Poll: Do you think 9.2 will be Good?

Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Question Consensus on 9.2: Will it be Good?

I'm hoping, and feeling like 9.2 is where they're placing their bets at the moment.

I haven't any strong bias for 9.1 because I haven't played it yet, just recently having to unsub for non-hating reasons.
    Korthia could've had me subbed for another month despite that, if it wasn't in The Maw. Though that's just me. I've listened to the music though and that's beautiful. Awfully alluring.
    The music alone makes me feel the lore in Korthia and it's a little sad to see it underused and drowned out by the Maw at that point.

Has me imagining/yearning what they have in mind for a more vivid/rich 9.2 patch theme after the dreary Chains of Domination.

What are your biggest hopes for 9.2 and do you think it will be a good pay off?
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

Korthia doesn't really feel like the maw, other than the fact that there's a flight path connecting the two.

Personally, I'm hoping that shadowlands will remain low effort so that the next expansion is "another legion". Unlikely, but a man can hope.

How should we know? We know nothing about it. BUT I'm hopeful that it will be good. I've like 9.1 so far, but it's a little light on content once you've cleared the raid and done the short campaign to open Korthia.

9.1 wasn't so I'm going to guess no, also the options on your poll suck.

● Will there be a 9.2 at all?

Since late MOP I've tended to be pessimistic about WOW, Blizzard, and most of all the Devs. I don't dislike Shadowlands nor do I love it, it's kind of a notch or two above "meh" and most definitely better than WOD and BFA thus far. However, I do believe redemption does await WOW in either 9.2 or 9.3. The competition, particularly FF14, haven't raised the bar very high. Blizzard delivered greatness in the recent past with Legion and most certainly with every xpac prior to Cata, they can and will do it again. The big question isn't if, it's when and it may not be as soon as the next few patches.

Like most patches it will be "fine." There will be some good things and some things that don't turn out as well. People will complain about either too much they have to do or not enough to do. People will bitch about how the writers are awful/the lore doesn't fit their headcanon, you know...the usual.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Polls broken does not have reasonable choices.

Do we know anything about it yet? How can I judge something that I know nothing about??

May as well be asking if my young adult horror/slice of life/romcom/alternative history novel is good. Is it? Please tell me I need validation ;_;

Uhhhh lol?? What kind of poll is this?

Only two options: good and average.

We know literally nothing about 9.2 other than class tier sets.

What even is this?
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Option 3: It's going to be trash.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by gleepot View Post
    How should we know? We know nothing about it. BUT I'm hopeful that it will be good. I've like 9.1 so far, but it's a little light on content once you've cleared the raid and done the short campaign to open Korthia.
    that's because people keep thinking 9.1 is a .2 patch and treating it as such with their complaints.

We don't even know what 9.2 will be.

I abstained from voting because I don’t even have confidence it’ll be average

depends on how a certain thing's outcome will be.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Based on story alone it's somehow going to be worse than the ending of SoD, which was already a trash fire.

There's no way they can possibly salvage Sylvanas's arc as a character

It's looking like 9.2 will probably sexually assault you. :\

15+ Year Old Account
    Will it be average? Sure. Will it be exceptional? Probably not.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2021-07-23 at 12:55 AM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Given the morale of the team right now and likely over the next few months? It will be sloppy at best.