Page 1 of 4
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    Lets be real about this Lawsuite and WoW drama

    Streamers must be overjoyed by the new WoW drama content comming in.

    Blizzard makes streamers lots of money >> streamer accepts that money >> streamer spends that money >> then shames blizz for blzz things while keeping that money.

    Dare you to donate all your money earned from wow related content to some woman-relate charity...

    you wont... no balls.

    As for the WoW community

    Blizzard so bad but..

    how many of YOU are still gonna be subbed.... asking for why patch 9.2 and 9.3 arent comming fast enough
    most of you will still have blizzard branded clothing covering your bodies for the rest of your lives.
    some of ya'll make more victoria secret jokes than blizzard ever has... what-do-you-even-mean? I run into more of you scumbags on a daily basis at a grocery store, in traffic, or online than i do these guys... and you say and do much worse things.


    TL: DR
    Streamers keeping their blizz blood money... during all this finger pointing

    Players still gonna stay subbed.

    you're all fake and just LF the latest drama.


    PEACE OUT YO!
    Last edited by Samuraijake; 2021-07-24 at 05:22 PM.

  2. #2
    a. I've spent all of about 2 min in my entire life watching any game streamers/**** stirrers on YT
    b. I'm not subbed and have no plans to resub. Less so after all of this news about the lawsuit has come out.
    c. You are also guilty of finger pointing with this post.
    Last edited by Berndorf; 2021-07-24 at 05:37 PM.

  3. #3
    No ethical consumption something something. Does anyone actually care enough to let this influence their habits?
    The absolute state of Warcraft lore in 2021:
    Kyrians: We need to keep chucking people into the Maw because it's our job.
    Also Kyrians: Why is the Maw growing stronger despite all our efforts?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuraijake View Post
    Streamers must be overjoyed by the new WoW drama content comming in.

    Blizzard makes streamers lots of money >> streamer accepts that money >> streamer spends that money >> then shames blizz for blzz things while keeping that money.

    Dare you to donate all your money earned from wow related content to some woman-relate charity...

    you wont... no balls.

    As for the WoW community

    Blizzard so bad but..

    how many of YOU are still gonna be subbed.... asking for why patch 9.2 and 9.3 arent comming fast enough
    most of you will still have blizzard branded clothing covering your bodies for the rest of your lives.
    some of ya'll make more victoria secret jokes than blizzard ever has... what-do-you-even-mean? I run into more of you scumbags on a daily basis at a grocery store, in traffic, or online than i do these guys... and you say and do much worse things.


    TL: DR
    Streamers keeping their blizz blood money... during all this finger pointing

    Players still gonna stay subbed.

    you're all fake and just LF the latest drama.


    PEACE OUT YO!

    "You're all fake and just look for the latest drama" as he posts about the lawsuit.

    What a shit troll.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

  5. #5
    well this will be closed soon.
    the report systems sucks and the mods are bias.

  6. #6
    I canceled my sub when 9.1 came out and there was nothing to do except run more Torghast and farm sockets/gems for yet another system.

    Also why would WoW streamers donate to charities because of something Blizzard did? They had no finger in it.

  7. #7
    Much as I abhor the behavior alleged in the lawsuit (which I'm prone to believe is mostly true), it won't alter my approach to Blizzard products. If they offer a product that I find worthwhile I'll continue to pay for it. Brack could be caught eating babies for all I care, it still wouldn't affect my playing habits.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    No ethical consumption something something. Does anyone actually care enough to let this influence their habits?
    Probably not. But, in this case, those who do and choose to boycott to the point where it massively hurts the company doesn't just hurt leadership or those who did bad. As a matter of fact, many of those women affected by this whole ordeal urge people to not do so as it hurts their friends still working in the company.

  9. #9
    this childish behavior of blaming consumers for things they have little to no control over is the ultimate "high on your horse" attitude, OP.

  10. #10
    There are labor exploits that occur in China that are 10x's worse than what goes on at Blizzard. I don't see people shutting down their precious I-phones

  11. #11
    and here you are. posting in a forum related to news about blizzard games.

  12. #12
    Agree. I don't care about what Blizzard does, I only care about their games. Even if they are developed in siberian labour camps (which would probably increase their quality).
    I like playing WoW right now, I keep subbed. The moral behaviour of a company is only important to me, if I have to decide between similar, competing products.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxeley View Post
    There are labor exploits that occur in China that are 10x's worse than what goes on at Blizzard. I don't see people shutting down their precious I-phones
    Not to mention what China is doing with the Uighurs.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuraijake View Post
    Streamers must be overjoyed by the new WoW drama content comming in.

    Blizzard makes streamers lots of money >> streamer accepts that money >> streamer spends that money >> then shames blizz for blzz things while keeping that money.

    Dare you to donate all your money earned from wow related content to some woman-relate charity...

    you wont... no balls.

    As for the WoW community

    Blizzard so bad but..

    how many of YOU are still gonna be subbed.... asking for why patch 9.2 and 9.3 arent comming fast enough
    most of you will still have blizzard branded clothing covering your bodies for the rest of your lives.
    some of ya'll make more victoria secret jokes than blizzard ever has... what-do-you-even-mean? I run into more of you scumbags on a daily basis at a grocery store, in traffic, or online than i do these guys... and you say and do much worse things.


    TL: DR
    Streamers keeping their blizz blood money... during all this finger pointing

    Players still gonna stay subbed.

    you're all fake and just LF the latest drama.


    PEACE OUT YO!
    do i have to agree with it? no do like what the did no? do i like any of the products of htat company? yes i will keep playing

    for me as long as the products they provide are good ill play them, id rather do that than getting high and drunk af besides i haven't seen any other mmos i like.

    also i dont watch wow streamers.

  15. #15
    You don't need to boycott the game to be critical about the happenings in Blizzard, which it's very hard not to be critical about them.

    Yes, I will continue playing the game as I enjoy it very much and it's my main hobby in my life. I think the sexual harassment at Blizzard, rape culture etc. are horrible things, but I won't suddenly discard doing something I love because of a couple predators in the company that made the game.

    Also, people boasting about boycotts are usually people who either don't play the game anymore anyway, or people who only played it casually now and then. If you don't give a shit about something, it's very easy to demand that people who either make their living off of it (influencers) or who simply love it (players) just leave it. I bet it gives you great feeling of moral high ground too. Ever tried instantly dumping something you actually cared for? Of course not.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

    Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

  16. #16
    Yeah I can see you all walking naked around the street because the clothes you wear are basically crafted by slaves.

  17. #17
    Sure, as soon as you toss out every item produced in a country guilty of ongoing humanitarian crimes.

    You won't.
    TEAM BUYER'S REMORSE
    Avoid the Odyssey NEO G9 Until They Un-Broke the HDR
    Remember: Opinions can't hurt you.
    Woman in Tech. Don't @ me with your vitriol for not agreeing blindly with your position.

  18. #18
    I'm enjoying the game so I'm going to keep playing

    If 9.2 is delayed that's even better for me, I can do everything I want in 9.1 take a break and come back for 2 fresh

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    You don't need to boycott the game to be critical about the happenings in Blizzard, which it's very hard not to be critical about them.

    Yes, I will continue playing the game as I enjoy it very much and it's my main hobby in my life. I think the sexual harassment at Blizzard, rape culture etc. are horrible things, but I won't suddenly discard doing something I love because of a couple predators in the company that made the game.

    Also, people boasting about boycotts are usually people who either don't play the game anymore anyway, or people who only played it casually now and then. If you don't give a shit about something, it's very easy to demand that people who either make their living off of it (influencers) or who simply love it (players) just leave it. I bet it gives you great feeling of moral high ground too. Ever tried instantly dumping something you actually cared for? Of course not.
    Yeah it’s like the whole defund the police argument. Some bad apples ruin it for everyone else. There’s tons of people at Blizzard that didn’t know this stuff was going on, and I doubt they’re just going to up and leave, because they need the jobs to make a living.

  20. #20
    Titan Grimbold21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Azores, Portugal
    Posts
    11,133
    As if the predatory situation going on at acti blizzard wasn't enough, now we have to deal with sanctimonious idiots instrumentalizing a horrific situation to walk about on their illusionary moralistic high horses on the forums and social media annoying everyone else with their woke like nonsense

    I mean therr were actually a few posts and a thread on the US forums trying to hold men hostage /accountable for the actions of the people at blizz.

    https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...scared/1043578

    I mean what?

    Though by the logic ofnsome people, criticism of such nonsense is tantamount to being complicit in the system

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •