Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    If you don't, what are you getting all defensive for?
    I do not understand how you can get that from what I said.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    i mean, it looks pretty defensive

So what ? Should I feel guilty or anything ?
    You sure as hell implied it.

And if you did not, then great because I don't.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    i mean, it looks pretty defensive
    Not really, but anything looks defensive to you anyway.

Waiting for your definition of being defensive.

Don't know, maybe because you felt the need to go for the offense against a fellow poster's comment that didn't mention you at all and then getting all defensive when they asked you if you felt guilty.

- - - Updated - - -

'Feeling the need to explain your behavior even though nobody, and I mean nobody, asked you to do so' seems like textbook defensive.

Don't know, maybe because you felt the need to go for the offense against a fellow poster's comment that didn't mention you at all and then getting all defensive when they asked you if you felt guilty.

- - - Updated - - -

'Feeling the need to explain your behavior even though nobody, and I mean nobody, asked you to do so' seems like textbook defensive.
    Nah, just getting tired of moralist.

Huh. Curious take. Because it sure as hell looked like you have a dire need to assure us that you have no moral issues whatsoever, even though nobody asked. Seems to imply that you do consider something to be wrong with your behavior, but you lack the emotional maturity to simply acknowledge it and keep it to yourself, and therefore do what emotionally immature people do, and go on the offensive, even though nobody attacked you.

But that's just my take =) Have a nice day!

Huh. Curious take. Because it sure as hell looked like you have a dire need to assure us that you have no moral issues whatsoever, even though nobody asked. Seems to imply that you do consider something to be wrong with your behavior, but you lack the emotional maturity to simply acknowledge it and keep it to yourself, and therefore do what emotionally immature people do, and go on the offensive, even though nobody attacked you.

But that's just my take =) Have a nice day!
    We all have our bad take. This was your time. Enjoy your day

Not really, but anything looks defensive to you anyway.

Maybe it's that you took a comment that had nothing to do with you and decided to make it all about you anyway?
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its no wonder this forum is overrun with trolls when you all take the bait so easily.
    /s

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry. I don't think anyone familiar with your posts here would ever expect you to to feel anything but pride in supporting the actions of the Activision/Blizzard executives.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynarii View Post
    Don't worry. I don't think anyone familiar with your posts here would ever expect you to to feel anything but pride in supporting the actions of the Activision/Blizzard executives.
    So you know what I feel or think ? That is a new one.

So you know what I feel or think ? That is a new one.
    Just judging on your words, here, on this forum.

Don’t want to be called a liar? Don’t get caught lying.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Just judging on your words, here, on this forum.

Don’t want to be called a liar? Don’t get caught lying.
    I was not lying when I said I can't stand moralist. So I guess we are "cool".

Hopefully, I do not judge you on what you post.

Anyone else seeing news items that the deal might fall off with UK regulators mirroring Sony's arguments? Something tells me that if that happens, we will more changes in the gaming scene than less. Microsoft has money to burn during an inflationary surge and they will burn it somehow; if Sony blocks this deal, the most reasonable reaction is to simply outbid Sony for every decent exclusive deal offered by studios and ofc proceed to drop cross platform support for things they already purchased.
    Meanwhile that would mean Kottick stays at the head of ATVI for the foreseeable future.