Thread: Gems in 9.1.

Gems in 9.1.

Hey all, I've been searching online to no avail and I'm curious if we can't use the new socket items on Domination pieces.
    I distinctly recall being able to sim these pieces with stat gems and Domination gems not too long ago and now I can't.

It's gonna be rather anti-climactic if we unlock 2 sources for these socketing items, yet can't socket more than 3 pieces.
    Anyone with concrete data?
    I'll feel much less pressured to hit research rank 6 if this is the case, the mount is kind of trash anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DazManianDevil View Post
    Hey all, I've been searching online to no avail and I'm curious if we can't use the new socket items on Domination pieces.
    I distinctly recall being able to sim these pieces with stat gems and Domination gems not too long ago and now I can't.

It's gonna be rather anti-climactic if we unlock 2 sources for these socketing items, yet can't socket more than 3 pieces.
    Anyone with concrete data?
    I'll feel much less pressured to hit research rank 6 if this is the case, the mount is kind of trash anyway.
    Not seen anyone use stat gems in them.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

You can’t slot them

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    You can’t slot them
    I feared as much, but I guess it's a good thing for me since I'm a lazy raid logger at heart.
    Once I get M Terragrue bracers and 252Rings socketed I won't have to do Korthia for the rest of the tier!