Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bRighteyez View Post
    You sound like an incel and a rapist.
    you cannot be an incel and rapist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Yes someone can be Involuntary celibate, and then decide they had enough of the celibacy and rape someone.

Iam confused? Do they have effidence? yes? Lock them up.

No? They are inoccent no matter what some woman/man or giant dragon claims. if there is No hard effidence what someone says doesnt matter
    Last edited by ArenaDk; 2021-07-23 at 08:50 AM.

I'm with blizzard on this atm until we get full story.

The latest wow patch they went out is actually good and fun to play, so i hope they put this behind them and start to pump out great content again!

Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    Iam confused? Do they have effidence? yes? Lock them up.

No? They are inoccent no matter what some woman/man or giant dragon claims. if there is No hard effidence what someone says doesnt matter
    The lawsuit is about Blizzard failing at being a decent company and providing a safe work enviroment, this is not a criminal investigation against certain people, that will be handled seperately.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by stoffe View Post
    I'm with blizzard on this atm until we get full story.

The latest wow patch they went out is actually good and fun to play, so i hope they put this behind them and start to pump out great content again!
    ATM would be an apt description of your relationship with the sexual-harassment enthusiasts at Blizzard, yes.

The same company that removed swifty and fired a voiceactor because of allegations lol. Some karma right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Do some research on sex crimes, punishments for them, and how many actually go to court. It's an extremely hard area of crime to get any real justice in the legal system for, that's why instead we should listen to the victims and believe them. Whether people get punished later or not is a different thing entirely.
    Do some research and try to understand that allegations have been made and that the accused have the right to defend themselves. Due process must be done. These allegations must be tested at court. No one can put himself above the legal system, and arbitrarily decide who is guilty and who is innocent. We have the rule of law to protect society from mob rule. Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law: Please refrain from rushing to judgement.

If these claims are proven right i`ll never touch a blizzard product ever again

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo03 View Post
    It is legit an awful, gaslight response.

I think it was one of their PR people.
    Can we fire them too then? Probably in on it anyways.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Quote Originally Posted by luciano View Post
    ATM would be an apt description of your relationship with the sexual-harassment enthusiasts at Blizzard, yes.
    Yeah his post can be summed up as "Oh No! Blizzard drove one of their employees to suicide! Anyway, 9.1 is so fun!"
    Expansion Storylines ranking:

Legion > Cataclysm > MoP > BfA up to 8.2.5 > Wrath > TBC > WoD > Dragonflight > BfA 8.3 > Shadowlands

i will keep play WoW,HotS and OW and there is nothing you can do about it. boycott IS not the solution!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Yeah his post can be summed up as "Oh No! Blizzard drove one of their employees to suicide! Anyway, 9.1 is so fun!"
    its like that anyway top gear meme. Fits perfect

Quote Originally Posted by stoffe View Post
    i will keep play WoW,HotS and OW and there is nothing you can do about it. boycott IS not the solution!
    No it is the solution..just the sad reality that

A. Most don't care
    B. Internet rage lasts as long as a carnival goldfish
    C. This thread will prove soon that internet rage is and always will be..a meme

Damn, that is a seriously wordy, defensive response. Guilty af.

Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    Damn, that is a seriously wordy, defensive response. Guilty af.
    "We didnt do this, but if we did we changed when we were caught doing it. California didn't cooperate as they let us know about this investigation and requested documents, they're just awful and killing businesses with their far over reach of ensuring we didnt do this illegal and amoral thing that we didnt do but stopped doing."

There I summed it up.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Now this suicide story is really bad and serious and all that. However what Bloomberg said/implied and what the document says is very different and from the info we've gathered so far we actually do not know about the conditions that drove this woman to commit suicide. Bloomberg heavily implies that Blizzard employees drove her to that (though they do not explicitly state that either), but the doc doesn't clearly state that. Out of all the things mentioned in this document, this is probably the one case where MORE info is required and where judging blizzard beforehand is the most stupid thing to do. Maybe her harassment (which to the doc's knowledge only 1 person apparently knew about) lead to her suicide, maybe it was one of many other things or maybe it didn't have anything to do with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    I think you need to look at the difference between proof and evidence.
    As to your 2nd point, perjury does happen:

https://www.law.umich.edu/special/ex...nualReport.pdf

103 of the 129 cases that were exonerated in 2020 included perjury. So yes, it does happen regardless of how serious it is.
    Already did unlike you

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/proof

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/evidence

Definition of evidence

(Entry 1 of 2)
    1a : an outward sign : indication
    b : something that furnishes proof : testimony specifically : something legally submitted to a tribunal to ascertain the truth
    b : something that furnishes proof : testimony specifically

Nice of you to equate rape with consensual sex...real rapey behaviour. You need putting on a watchlist and should never be around women.

Quote Originally Posted by Doombringer View Post
    I like how in the response they say, "OMG, the state didn't want to work with us during their investigation!" ... um, Blizz, it's an investigation on wrong-doing. They're not here to be your friends. They're here to root out garbage. They smelled smoke and knew there was fire and no, that doesn't include giving you the opportunity to put it out. You HAD that opportunity and blew it.

As for anyone saying "why didn't victims speak up sooner" ... if you were in the victim's place and had the courage to do so, good for you. you're mighty. Considering the day and age we're in where these people have to continue working in the industry, if not the COMPANY, where abuse took place and takes place, being a whistleblower could easily mean having to find a new line of work completely. If you don't think AAA game development isn't a "club" like Hollywood is... you're wrong.
    Now you are generally correct with the whistleblowing, however I wonder why some of them wouldn't just quit working or it would be at least good to know if they tried to find another job. Like I get it that people in poor countries and people with bad education don't really have it easy with finding a job and thus often have to deal with harassment, exploitation etc. (interestingly this topic gets nowadays brought up a lot in high-skilled and well payed industries like IT, but often no one's talking about other branches, but that's a topic for another time). However as someone who's working as a software dev for a big company in Europe, I've always had many opportunities to just switch to another company if I didn't like my current job. So I am shocked that many of these women supposedly just "dealt with" the harassment, let alone that one case where a suicide could be related to blizzard. Like things cannot be that over there?

Now this suicide story is really bad and serious and all that. However what Bloomberg said/implied and what the document says is very different and from the info we've gathered so far we actually do not know about the conditions that drove this woman to commit suicide. Bloomberg heavily implies that Blizzard employees drove her to that (though they do not explicitly state that either), but the doc doesn't clearly state that. Out of all the things mentioned in this document, this is probably the one case where MORE info is required and where judging blizzard beforehand is the most stupid thing to do. Maybe her harassment (which to the doc's knowledge only 1 person apparently knew about) lead to her suicide, maybe it was one of many other things or maybe it didn't have anything to do with that.
    It stated she was harrased and they passed around nudes of her.

The actual details are still damning. Stop mindlessly defending them.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg