Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ...
19
27
28
29
30
31
... LastLast
  1. #561
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamurello View Post
    OMG yawn already, everyone involved has buggered off from the company already, sick of all this wokist crap

    important thing is outlaw rogues need a buff
    I hope that some day you get mistreated and instead of support you have people telling to stop with "wokist crap". Actually scratch that, I don't hope it for you. But perspective could do you good.

  2. #562
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmagoslav View Post
    Oh, i know what blackballing is, i just wanted to see whether you could elaborate your point...
    Well apparently you aren't anymore; glad i could assist you with that.
    You didn’t assist with anything. You played dumb for no other reason than to engage in a bad faith conversation. Good job. This entire thread has such choice examples on why people think less of gamers. The lack of empathy is stunning.

  3. #563
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Well the criticism of video games and circulation of comments from 10 years ago really is taken in aggregate with everything else the West is currently going through so yeah that's a pretty dumb take there mate
    this doesn't answer my question but okay. I wasn't really excepting you to lol.
    Last edited by uuuhname; 2021-07-27 at 02:07 PM.

  4. #564
    Banned Ihavewaffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    The spice must flow!
    Posts
    3,115
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Here's you on page 24:

    "A whoreson who is shirking responsibility and deflecting it to others to make himself look cool on the internet. If I were to find him in person, I would have bashed his head on a wall until his brain flushed out. He has been in leadership position for years and now acting like the allegations have nothing to do with him. Go figure what kind of trash he is."

    You are the very definition of psychotic if you think murdering a person over his wording of a fucking tweet is ok. Simple as that. And calling people out as "defenders of rapists" for not being ok with that further proves it.
    obviously he is just talking passionately n don't really mean that, calm ur concerns lucy, or it's rather that ur happy u got that part to deflect blizzard with??

  5. #565
    Lol. Lmao. The amount of whales in this thread justifying freezing development of a product people pay 15 a month for is incredible. You people will eat up any shit gaslighting blizzard churns out. This blaming the customer bullshit has gotten so completely tone deaf and tired. It really gives insight as to the mindset of the people running the company. It's no wonder they treat their employees like this if they're so used to these sociopathic tactics. The company is doomed. The game is doomed. This has been many years coming. Both WoW and Blizzard will not recover from this. It is obvious why the original executives jumped ship now.

    The only thing that will remain is Activision. They have won.

  6. #566
    Legendary!
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,186
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    obviously he is just talking passionately n don't really mean that, calm ur concerns lucy, or it's rather that ur happy u got that part to deflect blizzard with??
    I know it's hard for someone who hasn't hit puberty yet to see that I'm against Blizzard / Activision on this, but you could at least try. I've seen enough of threats online and where they can lead, not being OK with threats of murder and violence does not mean I'm defending them you fucking lunatic.

  7. #567
    Look, it's all very simple. These greasy incels at Blizz HQ need to stop getting drunk and creeping out the ladies! Come on guys, not cool.

  8. #568
    Banned Ihavewaffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    The spice must flow!
    Posts
    3,115
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    I know it's hard for someone who hasn't hit puberty yet to see that I'm against Blizzard / Activision on this, but you could at least try. I've seen enough of threats online and where they can lead, not being OK with threats of murder and violence does not mean I'm defending them you fucking lunatic.
    if you are an adult u'd know those "threats" are prob from some angry kid, you keep biting into this like a happy little doggy who found a bone he really likes.

    Just stop. It's embarrasing. N if you aren't defending Blizz, why do you make empty threats such a big deal? "but but but you don't understand, some angry gamer from Portugal might break pandemic quarantine n travel all the to california n look up some blizz guy n smack him!" like anyone would do that...n announce the crime beforehand n actually go do it..

    are you new to the internet n take everything people say seriously? either that or siding with blizzard.

  9. #569
    Over 9000! Soon-TM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Netherstorm
    Posts
    9,059
    Quote Originally Posted by Chriisto View Post
    Look, it's all very simple. These greasy incels at Blizz HQ need to stop getting drunk and creeping out the ladies! Come on guys, not cool.
    Apparently, that never happened because women speaking out against sexual harassment at workplace are by definition liars and/or whores who just want money....

    ... Or at least that's how Blizzard defenders paint them. Some posters never cease to amaze me with how low they can get.
    Last edited by Soon-TM; 2021-07-27 at 03:42 PM.
    If the Janitor managed to pwn Azeroth:

    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    "Die, wold soul of *incomprehensible mumbling* with your death my plan to *incomoprehensible mumbling* finally fullfilled and *incomprehensible mumbling*!"

  10. #570
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilyiana View Post
    they aren't blaming you for company culture. they are saying part of the "problem" as a different issue, meaning that people demanding they work, in spite of a horrific event, are causing them significant distress. this isn't complicated. take a single second. i also want SL content. i also want 9.2. i want these people to be in a decent state of mind when they make it, not reeling from a total company-breaking moment. holy heck.

