Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ...
7
15
16
17
18
19
27
... LastLast
  1. #321
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    A sub is for game content, not policies n practices, you are shifting blame to the player.
    And if the game isn't supplying you the content, unsub. It's not a difficult concept.

  2. #322
    I have no idea why they keep talking about stuff like this in public, they should sort it out internally instead, seriously. The vast majority of their players don't give a shit and just want them to deliver a steady stream of fresh content, and not internal drama that noone cares about.

  3. #323
    Grunt PsychoSe7eN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivarr View Post
    But devs trying to get laid is what got them into this mess in the first place!
    Omg I can't stop laughing!

  4. #324
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    So you value the products you buy more than the welfare of people at an organisation, even if they're being mistreated?



    I 100% agree.
    Hope you are Amish and make all your shit yourself cause I hate to break it to you but practically everything you own has someone being mistreated including all the food you eat. Either they are large enough to exploit illegal workers, or are small family run who work themselves nearly to death because the big factory farms out price em and need to use their kids as labor, or they are big factory farms who mistreat animals and often times the workers as well. Oh and nearly any vegetable you eat results in the death of thousands of animals each year.

  5. #325
    I think it would be totally legitimate that Actiblizz frezees our gametime and all. Not because i wait for a patch, im totally on their side; They can lay down work for years for all i care as long as this causes a change in attitude on Actiblizz side, but thats kind of the thing; ActivisionBlizzard doesnt work, because ActivisionBlizzard treats women like shit... I didn't cause that, they did. So i want them to get less money out of it. I can't undo my gametime. Its purchased... But i dont want to be charged while there is no work done. And if they were forced to fullfil that demand... that might put more pressure on them to get their asses up and fix their shit... and i obviously dont speak about anything actually game related.

    Blizzard doesn't care for PR or satisfaction. They just care for money.
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

    Victim to Blizzard-Marketing since 2004

  6. #326
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post


    "Good morning ladies and gentlemen and welcome aboard! We would like to inform you that todays flight will not take place, as our co-pilot has some girlfriend trouble (with Sally, from accounting). If your reaction to this going on right now is to complain that your flight is going to take longer to reach its destination, then you need to take a step back and realize that you are part of the problem. Continue to pay us money while we do not provide the service you desired!"

  7. #327
    Over 9000! Soon-TM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Netherstorm
    Posts
    9,059
    Quote Originally Posted by NordWitcher View Post
    Why ain’t anyone asking for Bobby Kotick and executives to resign or be fired or are they all too shit scared off their jobs?
    For starters, they should be unionized if they were ever to demand such sweeping changes. No wonder that US corporate masters (and their drones everywhere, including the internet) are "all too shit" scared of workers unionizing, and have been actively fighting against unionization for almost a century now.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by SoundOfGuns View Post
    I think it would be totally legitimate that Actiblizz frezees our gametime and all. Not because i wait for a patch, im totally on their side; They can lay down work for years for all i care as long as this causes a change in attitude on Actiblizz side, but thats kind of the thing; ActivisionBlizzard doesnt work, because ActivisionBlizzard treats women like shit... I didn't cause that, they did. So i want them to get less money out of it. I can't undo my gametime. Its purchased... But i dont want to be charged while there is no work done. And if they were forced to fullfil that demand... that might put more pressure on them to get their asses up and fix their shit... and i obviously dont speak about anything actually game related.

    Blizzard doesn't care for PR or satisfaction. They just care for money.
    100% agreed.
    If the Janitor managed to pwn Azeroth:

    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    "Die, wold soul of *incomprehensible mumbling* with your death my plan to *incomoprehensible mumbling* finally fullfilled and *incomprehensible mumbling*!"

  8. #328
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Hope you are Amish and make all your shit yourself cause I hate to break it to you but practically everything you own has someone being mistreated including all the food you eat. Either they are large enough to exploit illegal workers, or are small family run who work themselves nearly to death because the big factory farms out price em and need to use their kids as labor, or they are big factory farms who mistreat animals and often times the workers as well. Oh and nearly any vegetable you eat results in the death of thousands of animals each year.
    I grow most of what I eat. You'd be surprised at how little space you need to grow a remarkably healthy and fulfilling garden. Not to say everyone can do this, or that it's feasible for most folks, but it's a nice way to reduce your footprint.

    You can't cut all the evils of consumerism, but you can be more selective, to start.

    Not making that much of a difference is better than making no difference at all.
    Beware the indigenous, crippled libertarian!
    Thanks for the ad-hominem, it supports your inability to support your argument.

  9. #329
    So now that I'm upset that I gave them $15 to keep playing a game that they're no longer working on, suddenly, according to Blizzard, I'm equally to blame for their employees sexually harassing other employees? Is this piece of shit really telling us to shut up and give them our money, so they can pay their legal defense with it?

    And then he has the audacity to try and teach us about human decency and respect?

  10. #330
    The game will be fine. They will say they will do better.

    -Do better
    -Make a character transgendered or LGBTQ+
    -Wear a pin saying how diverse and inclusive they are

    Everyone will eat it up as usual and forget.

