Page 64 of 109 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceboytg View Post
    I'm not claiming to know one way or the other ... but on one hand we have the lawsuit, which has been pretty well verified at this point by multiple sources, and on the other hand we have Greg Street fumbling through response after response implying that he knew it had nothing to do with Cosby while simultaneously claiming he knew nothing about what was going on in the room?
    That's called CYA. They all left one-by-one yet seem to be on "good terms" with each other (how to survive in the industry when needing references).

That's how and why that woman committed suicide. She knew she couldn't go anywhere in the industry without those devs and management references.

WHY women haven't spoken up as the doors close if they do, not that the allegations aren't true.

The more lawsuits come out, the more they can't operate like before. Women know work environments and all the junk that goes on within them. They can relate even if they're not video game devs.
    Last edited by Kevyne-Shandris; 2021-07-29 at 02:00 AM.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    I don't see the words "they knew" can you please point them out for me?

I mean me and my friends used to make sexual jokes about pudding pops in the 90's does that mean we knew Cosby was a rapist then?
    In the lawsuit it was contextualized that everyone at Blizzard knew of Afrasiabi's behavior because he had so many public incidents including one that led to a meeting with the women at Blizzard and his room was named the Cosby suite because of it. I could be mistaken feel free to correct me, I can't help but think though people are arguing about the wrong thing. The name doesn't really matter everyone knew what he did there.

I don't see the words "they knew" can you please point them out for me?

I mean me and my friends used to make sexual jokes about pudding pops in the 90's does that mean we knew Cosby was a rapist then?
    Idk, did you make the jokes because you knew he was a rapist? idk. I do know that they nicknamed the suite after cosby because he was a rapist, since it clearly states that.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Idk, did you make the jokes because you knew he was a rapist? idk. I do know that they nicknamed the suite after cosby because he was a rapist, since it clearly states that.
    So why can't you show me where it says the words "they knew" in the lawsuit? Should be easy if that is what it says.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    In the lawsuit it was contextualized that everyone at Blizzard knew of Afrasiabi's behavior because he had so many public incidents including one that led to a meeting with the women at Blizzard and his room was named the Cosby suite because of it. I could be mistaken feel free to correct me, I can't help but think though people are arguing about the wrong thing. The name doesn't really matter everyone knew what he did there.
    Who named the room? Was it afrasiabi? Could he have known and kept it as a inside joke to himself?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

So why can't you show me where it says the words "they knew" in the lawsuit? Should be easy if that is what is says.
    "Afrasiabi was so known to engage in harrassment of females that his suite was nicknamed the "Crosby Suite" after alleged rapist bill Crosby."

This has already been quoted to you. They knew.

Who named the room? Was it afrasiabi? Could he have known and kept it as a inside joke to himself?
    Does it really matter? the lawsuit connected the name to him and it was his room. The name of the room is irrelevant he could have called it the cure cancer room the fact is the room was infamous because it was his hunting ground.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Afrasiabi was so known to engage in harrassment of females that his suite was nicknamed the "Crosby Suite" after alleged rapist bill Crosby."

I'm not seeing "they knew"? Can you bold the words for me?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

well there you go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does it really matter? the lawsuit connected the name to him and it was his room. The name of the room is irrelevant he could have called it the cure cancer room the fact is the room was infamous because it was his hunting ground.

I mean to me it does kinda matter if everyone knew. That would mean anyone who went to that room was in on it from the start and not just going to a party room.

I'm not seeing "they knew"? Can you bold the words for me?
    If your not seeing it, your reading comprehension is terrible.

Hmm... so many people arguing over whether or not they knew Cosby was a scumbag at the time. Yeah, I'm certain these guys were like "let's make it clear to everyone that this is the rape room, that'll really bring the ladies in. Also let's take pics near his portrait to incriminate ourselves." It's just my opinion of course, but it seems more likely they made a bad joke that aged hoooooorribly and were oblivious of the allegations surrounding Cosby at the time but hadn't yet blown up in the news (I was unaware during that time myself).

Now, I'm not making a statement on whether these guys are or aren't scumbags as well; I just don't think they were dumb enough to knowingly out themselves like that. I mean, what kind of moron would do that? Anyway, I must depart now as I plan to retire for the night in my OJ Simpson lounge.

I mean to me it does kinda matter if everyone knew. That would mean anyone who went to that room was in on it from the start and not just going to a party room.
    What kind of person would want to party with the guy everyone knew had to be pulled off women because he was molesting them at Blizzcon? He was known for getting women drunk and taking advantage of them too.

10+ Year Old Account
    If your not seeing it, your reading comprehension is terrible.
    lol... Mine is... sure I'm going by the words stated. your adding words that aren't there. but sure I'm the one wrong lmfao

The cosby suite in the pictures and the GC is talking about is an open green room at blizzcon used for taking a break or relaxing that contained a picture of bill cosby. Its why tons of employee's have pictures with the picture of cosby.
    Last edited by The Oblivion; 2021-07-29 at 02:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What kind of person would want to party with the guy everyone knew had to be pulled off women because he was molesting them at Blizzcon? He was known for getting women drunk and taking advantage of them too.
    Cause lots of other people were going there to party too? And they could just avoid him, not get involved with what he does and do their own thing?

lol... Mine is... sure I'm going by the words stated. your adding words that aren't there. but sure I'm the one wrong lmfao
    Yeah you are the one who is wrong. It's kinda sad too.

Quote Originally Posted by Nastard View Post
    Now, I'm not making a statement on whether these guys are or aren't scumbags as well; I just don't think they were dumb enough to knowingly out themselves like that. I mean, what kind of moron would do that? Anyway, I must depart now as I plan to retire for the night in my OJ Simpson lounge.
    I am going to disagree of course they are dumb and entitled enough to do that, this is the age of social media. You have fraudsters, bank robbers even murderers live streaming their crimes even smart people are that stupid when it comes to clout and flexing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah you are the one who is wrong. It's kinda sad too.
    Yeah you are the one who is wrong. It's kinda sad too

How about don't bother replying to me anymore till you can find the words "they knew" in the lawsuit. Cause I'm just gonna ignore your posts til I see them.

Cause lots of other people were going there to party too? And they could just avoid him, not get involved with what he does and do their own thing?
    Do the people in that picture and those social media post look like they were avoiding him? again it wasn't just a party room it was attached to this behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    The cosby suite in the pictures and the GC is talking about is an open green room at blizzcon used for taking a break or relaxing that contained a picture of bill cosby. Its why tons of employee's have pictures with the picture of cosby. The "Crosby" suite was afrasiabi's and potentially named for more dubious reasons.
    That's not what the lawsuit says and second why are is GC cozy with the guy everyone knows openly molest women even at Blizzcon?