Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    But that is just it. The good will left...you just said what i am saying. It made the will to comply with the peace/cease fire go away. So it start the spiral downworth to war again. Aka the starting shot.

The start of the war it was. It was going up before that. more peace, working as 1 etc.
    After that it went bad again.

And stormheim could be argeud was just about 1 leader getting a powerful weapon. So kinda braking the truce/cease fire there also. So if someone attacks you to stop that. Who was to blame?

But again, stormheim would not have happend if broken shore did not went the way it did. So if you say: stormheim is the start of the war.
    And stormheim had a cause....then the cause must be the start of the war.

I would agree the first blow in real life against each other was thrown there. But the start was before it.
    Dude, you can complain, argue and twist all you want, the ceasefire did not end on darkshore, period, that is canon. Even Anduin confirmed by not letting no one attack the horde, why? BECAUSE CEASE FIRE.

I think it's less a physical blockade and more a very clear "you would be killed on sight."

They agreed to a reasonable offer all things considered during the last attempt at a "peace summit" at Hyjal in Shadows Rising which has yet to be met.
    Quote Originally Posted by DatToffer View Post
    Sylvanas will just give her own head to Tyrande.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    And just like the thread before it, let's back away from sexualizing Azshara and return to the original topic at hand.