Poll: Do you think 9.2 will be Good?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exkrementor View Post
    Taking retail WoW seriously in 2021. I believe kekw is what the kids are saying today?
    Okay. So if you don't take it seriously why are you getting upset when someone doesn't like your rumor?
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

every patch since 8.0 has been shit so far. why would the 10th patch after it be any good?

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Okay. So if you don't take it seriously why are you getting upset when someone doesn't like your rumor?
    I dont care what other people think. There are people who believe the earth is flat or that the government cares about you or that there are no ufos. Trying to convince these people is a fight against windmills. Its just funny to me how hostile this forum is all the time. Time will tell if Shadowlands will continue to suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    To be fair, +6 months is the general time between content patches, so December if we are very optimistic could be the patch release and January the season launch and raid opening. But that's very optimistic. I think January or February is a more grounded guess.
    I hope they don't do another few-weeks-before-Holiday-season patch. That sucked absolute ass. Delay it to mid January.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    I hope they don't do another few-weeks-before-Holiday-season patch. That sucked absolute ass. Delay it to mid January.
    Yeah, I too hated that they released CN in December right before the holidays and not later. They seemed tone deaf on that one.

But with this recent ongoings and the state no only WoW but the entire company is in, I don't think we'll get 9.2 this year anyway.

Everything right now is going absolutely horrible for World of Warcraft (retail) and most of the damage was entirely done by Blizzard themselves. The scandal now just fueled the fire even more. I'm curious if they can ever recover from this backlash.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2021-07-27 at 06:48 AM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again