Question Returning player after 1.6 years of hiatus. Not sure which Tank/DPS to pick - Warrior

I like both their playstyles, currently leveling them at 53. I am married, have a child and work so I can’t play with them both (assuming you will suggest that lol) I need to pick one and focus on that. I know there are A LOT, Tonnes to catch up - frankly, I am really afraid that I am so far behind other casual players that I won’t be accepted to WQ, Torghast, legendaries, covenants and conduits or other group activities like even low level M+ and normal/heroic raids.

With which class I would have more easy time to catch up on all of the above mentioned and get accepted in groups? Thanks guys. I really need an advice.

Quote Originally Posted by jrodabmayb View Post
    I like both their playstyles, currently leveling them at 53. I am married, have a child and work so I can’t play with them both (assuming you will suggest that lol) I need to pick one and focus on that. I know there are A LOT, Tonnes to catch up - frankly, I am really afraid that I am so far behind other casual players that I won’t be accepted to WQ, Torghast, legendaries, covenants and conduits or other group activities like even low level M+ and normal/heroic raids.

With which class I would have more easy time to catch up on all of the above mentioned and get accepted in groups? Thanks guys. I really need an advice.
    WQ, Torghast, legendries, covenants and conduits is mostly stuff you dont need groups for. As far as M+ unless you have a guild that will carry you you most likely will not get into groups with this new scoring system they have going on unless you can get guild to get your score up. As a Tank you can at least start on some M0 and gear up Making your own group will be key. Unless you get a high score you will most like NOT be accepted into public groups even as a tank.

As a DPS you can almost 100% forget about it unless you have a guild taking you through M+, even DPS with good scores can have issues getting into groups much less those with low or no scores.

At the end of the day your telling us you have neem sober for almost 2 years and now want to know the best alcohol to consume and how to consume it.

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    At the end of the day your telling us you have neem sober for almost 2 years and now want to know the best alcohol to consume and how to consume it.
    Was that necessary? U had to say that?!? Why can't u just skip that part and only answer my question?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jrodabmayb View Post
    Was that necessary? U had to say that?!? Why can't u just skip that part and only answer my question?
    go look on wowhead, icyveins or other places - even the class discussions on mmo champ. also these threads aren't allowed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    "Help Me Choose" type threads don't tend to produce much in the way of constructive discussion or debate. Please check online resources and/or the class-specific subforums if you have further questions. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead