Page 64 of 95 FirstFirst ...
14
54
62
63
64
65
66
74
... LastLast
  1. #1261
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Based on the text exchange and photo of him in the hotel (“Cosby”) room, I don’t believe a damn thing he says. To me, he’s just trying to save his own ass and his boys.
    Yeah, his explanation was weak as hell, and let's not forget his initial lame statement on the whole thing. He is a piece of shit who is trying to cover his own ass, there is no way he wasn't aware of what was going on.
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

    "I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

  2. #1262
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    So fuck it then? Is that what YOU are saying? Cause if not I don't get your point...
    I think I don't get your point. I merely stated a fact, I didn't claim to have some deep point about it.

  3. #1263
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    001100010010011110100001101101110011
    Posts
    20,680
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    I think I don't get your point. I merely stated a fact, I didn't claim to have some deep point about it.
    Oh in the case. Moss grows on the north side of trees.

    i mean if we are stating irrelevant facts I want to join.
    I have a fan. Seems he was permabanned.
    Yo, don't mind my "street talk"

  4. #1264
    I am Murloc! Kevyne-Shandris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Basking in the Light
    Posts
    5,198
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Seriously. Greg needs to treat this like it's a legal matter and "shut the fuck up" like Ion has done so far. There's no digging out of this, and even if there's in-joke context that makes the leaked chat less bad (I can believe there's context we don't get as outsiders to a point), just shut the fuck up because folks aren't gonna believe you and will believe what they want.
    They always claim it's some "joke".

    Funny thing even if someone dies, it was just a "joke" too.

    THAT'S Alt-Right "mores" that prison planet mindset.

    It was never funny just like the guy running those people over in Charlotte, after a night of Tiki torches (why not shields as that's WoW Zandalari CULTure?).

    Yeah, this place is just c-r-a-w-l-i-n-g with the old Gamergate vibe. They just hide their affiliations now and use Discord for actual signups, but they HAVE to recruit by their rhetoric, so you can tell they're around trying to gain followers.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."


  5. #1265
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    i mean if we are stating irrelevant facts I want to join.
    It was a relevant response to a post. That seems to be the idea with these internet forums.

  6. #1266
    I am Murloc! Kevyne-Shandris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Basking in the Light
    Posts
    5,198
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    I have honestly no idea what you're talking about. I want to see it if such crap exists in wow.
    Just LUV BEER too, huh?

    Willful ignorance didn't help a certain Shaman, either.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."


  7. #1267
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    It was never funny just like the guy running those people over in Charlotte, after a night of Tiki torches (why not shields as that's WoW Zandalari CULTure?).
    That's it? That's the white power stuff you found in WoW?

  8. #1268
    Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post
    Yeah, his explanation was weak as hell, and let's not forget his initial lame statement on the whole thing. He is a piece of shit who is trying to cover his own ass, there is no way he wasn't aware of what was going on.
    And his tweet saying “There must always be a Cosby suite”… yeah, no way he wasn’t part of it. Disgusting.
    Fairy tales are more than true–not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten. -G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman

  9. #1269
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    Just LUV BEER too, huh?

    Willful ignorance didn't help a certain Shaman, either.
    Come on. Lay it on me. You like talking about it so let's see it. I'm very interested to ses where this is going.

  10. #1270
    I am Murloc! Kevyne-Shandris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Basking in the Light
    Posts
    5,198
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzyfurious View Post
    My thoughts exactly too. Absolutely shameful he didn't act in the end!
    Greg HAD to know.

    Even at the 2012 Blizzcon -- on the forums -- people were talking about the Horde vs Alliance division AND SEXUAL HARASSMENT of players at the con!

    Right there on the forums in plain sight!

    Then Palehoof and his wife's banger post on the forums about him using his forum MVP "status" to get the underaged girls to send him underwear and more.

    They all knew and just tried to treat it AS "boys will be boys" until more and more women spoke up and it could no longer be ignored.

    I kept stating then, leadership comes from Top/Down. Blizzard had NO leadership on protecting workers (and Activision, too). Bobby Kotick settled a sexual harassment suit against him, in 2010. So this whole company REEKS of ABUSE.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."