    - - - Updated - - -



    agree. this feels like it might actually be the end this time.
    It's never a problem that paying customers demand something in return for their money. It's not something that just happend, the enviroment was toxic for years. Every employee knew that because they were there. It wasn't a surprise for them. Okey, give the affected people some freetime. They are people too. It's just not a reason to a significant delay. If they need more human resource to finish everithing in time, they could just hire more. They can do that. They are a international company and they have enough money to do that. They could have developers and artist from all around the globe. Maybe they have to cut the profit of the investors or the management (whose are responsible for this situation) to compensate? Sure. They just do not do that, instead they tell us we are part of the problem. Like we forced their hand to molest their coworkers or something.

  11. #571
    Quote Originally Posted by Tandu View Post
    It's never a problem that paying customers demand something in return for their money. It's not something that just happend, the enviroment was toxic for years. Every employee knew that because they were there. It wasn't a surprise for them. Okey, give the affected people some freetime. They are people too. It's just not a reason to a significant delay. If they need more human resource to finish everithing in time, they could just hire more. They can do that. They are a international company and they have enough money to do that. They could have developers and artist from all around the globe. Maybe they have to cut the profit of the investors or the management (whose are responsible for this situation) to compensate? Sure. They just do not do that, instead they tell us we are part of the problem. Like we forced their hand to molest their coworkers or something.
    100% this.

  12. #572
    The Insane Arafal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Ardenweald
    Posts
    15,919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamurello View Post
    OMG yawn already, everyone involved has buggered off from the company already, sick of all this wokist crap

    important thing is outlaw rogues need a buff
    It's abhorrent views such as this one that allow toxic environments like the one at Blizzard to fester.

    Trans Rights are Human Rights // Elune Says Queer Rights!


  13. #573
    Quote Originally Posted by BrintoSFJ View Post
    And you people continue to prove me right with your corporate apologist mentality.
    Nobody is apologizing for the company. Wanting to let the facts come out first before making judgement does not = apologism.



    I am angry and my post perfectly implies that. Only a complete lunatic would think that I am sick and mentally unwell.
    Dude you literally stated you want to assault someone. You are sick and mentally unwell.

  14. #574
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    It's abhorrent views such as this one that allow toxic environments like the one at Blizzard to fester.
    Virtue signalling: ENGAGED

  15. #575
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    It's abhorrent views such as this one that allow toxic environments like the one at Blizzard to fester.
    What are you doing to fix the toxicity?

  16. #576
    Quote Originally Posted by Tandu View Post
    It's never a problem that paying customers demand something in return for their money. It's not something that just happend, the enviroment was toxic for years. Every employee knew that because they were there. It wasn't a surprise for them. Okey, give the affected people some freetime. They are people too. It's just not a reason to a significant delay. If they need more human resource to finish everithing in time, they could just hire more. They can do that. They are a international company and they have enough money to do that. They could have developers and artist from all around the globe. Maybe they have to cut the profit of the investors or the management (whose are responsible for this situation) to compensate? Sure. They just do not do that, instead they tell us we are part of the problem. Like we forced their hand to molest their coworkers or something.
    Again, not what he was saying at all. What he said was that those that only care about the game instead of the well being of those hurt are a problem.

    If people won't read what he actually wrote, then they shouldn't post about it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    Well one of their seniors just tried to shift the blame on the customers expecting the content they paid for instead of admitting management incompetence of which we're well aware of.

    The only low left is to make a new tweet and admit they don't give a crap about players anyway.
    Not what he wrote at all. Is anyone actually reading what he actually wrote?

  17. #577
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Again, not what he was saying at all. What he said was that those that only care about the game instead of the well being of those hurt are a problem.

    If people won't read what he actually wrote, then they shouldn't post about it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Not what he wrote at all. Is anyone actually reading what he actually wrote?
    That is absolutely the implication though my dude and the way many, many people are interpreting it. I'm sure Blizz are very impressed with you for defending them though.

  18. #578
    Quote Originally Posted by Tandu View Post
    It's never a problem that paying customers demand something in return for their money. It's not something that just happend, the enviroment was toxic for years. Every employee knew that because they were there. It wasn't a surprise for them. Okey, give the affected people some freetime. They are people too. It's just not a reason to a significant delay. If they need more human resource to finish everithing in time, they could just hire more. They can do that. They are a international company and they have enough money to do that. They could have developers and artist from all around the globe. Maybe they have to cut the profit of the investors or the management (whose are responsible for this situation) to compensate? Sure. They just do not do that, instead they tell us we are part of the problem. Like we forced their hand to molest their coworkers or something.
    It's not that simple, especially when it's management that is being rightfully targetted. The people that manage everything, including new hires and training.

    The only solution now is to find an internal solution, fire all those involved and the leaders that ignored it and then promote talented employees.

  19. #579
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    What are you doing to fix the toxicity?
    It starts from very basic, grassroot stuff like not putting up with sexist/misogynistic/ableist/younameit on a let's say, videogame related forum.

    I know, shockingly complex stuff.

  20. #580

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •