Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Make WoW F2P already. Stop subbing to a dead game.
    yeah, not gonna happen for years, they would have to drop below 0.5m players imo which (unless whole china explodes) is never gonna happen

Seems pretty safe to say that 9.2 will be the final patch as there is no way this expansion can last this long without severely plummeting in subs. The wait for 9.1 was already way too long and the moment it got released it barely even had any hype left, most hype was towards FF14 instead. I expect that Classic WoW will keep on its schedule uninterrupted as its just mostly re-releasing old content and tier 5 will probably be released in a few months to make up for the content drought.

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    A passionate thread about the harassment at Blizzard and what you take from it is "will we get 9.2?"

This is why many of us who play games don't talk about it - immature, self-centered little brats like this.
    To be fair, we pay for this game and we want the cake. If the bakery has a roach problem, that's on them - I just want my cakes.

Oh no. A modern wow patch might take over half a year to come out.

Isn't this a shocking change that breaks a trend.

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    A passionate thread about the harassment at Blizzard and what you take from it is "will we get 9.2?"

This is why many of us who play games don't talk about it - immature, self-centered little brats like this.
    yeah pretty much...
    not to mention not working for few days while THIS is going on will have virtualy no impact on 9.2 release date...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    To be fair, we pay for this game and we want the cake. If the bakery has a roach problem, that's on them - I just want my cakes.
    you pay for server acces, servers are up so you are getting what you are paying for, you are in no way entitled for another patch, if they decided there will be no more patches ever they dont even have to tell you...

Quote Originally Posted by geniebsmart View Post
    Jeff Hamilton (wow dev) says "Almost no work is being done on WoW"

https://twitter.com/JeffAHamilton/st...15702569472003

Will we even get a 9.2?
    His tweet refers to them not getting much done in the last week, as the storm raged on and outraged employees were protesting and organizing themselves.

You incorrectly make it sound like they've gone months without getting any work on 9.2 done, which simply is not true nor is it an accurate representation of what going on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    Like I said... immature, self centered brats.

Also, fuck off mods, you oversensitive little twerps. Infract THIS.

Quote Originally Posted by geniebsmart View Post
    Jeff Hamilton (wow dev) says "Almost no work is being done on WoW"

https://twitter.com/JeffAHamilton/st...15702569472003
    You're selectively misquoting.

For reference, the tweet you linked reads: "I don’t know what to do. I don’t have all the answers. I can tell you, almost no work is being done on World of Warcraft right now while this obscenity plays out. And that benefits nobody - not the players, not the developers, not the shareholders."

tweets are my own. He/Him.

Sigh.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Ion already said that work was well along for 9.2, so I ain't worried.
    He did? Can you show me where?

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Make WoW F2P already. Stop subbing to a dead game.
    If it's soooooo dead, why would making it F2P help?

Stop using words you do not understand, would be my suggestion.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight Meta View Post
    Well, time to take a seat and wait for all the:

"Dead game, moving over to FFXIV with Asmon" comments.

No but for real this benefits no one... Excited to see the outcome of this... For the players, workers and shareholders.
    It benefits Square Enix =)

Quote Originally Posted by oldgeezer View Post
    You're selectively misquoting.

For reference, the tweet you linked reads: "I don’t know what to do. I don’t have all the answers. I can tell you, almost no work is being done on World of Warcraft right now while this obscenity plays out. And that benefits nobody - not the players, not the developers, not the shareholders."
    One thing to remember is these tweets are not for us - consumers - but their higher ups and ActiBlizz bean counters in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    tweets are my own. He/Him.

Sigh.
    I mean, ok?
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    RIP 9.3
    Shadowlands will actually be WoD 2.0.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

I wouldn't be surprised if they actually speed up the development and release of 9.2 if the numbers start plummeting. Arrogance will be the first thing to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    RIP 9.3
    Shadowlands will actually be WoD 2.0.
    Already impossible considering 9.1 vs 6.1, but hyperbole, amirite?

Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Already impossible considering 9.1 vs 6.1, but hyperbole, amirite?

Jesus.
    It seems obvious whenever people call it WoD 2.0 they mean cutting the expansion short from the usual .3 minimum cycle.
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

Quote Originally Posted by GR8GODZILLAGOD View Post
    It seems obvious whenever people call it WoD 2.0 they mean cutting the expansion short from the usual .3 minimum cycle.
    And to me it'd only be WoD 2.0 if it also had the distinct lack of content added to it, content announced and content cut.

But people are simpletons, that much is clear. Both Legion and BfA were called "WoD 2.0" throughout.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Title is manipulation. At least for me it suggested no one is working on 9.2 in general, not that WoW devs stopped working right now to protest or just from shock after hearing this week news.