  11. #1271
    What's next tomorrow? Today we had a Cosby Suite leaked.
    Pedophilia shocker?
    Asmongold leaves WoW permanently shocker?
    AAA artist leaves WoW?
    This company is fucking disgusting i am serious considering leaving it permanently.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

  12. #1272
    I am Murloc! Kevyne-Shandris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Basking in the Light
    Posts
    5,198
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Come on. Lay it on me. You like talking about it so let's see it. I'm very interested to ses where this is going.
    You're not my type.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."


  13. #1273
    The thing about the whole Cosby Suite thing is that the timeline doesn't seem to add up to what people want this to be.

    The picture being circulated is in 2013. Presumably the term existed even before that. Allegations about Cosby weren't really reported in the mainstream until at least a year after that, and there wasn't any arrest or trial until even further after.

    There's a lot to unpack with this stuff, but the idea that because the name Cosby was associated with something that they must all be rapists like Cosby doesn't really add up.

  14. #1274
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    You're not my type.
    Ah I see. You got nothing.

  15. #1275
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    The thing about the whole Cosby Suite thing is that the timeline doesn't seem to add up to what people want this to be.

    The picture being circulated is in 2013. Presumably the term existed even before that. Allegations about Cosby weren't really reported in the mainstream until at least a year after that, and there wasn't any arrest or trial until even further after.

    There's a lot to unpack with this stuff, but the idea that because the name Cosby was associated with something that they must all be rapists like Cosby doesn't really add up.
    Like simple math can't be this difficult for people can it? jeez bro. It was known for like a decade before he was charged that he was a rapist.

  16. #1276
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    The thing about the whole Cosby Suite thing is that the timeline doesn't seem to add up to what people want this to be.

    The picture being circulated is in 2013. Presumably the term existed even before that. Allegations about Cosby weren't really reported in the mainstream until at least a year after that, and there wasn't any arrest or trial until even further after.

    There's a lot to unpack with this stuff, but the idea that because the name Cosby was associated with something that they must all be rapists like Cosby doesn't really add up.
    What else would the room be referring to? Getting drunk and watching Ghost Dad?
    Fairy tales are more than true–not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten. -G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman

  17. #1277
    I am Murloc! Kevyne-Shandris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Basking in the Light
    Posts
    5,198
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    The thing about the whole Cosby Suite thing is that the timeline doesn't seem to add up to what people want this to be.

    The picture being circulated is in 2013. Presumably the term existed even before that. Allegations about Cosby weren't really reported in the mainstream until at least a year after that, and there wasn't any arrest or trial until even further after.

    There's a lot to unpack with this stuff, but the idea that because the name Cosby was associated with something that they must all be rapists like Cosby doesn't really add up.
    It doesn't NEED to be reported to the "mainstream" it just needed to be reported.

    These are CLASS ACTION suits, as there's like 11 plaintiff's so far with Activision-Blizzard.

    Same class action lawsuit went out in February for Riot Games (it was separate from the civil lawsuit for $10 mil).

    So looks like CA is trying to reform a persistent and ugly workplace environment in CA.

    There maybe more coming down the pipe and not just in video games, too.

    Oh, and the Blizzard-Austin office ALSO has allegations, too. So it did spread from out of Irvine, too (not just a few bad apples excuses. It's CULTure).
    Last edited by Kevyne-Shandris; 2021-07-29 at 01:14 AM.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."


  18. #1278
    @Bovinity Divinity, here’s a timeline. Seems women were accusing him prior to 2014.

    https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...ry?id=47799458
    Fairy tales are more than true–not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten. -G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman

  19. #1279
    Herald of the Titans The Oblivion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,948
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    What else would the room be referring to? Getting drunk and watching Ghost Dad?
    it was referring to the giant picture that was in the room. blizzard didnt bring it, it was already there as part of the decor and they meme'd it the cosby room.

  20. #1280
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Like simple math can't be this difficult for people can it? jeez bro. It was known for like a decade before he was charged that he was a rapist.
    Knew by who?

    Yes, the allegations that came out later talked about events that happened far before 2013. But no one was talking about them before 2014 at least.

    Find me these people that "all knew he was a rapist" in the mainstream before then, and I'll agree with you. But unless these Blizzard people were privy to some additional information that wasn't really widely known, or they were some kind of Cosby rapist cult that he shared his secrets with, the timeline just doesn't add up.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •