Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    It's always about women ain't it? Even in generalized situations where both are affected (this is one of them), it's always about the women in that situation. Not that i don't feel sympathy, but this egotism must end.

PS: Don't tell me what to talk about. Focus on yourself and don't mind me
    How was men affected in this situation? Did they also harass guys?

Quote Originally Posted by lazypeon100 View Post
    https://twitter.com/cherthedev/statu...296239105?s=19

The person you're linking to posted an update. Not sure if it was mentioned yet in this thread, though felt it was relevant to share as well, that she's choosing to believe him.

Personally, I don't really know whether he's bring honest here or not. There's not much he logistically could say. It's better than some of the other statements at least. Regardless, it's clear there is a problem at Blizz that has been happening for a long time now.
    To be fair, she said he was kept in the dark about "plenty". Not everything though. Josh also said he tried repeatedly to report things and it was ignored.
    He's claiming he'll listen, but she said she emailed him and got in trouble for doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    To be fair, she said he was kept in the dark about "plenty". Not everything though. Josh also said he tried repeatedly to report things and it was ignored.
    He's claiming he'll listen, but she said she emailed him and got in trouble for doing so.
    Yeah, I'm not trying to say he's innocent by any means. But I figured the update was at least worth bringing up here given what happened to her in her first set of tweets. And regardless of what he did or didn't know, it's blatantly obvious that even under his leadership he allowed a terrible culture to evolve within Blizz.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo03 View Post
    That’s interesting.

Kinda wish he’d elaborate more and say how he knows he 100% knew.

Or he just implying he was around for 2 decades and would had to of known?

I can’t tell.
    As community manager it is extremely likely he has spoken with Mike about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Everybody trying to save themselves now all of a sudden by pointing fingers.
    I mean Josh of anyone is someone who doesent need to point fingers. Same with Terran and Christie, need are people who are faces and may have known, but because of their positions had little zero power to do anything, while they are "high positioned in their division" they have no power when it comes to the company.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    All it shows is that some people in this thread have the reading comprehension skills of a 5 year old who's eaten too much sugar.
    Well then what about dev lores response?
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Honestly, it could be me; I interpreted the twitter link very differently though.
    Well then please. Tell me how you interpret this. https://twitter.com/devolore/status/...223285760?s=20

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshhh View Post
    Anyone who worked in a huge company actually.
    You really think CEO and positions that high in companies this big know EVERYTHING that happens in their company when it's not business ?
    https://twitter.com/devolore/status/...223285760?s=20

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrowseer View Post
    Finally a real fucking reponse, no its not perfect, but its the first one that is not pretending it didn't happen.
    Except it's literally full of lies, have you read anything in this thread?

How do you even honestly say something like this with such a straight face in this kind of context?

We have a situation that was so awful a woman literally killed herself over it, and all you can do is go "UGH, WOMEN!"? Wow.
    This seems to ber a perfect example of whats going on at this site.

People jumping to conclusions basing facts on feelings and judging people based on accusations.

Its like an infection running through the entire gaming world atm.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggressive View Post
    O damn. Shit just gets better and better. Wondering if I should get my popcorn for this shit show that Blizzard is throwing.
    You think that is it? Get ready to choke on that popcorn cause fucking. https://twitter.com/devolore/status/...223285760?s=20

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lazypeon100 View Post
    https://twitter.com/cherthedev/statu...296239105?s=19

The person you're linking to posted an update. Not sure if it was mentioned yet in this thread, though felt it was relevant to share as well, that she's choosing to believe him.

Personally, I don't really know whether he's bring honest here or not. There's not much he logistically could say. It's better than some of the other statements at least. Regardless, it's clear there is a problem at Blizz that has been happening for a long time now.
    And yet.... https://twitter.com/devolore/status/...223285760?s=20

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    This seems to ber a perfect example of whats going on at this site.

People jumping to conclusions basing facts on feelings and judging people based on accusations.

Its like an infection running through the entire gaming world atm.
    Jumping to conclusions over a two year long investigation result? And nothing in my post there was judging anyone specifically, just stating that it's literally on record that an employee committed suicide, so to take some weird victim complex as to "WELL WHAT ABOUT MEN?!" is just disrespectful.

[QUOTE=Orby;53300004]
    Cannot play Blizzard games anymore knowing that all these people I looked up to have been involved in this. The name Blizzard is tainted, their games are tainted.
    /QUOTE]

Come one, we both know that this is BS. Nobody cares about who made a product, as long as the product is good. Apple treats the workers in their fabrics like shit, Amazon treats their workers like shit, Walt Disney was a huge antisemite... All those companies still thrive.
    Blizzard gets slack because they did not release a good game in years, rather contrary.

This affair did not taint Blizzard games at all, Blizzard games were tainted by mediocraty for a while now, while Blizzard acted like they produced diamonds. That's why people are really mad.

Jumping to conclusions over a two year long investigation result? And nothing in my post there was judging anyone specifically, just stating that it's literally on record that an employee committed suicide, so to take some weird victim complex as to "WELL WHAT ABOUT MEN?!" is just disrespectful.
    Facts are "someone comitted suicide". The facts are not "someone comitted suicide because evil men".

Blizzard has heavily critisized the investigation - lets see what comes of it - it sounds like it was done very shoddy. Also remember an investigation doesnt really mean anything before its been analyzed by impartials.v

Te reason men are saying "what about men" is because this is being made into a gender issue. I believe there are toxic men. And i believe something should be done about it. But making it into a gender issue based on a few men behaving like that is nothing short of gender nazism

Lore is a well liked guy. He probably talked to most people within Blizzard even from his devolore days. Wouldnt suprise me in the least that the talked with Mike about these things.

If he says Mike knows, Mike knows.
    If he knows Mike knows then he should have known too. Did he out anyone during these long years ? Nope. So he doesn't know shit, he just knows he can get some clout

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    2 year long investigation, dozens of people working/worked at Blizzard pointing out that it's worse/just as bad as claimed.

Your reaction in this thread: Yeah but what about men? Reeee fucking overreacting women

Lmao
    Is that my reaction? Odd. Thats not what i remember typing.

Let me just remind you that no conclusions can be based on that investigation as long as no judgement has been done by impartials. I also havent seen anyone point out when these things happened

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Except it's literally full of lies, have you read anything in this thread?
    Read my post again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Ye, the guy is like literally implying he did not know. I mean, cmon bruh.
    Read my post again.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    In what way does the investigation sound shoddy?

No it's not lol

Literally no one serious has said "all men are evil rapist sexual harassing tools", get that snowflake shit out of here.
    When people start talking about building all men a city and making a wall around it to keep all women safe thats what i take from it.v

Just because you havent seen it doesnt mean its not happening - thats why we dont rely on anecdotal evidence mate.v

Blizzard has already pointed out their critique points in their reply so i will just refer to that as for poitns why it was done shoddy

Facts are "someone comitted suicide". The facts are not "someone comitted suicide because evil men".

Blizzard has heavily critisized the investigation - lets see what comes of it - it sounds like it was done very shoddy. Also remember an investigation doesnt really mean anything before its been analyzed by impartials.v

Te reason men are saying "what about men" is because this is being made into a gender issue. I believe there are toxic men. And i believe something should be done about it. But making it into a gender issue based on a few men behaving like that is nothing short of gender nazism
    Was it even a biological women or one of their trans hires? Would bring it back to men issues. Also matters on the seriousness since they they have a high suicide rate in general which would increase chances it was due other shit and not blizzard did it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    You think that is it? Get ready to choke on that popcorn cause fucking. https://twitter.com/devolore/status/...223285760?s=20

- - - Updated - - -

And yet.... https://twitter.com/devolore/status/...223285760?s=20
    To be clear, I wasn't meaning to excuse him. I had just started reading the thread and saw your links and figured bringing the update up was important to give everyone a more clear idea what is happening there.

As I mentioned to Jester Joe, it really doesn't matter much to me whether he knew entirely or not. It's clear that regardless of his intent, knowledge or lack there of, or if he was complicit, he allowed for this sort of culture to foster and grow within the company. Which I don't think ignorance is an acceptable excuse.

Of course Blizzard is going to criticize it lol. Like, what do you expect, them to roll over and go "yep, they're right!".

The issue you're missing here is that you literally have employees coming out one by one repeatedly to say that the investigation was RIGHT. There isn't a point anymore of "Oh well let's wait and see". How the hell are you honestly going to look at this situation, see the overwhelming evidence, criticize THAT, but then also go "well Blizzard said this thing so they're right".

If you're making it into a "what about men", you're just proving the underlying issue here.

Quote Originally Posted by mbit View Post
    Was it even a biological women or one of their trans hires? Would bring it back to men issues. Also matters on the seriousness since they they have a high suicide rate in general which would increase chances it was due other shit and not blizzard did it!!!
    The problem is making this a gender issue to start with. It used to be race issues now its gender issues.v

These things are much easier to sort if americans would stop pointing fingers and putting people into boxes of collateral guilt

Forced gender quotas are ruining industries.

When people start talking about building all men a city and making a wall around it to keep all women safe thats what i take from it.
    @Video Games

What have you done