Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.
    Jesus fucking Christ does this sentence sum up the incel-gamer culture well. I'm not even sure if this is more funny or disgusting.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Blizzard/Activision shills must be in despair right now, imagine shilling for such a company LOL!
    Some will tell you that the Light is the only path. The only weapon that can stop the enemies of Azeroth. But we see alternatives. Many roads, many possibilities, that are open to us. There will be those who doubt you. Who question your resolve, your ability to harness powers that have caused the downfall of weaker wills. Together, we will prove them wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    And you still chose to complain that all this is a "blog post" in between looking for the case.
    Whaaa???? I dont get it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    In before whiteknights.
    There is nothing to White Knight here. Even if some of the accusations end up being false/blackmail, you can't make all that up and I sure hope that guilty are prosecuted, including leadership who turned the blind eye on it.

This is one of the most deeply embarrassing things I've seen posted on this forum in my entire time here.

Judging from your join date, it seems like you must be an adult. Which makes the phrase "crimes against gaming" so much more cringeworthy.

Please, for the love of God, go spend some time outside.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Blizzard/Activision shills must be in despair right now, imagine shilling for such a company LOL!
    Dude, your avatar is blizzard IP. If your only take away from this is "haha get rekt fanboys" you are truly lost as a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Jesus fucking Christ does this sentence sum up the incel-gamer culture well. I'm not even sure if this is more funny or disgusting.
    hatred for women is a hell of a drug.

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    Dude, your avatar is blizzard IP. If your only take away from this is "haha get rekt fanboys" you are truly lost as a human being.
    Sounds like a fanboy who realized they have been shilling for the wrong company.

In case you didn't know, it didn't take a genius to figure out that the company that wrote "Hush, Tyrande!" is misogynistic, people with actual common sense have known this for a long time

In fact there was even a ship in WoD called, and I'm not kidding, "Tyrande's Silence", so if it took you that long to figure that out sounds like you're the one who doesn't have a clue.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2021-07-22 at 01:48 PM.
    Some will tell you that the Light is the only path. The only weapon that can stop the enemies of Azeroth. But we see alternatives. Many roads, many possibilities, that are open to us. There will be those who doubt you. Who question your resolve, your ability to harness powers that have caused the downfall of weaker wills. Together, we will prove them wrong.

Incel gamers and defending sexual harassment, name a better combo.

Funniest of all are the people claiming it's "just rumors", like it isn't a 2 year long lawsuit. Oh well. I've always understood fanboys defending every bad game decision Blizzard has done the last 10 years or so, but making up a bunch of excuses for Blizzard shielding sexual harassers and predators is a new low I did not expect.

The irony is they are probably one of the wokest companies in gaming

Meanwhile behind the scenes, all this is going on. Really ugly looking and digging into the lawsuit is really just sad on a few different levels

Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    The irony is they are probably one of the wokest companies in gaming
    woke in this case meaning slapping a gay pride flag on your merch and announcing a character is gay in order to deflect attention from their shitty behavior to something else. it's a marketing gimmick. nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Doombringer View Post
    I don't agree with witch hunts. People are going to point fingers all over the place because of this, it's just human nature.

One can certainly wonder if Morhaime and Metzen's departures were related to A) seeing Blizzard become a shell of its former self under Activision or B) getting out before they could be blamed for the garbage culture that took root and began to fester inside their company. Or both.

I want to believe it was purely A.

Was it Blizzard's rocket upward to hugenormity that did it? Hire scads of people to fill the ranks as your company so rapidly expands... suddenly you realize you hired a bunch of creeps, but now you're too dependent on them to let them go? Worse, they get good-boy points from higher ups installed by Activision, so they're doubly protected? Who knows. One can let speculation run rampant. Any way you slice it, there's been something rotten at Blizzard for a while now.
    That a very good example of how witch hunts work. Now anyone that left the company before this will be considered guilty.

Even if everything points out at that person leaving the company because it's only a shell of it's former self (like them all founding companies exactly like the old Blizzard and working together again).

Should we say that Bungie left Activision before they were also mentioned on it?

I think this is the nail in the coffin for me. I cannot keep giving this company my sub money.

Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    people on one hand saying fuck Blizz but also saying it's woke to treat women like human beings. gamers still wondering why people call them incels.
    Because most think games are a waste of time and children's activity. Incel was the new trending word. Just like many other for comic fans, tv shows fans, sports fans, book fans, etc.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    The agency alleges male employees play video games during the workday while delegating responsibilities to female employees
    Well I guess we found the reason why their games suck so much ass these days.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    oh please,metzen was a walking talking frat boy stereotype
    Why? His voice? His looks? His beard? Shades?

Way to go. Hope you don't get mad when people say "oh, she just looks like a <insert some derogatory term>".

Quote Originally Posted by VanishO2 View Post
    Because most think games are a waste of time and children's activity. Incel was the new trending word. Just like many other for comic fans, tv shows fans, sports fans, book fans, etc.
    no, pretty sure it has more to do with the way "gamers" themselves act more than the hobbies they choose to partake in. as I have seen across multiple threads on this exact subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Yas-Queen Rochana View Post
    "California Department of Fair Employment"

Government agencies often twist everything out of context to try and be as obnoxious as possible. Willing to bet most of the accusations are greatly exaggerated.
    Even if most are exaggerated the issue still stands - would you like to be discriminated at work? In any way?

Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    woke in this case meaning slapping a gay pride flag on your merch and announcing a character is gay in order to deflect attention from their shitty behavior to something else. it's a marketing gimmick. nothing more.
    i agree and have called them out on that before. I didn't dismiss the details of the case at all and called it pretty ugly because i kinda believe it's true.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    oh please,metzen was a walking talking frat boy stereotype
    No he wasn't, he was the "Dude" stereotype. Laid back chill guy that People love. No one loves Frat boys.