get nothing from him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Wow dude... You are so brave...
    We are here to discuss not saying 'idiot' or 'you piece od shit' to each other.
    Calm down.
    I will be calling people who approve of sexual harassment idiots and pieces of shit no matter where I am. Piss off.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

It would probably be a good idea to wait till the matter is resolved in court before passing judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight Meta View Post
    People considering a "blogpost" .
    How about the literal court file linked on the front page?

Trans Rights are Human Rights // Elune Says Queer Rights!

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    I will be calling people who approve of sexual harassment idiots and pieces of shit no matter where I am. Piss off.
    ... and i will report every single post of these.
    Does not matter what the topic is there is no point of doing it when somebody has different point of view.
    You are not the judge here.

Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    You wonder? We have a legit freakin court case and at least a dozen testimonies and many posters here still treat it as fake news.

Imagine how believable it would be with only one person speaking up without substantial evidence to show for it. Would you want to risk being a single person out against a company on whose products most of the world grew up on? These people were a affraid, but with the government itself sueing Activision they feel more secure.

- - - Updated - - -

Does not matter what the topic is there is no point of doing it when somebody has different point of view.
    Don't call pieces of shit, pieces of shit because something, something, freedom of speech.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Mosby View Post
    It would probably be a good idea to wait till the matter is resolved in court before passing judgement.
    You mean like how they waited when it came to Quinton Flynn?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Knight Meta View Post
    People considering a "blogpost" a reliable source for this kind of topic, all the while not being able to separate the art from the artist: this is the pinnacle of why s**t hits the fan for no reason.
    To be fair beside the zone design, they are also producing dogshit, so giving sex offenders a pass if they make good games won't save Blizzard.

Would you also be against calling people shit if they'd be trying to popularize raping and saying that holocaust was right? (I like to go into extremes, I know). After all they just have different point of view and you are not the judge here, right?

Approving sexual harassment is always bad and those who do that are garbage.

Wow, the grasping at straws is in full mode here.
    There has been rumors floating for years about how Blizzard wasn't such a nice place. Don't be in denial.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    Would you also be against calling people shit if they'd be trying to popularize raping and saying that holocaust was right? (I like to go into extremes, I know). After all they just have different point of view and you are not the judge here, right?

Approving sexual harassment is always bad and those who do that are garbage.
    This is fresh case that seems to have very strong evidence but i'd be very careful with judging anyone... especially when we had Kael VO situation like 2 months ago that not many people seems to remember sadly.
    Anyway... he can just report these posts to mods if these are against rules... instead of trying to be 'keyboard knight' that thinks naming other person 'idiot' on internet forum will fix anything irl.
    And again: it does not matter what the topic is. Insulting any other poster should not be tolerated here.

A woman took her life and the brand loyalty fanboys are still going "bUt wHeRe iS dA pRoOfS???" because they are choosing to go to bad and defend this. Which really says something about either the depths of addiction to a IP someone can have or just how lacking in basic human decency some people are.

This is so upsetting to read. As a marine veteran, I sympathize with those women. Work environments like that are just awful, and honestly stay with you for a long time after you leave. I've seen other stories about studios coming out this past year or two, I really hope people pull their heads out of their butts, grow up, and treat women like PEOPLE.

2 years of investigation and all they've shown so far are "testimonies". I bet it's not all about aiming for settlements at ALL.
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    A woman took her life and the brand loyalty fanboys are still going "bUt wHeRe iS dA pRoOfS???" because they are choosing to go to bad and defend this. Which really says something about either the depths of addiction to a IP someone can have or just how lacking in basic human decency some people are.
    Thankfully we live in reality where "innocent until proven guilty" is the norm, not BELIEVE ALL WOMEN. Like women are some mystical creatures incapable of lying.
    Last edited by Cavox; 2021-07-22 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    2 years of investigation and all they've shown so far are "testimonies". I bet it's not all about aiming for settlements at ALL.

Thankfully we live in reality where "innocent until proven guilty" is the norm, not BELIEVE ALL WOMEN. Like women are some mystical creatures incapable of lying.
    Hell of a lie when the police take the body to the morgue and write up a report right? i guess she was merely pretending.
    http://theeorzeanfrontier.blogspot.co.uk/ Neckbeard rambling about this weeaboo trash

Stood in the Fire Grimalkin of Old's Avatar
    We knew those things for a long time, but it's good when it finally reaches the court.

So, the article that implies that is actually being deceptive and misleading AF.

The article makes it sound like she was getting intensely harassed at work by her supervisor and took her life because of it. This is not what the court documents actually say.

If you read the actual court documents, it says she was in a relationship with the supervisor (the article fails to mention that conveniently) and was on a business trip with him and took her life due to him (does not say why).

The part about her being intensely harassed is also misleading based on the court documents. “One” employee thinks she “might” have had a photo of her genitalia shown around by male co workers at a work party and gotten harassed by male coworkers for it. That’s the extent of it. Again, not how the article made it sound.

Feel free to read the court documents yourself.

I understand the anger, this was the part of this whole story that really bothered me the most.

This is modern journalism for you.
    Last edited by Mojo03; 2021-07-22 at 10:57 AM.

Yes, one woman took her life. That's all we know. We don't even know if that has anything to do with Blizzard. So maybe you should show some basic human decency and not persecute people when you don't actually know what's up.

There's a reason we have courts with strict rules on how to handle these things.

Hell of a lie when the police take the body to the morgue and write up a report right? i guess she was merely pretending.
    Well a dead woman isn't filing a case against Acti-Blizzard, is she now?