Blizzard moving out of California???

Its blizzard moving out of california with this law suit???

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt it.

Also, we have plenty enough threads dedicated to this lawsuit.
    Last edited by Santti; 2021-07-24 at 11:50 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Just obliquely threatening to if the state persists in holding them accountable.
    Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect. There is nothing more or else to it, and there never has been, in any place or time. --Frank Wilhoit

And screw over their entire work force that are living there?

They obviously won't. Geez.

Well, they're screwing the majority of their workforce at present by having a campus in Irvine.

That said, no the threat was just some weird out of left(right)field appeal to Reaganomics for some reason.
    Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it (is this illegal)?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    And screw over their entire work force that are living there?
    Exactly they are dependent on their workforce, which are all educated or have a specific skill set. It is not like they are closing down a factory and opening it up elsewhere and all they need are low level entry jobs.

They know they are in a bad spot and they are just throwing all sort of things to a wall and hope anything ends up sticking, the company is also in a clear mess they cannot even get their internal messaging on point in this and they also caused frustration on the work floor with senior staff members.

If they move they will most likely lose another good chunk of their senior and veteran staff, again they are not baking cookies here but dealing with code, ideas and concepts. They might still do it though, as big companies generally believe they are too big to fail and can replace everyone, what is true to some extend but the products will continue to suffer even more.
    “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
    ― Anthony Hopkins

5+ Year Old Account
    There is a thread for the topic, no need to make more.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."