View Poll Results: Do you think 9.2 will be Good?

Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • 9.2 will be good.

29 21.64%
  • 9.2 will be average.

105 78.36%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    I'm hoping, and feeling like 9.2 is where they're placing their bets at the moment.

I haven't any strong bias for 9.1 because I haven't played it yet, just recently having to unsub for non-hating reasons.
    Korthia could've had me subbed for another month despite that, if it wasn't in The Maw. Though that's just me. I've listened to the music though and that's beautiful. Awfully alluring.
    The music alone makes me feel the lore in Korthia and it's a little sad to see it underused and drowned out by the Maw at that point.

Has me imagining/yearning what they have in mind for a more vivid/rich 9.2 patch theme after the dreary Chains of Domination.

What are your biggest hopes for 9.2 and do you think it will be a good pay off?
    There is no "consensus" on 9.2 because it doesn't exist, so we cannot form an opinion regarding it, much less form a "consensus" about it.

That's like asking if the consensus about the next Netflix original show that they'll start producing in 2023 that hasn't even been leaked yet is going to be good.

Or like asking if the consensus about the the next new IP Blizzard eventually creates is going to be good.

Also, the poll is missing at least one more option: "I don't know". And just to make sure all options are covered, I'd also add "It will be bad".
    I did a Necromancer thing. Check it out! All feedback welcome!
    I also did a Bard thing! Questions, comments and ideas, all welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    You give a silly rumor then get upset when people don't take it seriously? There is very little reason that Blizzard would ever release a raid with two bosses in a case like this. If it is a mini-raid like ruby santcum? Sure. But they would just but filler bosses into a raid to give it more. If you took the game seriously you might notice this but instead you insult websites.
    Taking retail WoW seriously in 2021. I believe kekw is what the kids are saying today?

Quote Originally Posted by Exkrementor View Post
    Taking retail WoW seriously in 2021. I believe kekw is what the kids are saying today?
    Okay. So if you don't take it seriously why are you getting upset when someone doesn't like your rumor?
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

every patch since 8.0 has been shit so far. why would the 10th patch after it be any good?

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Okay. So if you don't take it seriously why are you getting upset when someone doesn't like your rumor?
    I dont care what other people think. There are people who believe the earth is flat or that the government cares about you or that there are no ufos. Trying to convince these people is a fight against windmills. Its just funny to me how hostile this forum is all the time. Time will tell if Shadowlands will continue to suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    To be fair, +6 months is the general time between content patches, so December if we are very optimistic could be the patch release and January the season launch and raid opening. But that's very optimistic. I think January or February is a more grounded guess.
    I hope they don't do another few-weeks-before-Holiday-season patch. That sucked absolute ass. Delay it to mid January.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    I hope they don't do another few-weeks-before-Holiday-season patch. That sucked absolute ass. Delay it to mid January.
    Yeah, I too hated that they released CN in December right before the holidays and not later. They seemed tone deaf on that one.

But with this recent ongoings and the state no only WoW but the entire company is in, I don't think we'll get 9.2 this year anyway.

Everything right now is going absolutely horrible for World of Warcraft (retail) and most of the damage was entirely done by Blizzard themselves. The scandal now just fueled the fire even more. I'm curious if they can ever recover from this backlash.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2021-07-27 at 06:48 AM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again