Unlock maghar orc as alliance?

To unlock this race, what do i need if my only chracter is alliance? I know i need to do the questline on horde side. Is that all and what level do i have to be to complete it?

I think it was a questline and get exhalted with the honorbound in BFA?

I know they got rid of the rep

Blizzard removed the other requirements. Only completing the BfA Horde campaign unlocks the special quest. If you don't have a Horde character then the fastest way to do this is to make one and play Chromie's BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    You need to do the Ready for War achievement (8.0 Horde War Campaign) as a Horde player.

https://www.wowhead.com/maghar-orc-allied-race
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

it requires Horde faction rep so no, you do need to grind a horde character, good luck cuz that rep grind and the quest chain itself made me almost quit the game it was so aggravating.

It's a fairly long quest chain but good news, no rep grinds and I double checked that it doesn't require any of the dungeons either. Level a horde character in BFA using Chromie, making sure to grab all the flight points, and then set your hearthstone in zuldazar or use the guild cloaks to go to the guild portal room to get back there quickly. You can actually dent a good portion of the war campaign before even hitting level 50.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    It's a fairly long quest chain but good news, no rep grinds and I double checked that it doesn't require any of the dungeons either. Level a horde character in BFA using Chromie, making sure to grab all the flight points, and then set your hearthstone in zuldazar or use the guild cloaks to go to the guild portal room to get back there quickly. You can actually dent a good portion of the war campaign before even hitting level 50.
    Which quest chain? And what youre saying is ill need a lvl 50 either way

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by treekush View Post
    Which quest chain? And what youre saying is ill need a lvl 50 either way
    The one you start when meets Talanji and so on. I just hope you dont have to do all three zones of bfa in order to complete it, but I guess it's just Nathanos, Gallywix... etc-etc quests. https://ru.wowhead.com/horde-war-campaign
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

Do i ever have to hit 50?

I did "Ready For War" only on Alliance. When 9.0 hit I went to the embassy to recruit Vulpera (as the rep requirement had been removed). And I found that in addition to Vulpera, I could also recruit Mag'har Orcs. So I'm guessing that doing "Ready For War" on either side will allow players to recruit both Mag'har Orcs and Dark Iron Dwarves, although you will require a level 50 of the correct faction to do so.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

Quote Originally Posted by Julian Rayne View Post
    I did "Ready For War" only on Alliance. When 9.0 hit I went to the embassy to recruit Vulpera (as the rep requirement had been removed). And I found that in addition to Vulpera, I could also recruit Mag'har Orcs. So I'm guessing that doing "Ready For War" on either side will allow players to recruit both Mag'har Orcs and Dark Iron Dwarves, although you will require a level 50 of the correct faction to do so.
    What would the need for the 50 on horde be needed if i can do ready for war under alliance?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by treekush View Post
    What would the need for the 50 on horde be needed if i can do ready for war under alliance?
    If nothing else, to do the actual quest to unlock the race.

It requires the Ready For War (Horde Version) achievement, and some of the quests needed require level 50.

https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=...ready-for-war#

Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    it requires Horde faction rep so no, you do need to grind a horde character, good luck cuz that rep grind and the quest chain itself made me almost quit the game it was so aggravating.
    Reputation requirements were removed as unlock criteria for all allied races. Now you only need to complete questlines. In a case of Mag'har, it's completion of first part of War Campaign (which was available as of 8.0). Since BfA is now standard leveling experience for new players from 10-50, I guess you can eventually complete it while leveling, but I did not test it