Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lots of wolves disguised as sheeps in this. Sometime the loudest voices are the worst offenders.

With that said, bro culture has to go. People need to understand each others and it's not going to happen if you're all acting like 20 years old college students in a fraternity.

Wish this would get more coverage...

We are sickened by the reprehensible conduct of the DFEH to drag into the complaint the tragic suicide of an employee whose passing has no bearing whatsoever on this case and with no regard for her grieving family. While we find this behavior to be disgraceful and unprofessional, it is unfortunately an example of how they have conducted themselves throughout the course of their investigation. It is this type of irresponsible behavior from unaccountable State bureaucrats that are driving many of the State’s best businesses out of California.
    Yeh fuck you Blizzard, you're not the victim.
    You created an environment that tolerated harassment for such a long time, you're not entitled in the slightest to play the victim card.

Calling the DFEH irresponsible but it's you who doesn't take responsibility.

And best businesses... Warcraft III reloaded? Or how you have shit on your legacy yourself...

Only naive fools believe what this world is populated by pink unicorns.
    Unicorns don't make games.

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Honestly, the old team created the best version of WoW. So I am willing to look away... At least they created a masterpiece.
    I do hope that nothing of this is true, but if it is, I hope it is the newer people, so we finally get ride of them.
    So basically sexual assault is fine if it was a long time ago, and also you did something really good that made people happy, aside from the person you made not happy and or made kill themselves.

I understand that women doing this kind of thing when it isn't true is what people like to believe, but the reality is a lot of "men" and "gamers" don't quite understand what's like to be a woman in a male dominated workplace and the things they have to deal with. Just saying "Just quit" doesn't change both it being wrong or it having happened.

But if people wanna sit here and pretend that "Oh it's just more Twitter" this or "It's women overexaggerating" that, then your opinion is the one that matters the least in all of this. This statement basically doesn't even deny any of it.
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

"The DFEH includes distorted, and in many cases false, descriptions of Blizzard’s past"

Did they just admitted doing thoses things in the pasts , even if tonned down ? I can't beleive how fucking retarded they are .

Even if i beleived them ,they would would still stand trials for those actions "in the past"

Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    but blizzard currently is inoccent lmao . if you all want to do witch hunts log in to twitter and join there
    In terms o law, yes Blizzard is innocent. But is suspected of not being one.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    In terms o law, yes Blizzard is innocent. But is suspected of not being one.
    You are just as suspected to have done the same in my eyes. So you are a criminal now?

Blizzard is a piece of shit now. Funny how they were saying Asmongold is 'Toxic Masculinity' when all along they were rolling deep in their OWN company with just that. I DO NOT regret at all cancelling my sub 3 months ago with WoW and taking my ass over to FFXIV. Sickening and disgusting to even think of Blizzard right now.

https://thebeaverton.com/2021/07/fac...arassment-dlc/

"Facing lawsuit, Blizzard argues female employees should have just acquired Anti-Harassment DLC"
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    But, they are? Are you blind? A woman killed herself because of it. You really think it's all fake?
    Suicide is always the decision of the person doing it. There's no such thing as " He made me kill myself ".

And so far we have seen no evidence of it. This is a civil suit, anyway. If they were so confident in Blizzard wrongdoings why aren't they trying to put people behind bars?

You are just as suspected to have done the same in my eyes. So you are a criminal now?
    There should be a limit to fanboism. Your comments not only prove that there isn't one but they also insult my intelligence.
    @starstationprofm you are right,suicide is always the decision of a person doing it. Yet life events might make you think that it's the only thing left to do.

I bet the earliest you'll see any evidence is going to be in front of the judge, not earlier. Assuming there is one. I hope that these accusations won't stand but seeing recently how toxic work atmosphere can be and how abusive bosses are I allow myself to wonder how this case end. time will tell.
    Last edited by Vasilisa; 2021-07-23 at 11:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Wow dude... You are so brave...
    We are here to discuss not saying 'idiot' or 'you piece od shit' to each other.
    Calm down.
    I am sorry. I literally have to agree with him on what he said.

- - - Updated - - -

And that letter that J. Allen Brack made is pitiful as well. Basically 2 things are happening with him.

1. He either comes to work and goes straight to his office and shuts the door. Not giving a damn about what is going on in the company with employees, or.......

2. He is lying his ass off in the letter.

Either way he needs to be fired. His leadership is pitiful.
    Be careful who you chat it up with here on these forums. If you are NOT for WoW and about WoW, people will report whatever you say and get you banned

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    These cases are extremely difficult to tilt in favour of the defendant, it's usually ''my word against his/hers''. Unless they have actual text messages, audio and video recordings but that stuff can also be easily invalidated in court if gathered improperly but US laws are weird in this regard.

Odds are, ActiBlizz will lawyer up and settle quietly.
    Wrong. In most sexual assault/harassment cases, the predators actually evade justice. Again, try to do some research instead of posting your hunches and beliefs.

I bet the earliest you'll see any evidence is going to be in front of the judge, not earlier. Assuming there is one. I hope that these accusations won't stand but seeing recently how toxic work atmosphere can be and how abusive bosses are I allow myself to wonder how this case end. time will tell.
    Based on the accounts and testimony from the victims provided you have to be completely dumb in order to need a judge to tell you that these things happened. And even dumber, to then believe that nothing wrong has happened if the court decides the predators at Blizzard are innocent
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

There should be a limit to fanboism. Your comments not only prove that there isn't one but they also insult my intelligence.
    @starstationprofm you are right,suicide is always the decision of a person doing it. Yet life events might make you think that it's the only thing left to do.

I will only believe evidence that is shown to a official person handling the law and who can make a decision about its audentici ? Yes, yes and tripple yes. And while you are now act all smarter. They way you believe ‚‘ evidence‘‘ every street homless person could call you a pedophile and in your world that would be HARD EVIDENCE.

Just relax, put your pitchfork away and let the legal system make a decision

I will only believe evidence that is shown to a official person handling the law and who can make a decision about its audentici ? Yes, yes and tripple yes. And while you are now act all smarter. They way you believe ‚‘ evidence‘‘ every street homless person could call you a pedophile and in your world that would be HARD EVIDENCE.

Just relax, put your pitchfork away and let the legal system make a decision
    I suggest that you take a step back and take a deep breath. If you'd read my previous posts you'd see that I'm against witch hunting Blizzard now until judge sentence them for their crimes (if it comes to that).

It will probably be settled out of court and the liberals on Reddit will continue assuming guilt.

I suggest that you take a step back and take a deep breath. If you'd read my previous posts you'd see that I'm against witch hunting Blizzard now until judge sentence them for their crimes (if it comes to that).
    My apologie, it seems my english was lacking here again. I understood your sentence in a way thag you implied, that for me it would only count as evidence when a judge says so, but that you imply it is already only based on accusation evidence.

My apologie, it seems my english was lacking here again. I understood your sentence in a way thag you implied, that for me it would only count as evidence when a judge says so, but that you imply it is already only based on accusation evidence.
    No worries, apologies accepted My way of thinking is that I allow the possibility that the charges are true but I'll hold my judgment until the court decides if the evidence is hard enough. The last company I worked in was really toxic I believe that such things like the ones stated in the lawsuit could happen but let's not burn people at stakes basing on accusations only.

They need to do a phased withdrawal from California. They should go to a state like Texas where all the other companies from California are going. Let California burn. The place isn’t like it used to be. Stay in California to get a company going and then move the heck out.