  11. #331
    Old God Al Gorefiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A state of madness
    Posts
    10,408
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Oh that won’t happen until there’s like 100 players left, because they could just turn off all the servers except one and treat it like Classic; maintenance mode. Dead doesn’t mean no one playing, it means so few people playing it feels dead. Running around the world and seeing no one or very few people.

    They turned off RuneScape Classic not too long ago because it only had a handful of people still playing it.
    To add to this: EverQuest II servers are still up, it's collective playerbase equal to that of maybe a single WoW server.

    As long as the devs can profit from WoW, even if it means reducing costs 99% to sustain what few players are left, they likely will. 2 servers, a dozen employees to make fixes and patches and it's set.

  12. #332
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsRainingMetal View Post
    I have no idea why they keep talking about stuff like this in public, they should sort it out internally instead, seriously. The vast majority of their players don't give a shit and just want them to deliver a steady stream of fresh content, and not internal drama that noone cares about.
    And that, good people, is part of the problem. They're too busy caring about injecting Blizzard's latest dopamine-tweaking gacha content into their veins to give a shit about human decency.

    Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    To add to this: EverQuest II servers are still up, it's collective playerbase equal to that of maybe a single WoW server.

    As long as the devs can profit from WoW, even if it means reducing costs 99% to sustain what few players are left, they likely will. 2 servers, a dozen employees to make fixes and patches and it's set.
    Don't forget UO and DAoC. A lot of the old games are still going. Blizzard will continue to milk its dying playerbase until Kotick can no longer buy another yacht from the profits.
    Last edited by lichbane; 2021-07-27 at 12:50 AM.

  13. #333
    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    are you responding to the right person? because I clearly said this is a failing of the company and the government needs to step in. and again if people unionized that would be a net benefit for everyone expect maybe the shareholders, but fuck them.
    I am absolutely responding to the right person, the person who said this:

    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    that's not what I'm saying at all. I'm saying the government has a duty and purpose to protect employee's and if that isn't enough (clearly) then they need to unionize.
    Very, VERY clearly you said that is the governments responsibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    Any sane person would see your a moron.
    Quote Originally Posted by OokOok View Post
    you have to be a moron to of said .

  14. #334
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    I am absolutely responding to the right person, the person who said this:



    Very, VERY clearly you said that is the governments responsibility.
    because it is...? I don't understand what the disconnect is here.

  15. #335


    Dude. What a little hypocrite. So it's ok for him to draw stuff like that but when a company does it it's wrong because people have mental issues and are helpless when it comes to getting swayed by media? Fuck off lmao. Resonsibility... The only responsibility they had was to not treat their employees like shit. Not to cover Jaina's midriff.

  16. #336
    Banned Ihavewaffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    The spice must flow!
    Posts
    3,115
    oh, that guy Alex Klontzas, is senior game producer of world of warcraft, n he just said, give us more money, stfu about expecting something FOR YOUR MONEY

    fire this guy! no wonder wow is so shit right now with such a moron..
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2021-07-27 at 12:58 AM.

  17. #337
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    To add to this: EverQuest II servers are still up, it's collective playerbase equal to that of maybe a single WoW server.

    As long as the devs can profit from WoW, even if it means reducing costs 99% to sustain what few players are left, they likely will. 2 servers, a dozen employees to make fixes and patches and it's set.
    I'm amazed about that fact. I would've imagined EQ2 would be shit-canned just because of the hands it has transferred to over the years. I know EQ1 gets expansions still and has players, but 2? Damn. Might have to look at it again, see if anything astonishing has changed since early 2010's.

  18. #338
    I've decided to stop support this company.

    I played Starcraft, Diablo 2, Warcraft 3 day one. Obv I played SC2, and D3 in multiple platforms.
    Played Wow since TBC.
    I own most of their books, merchandise, and figurines, I have created plenty fan art for their games.

    And I cannot be like those people making virtual strikes in the game, it makes no sense to me, you are still giving your money to this awful company by populating those servers. We are talking about peoples lives not just the quality of a game anymore.

    Even tho is a FACT that you really can never stop giving your money to evil people, I cannot continue suppoting a company that is so dear to me that I now know they have cause so much pain and suffering to peoples lives. *I feel disgusted, it feels personal, I feel betrayed*.

    I really wish for the best to those victims and survivors.

  19. #339
    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    because it is...? I don't understand what the disconnect is here.
    Because it is not - that is the EMPLOYERS responsibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    Any sane person would see your a moron.
    Quote Originally Posted by OokOok View Post
    you have to be a moron to of said .

  20. #340
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    So are they gonna freeze subs? Because this bald fuck just said they aren't working on content updates.

    Who the fuck is this guy to tell me I am part of the problem?
    Well he is kind of right, everyone supporting them is allowing it to continue by fueling the machine. Boycotting does work contrary to what people might say, maybe if their wallets get hit hard enough and the game gets hurt for things to get better so be it.
    Super Mario Maker 2: Maker ID 8B7-CTF-NMG

    - Sire Denathrius confirmed to have created the Dreadlords.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •