Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This corporate schlock couldn't be any less sincere even if it tried. Also fuck Blizzard for ruining WC3. I'll never forgive those assholes until they go back and completely un-fuck the game and restore it to its original state.

People knew Blizzard was an awful place to work before all of this the biggest draw was the name of the company. Soon that name wont be something people want to be attached to and you just have a company that sucks to work for left.

They couldve fixed and worked on it after the backlash they got on release, but no they just forgotten about it. That game shouldve been special to them, but they just left it broken.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Hey atleast there may be some changes like for example to the absolute dog shit lore that's been going on for years now and only gets worse.
    Nah cause Danuser hasn't done anything that we know of.

Seems a lot of the old guard knew as well. Fuck them all and fuck Blizzard. I hope these women get the justice they deserve.
    I <3 JK Rowling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
    well, stuff might be already happening in the background
    i won't miss ion even 1 sec, if anything he made me appreciate GC a lot more
    I still think GC did a LOT of bad decisions in wow, but unlike Ion who acts like god between mortals and we should be amazed by him blessing us in his presence, GC was a good human being, fun to talk to even if u disagree with him
    And tbh it seems more obvious with time that however is 'game director' is just someone with a sign of 'target me' and actual game direction is still whatever higher ups in Activision decide, that or Ion is the biggest hypocrite ever since Ion wow player views of improve wow is almost opposite of what Ion did as game developer

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    It must really suck to be a blizzard investor, they somehow manage to get bad press every other month.
    Fixing all the damage this company has taken will be almost impossible if this keeps on going.
    activision is still biggest gaming company, and if EA is still 2nd biggest company with all their fuck up PR, i don't see activision falling soon
    At least until general public view about gaming is a little more respecting to it as valid hobby to all ages and not shit for kids, and reality check the general public (specially ppl in power, who are mostly boomers still) think of any video game is for kids
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Can anyone who read the case tell me the time period this harassment happened in? JAB was president only since 2018 or something, right? But this harassment seems to be from years ago if Metzen and the Old Guard keep being brought up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dch48 View Post
    Morhaime had no business making a statement like that and basically admitting that the lawsuit was valid. His statement hurts the company and their legal procedures and was uncalled for. He should have kept his mouth shut.
    There's no moral or legal obligation to do that, so explain your use of the word "should".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    Seems a lot of the old guard knew as well. Fuck them all and fuck Blizzard. I hope these women get the justice they deserve.
    I'd hold off on the "fuck them" until we see how they testify.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

This is a mix of "Yes this happened sorry" "No this didnt happen fuck off" and "This didnt happen but actually it did happen only a long time ago"

This, is hillarious.

It's no surprise that wc3 failed because of not having resources to make it happen as planned ... we assumed that anyway.
    Coming forth and admitting it years later changes nothing.
    Last edited by kranur; 2021-07-24 at 05:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Better then being a bad fucking liar atleast. https://twitter.com/cherthedev/statu...407635457?s=20
    Her last twit about the subject : https://twitter.com/cherthedev/statu...28464296239105
    Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos was the game that brought me into gaming. I was 17 years old then, I abhorred gaming before this game. From then on, I became a fan of Warcraft and Blizzard. To see it all go down the drain like this is truly sad for me. No king rules forever but at least some of them went down in history as real badasses. I hoped Blizzard and Warcraft would be one of them but it is no longer possible.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    easily the least genuine response of them all. Brack might be the least likeable person at blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    there would be atleast 10,000 people who would have gotten this email... to think he leaked it himself is pretty sad mate, almost as sad as the email itself.
    I wouldn't be surprised by what people are willing to do for PR, or simply to boost their ego and act as the hero. It is sad, but we're living in a world of images. Everyone would know it's just PR bla bla if he was proudly showing the mail by himself. If the shit leak tho, he does simply pass for the guy who cares and who don't do it for the fame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    "We will name the defendants once we go through discovery and find out who they are. Also, they are all acting vicariously with one another and the company. Whoever they are."

This is a Californian agency trying to gain clout. They made a mountain out of a molehill as their "gotcha!" moment to blackmail Blizzard. Most people are just going to see the headlines "BLIZZARD SUED FOR SEXUAL HARASSMENT" and that's what they will think; they won't dig deeper. The goal of the agency is to push for a settlement and then tout this as their big investigation because they know that software companies don't want to go through discovery.

Most lawsuits about sexual harassment are complete bogus, a political shakedown. Remember that Michael Jackson was found innocent and so was Bill Cosby.
    Can a mod just perma ban him at this point? this retard has been posting on this forum for almost 10 years and still hasnt made a single post that had above room temperature thought behind it

Gee whiz, what a shocker that Activision killed reforged. The worst thing that ever happened to blizzard as a game developer was the Activision merger. Bungie was smart to GTFO and look how destiny 2 rebounded once they broke free from the actichains

If D2R is fucked up the backlash will be in the stratosphere to the point where it can’t be ignored. Diablo 2 has a rabid following and this is easily the most anticipated remaster of any of them so far.
    Last edited by Krayz; 2021-07-24 at 10:12 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, do something when the damage is done and the bad PR start to trickle in.
    Allen can go and fuck himself, hes been a disaster from start.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Yes, do something when the damage is done and the bad PR start to trickle in.
    Allen can go and fuck himself, hes been a disaster from start.
    J Allen Brack just comes off as a smarmy prick, tbh. Always has done.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    J Allen Brack just comes off as a smarmy prick, tbh. Always has done.
    He never given a good impression for sure. His vanilla joke was the icing on the cake
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Liftbrul View Post
    This corporate schlock couldn't be any less sincere even if it tried. Also fuck Blizzard for ruining WC3. I'll never forgive those assholes until they go back and completely un-fuck the game and restore it to its original state.
    Sadly, that's not going to happen. If you want to play the superior version in 2021 you'll need to look for a cracked version of the game.
    The absolute state of Warcraft lore in 2021:
    Kyrians: We need to keep chucking people into the Maw because it's our job.
    Also Kyrians: Why is the Maw growing stronger despite all our efforts?

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    He never given a good impression for sure. His vanilla joke was the icing on the cake
    It's not even the impression he gives off. It's blatantly obvious he's got contempt for people he doesn't perceive as 'equals'.

And having someone like that run a company is a recipe for disaster. And he's not the only one.