Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    I paid for my six month sub an hour before this got to light
    Do you regret paying for the 6 months? I mean if you are happy to turn a blind eye to all of this and enjoy the game, more power to you - doesnt bother me in the slightest. But I have no doubt there are some who would be absolutely shocked and offended by all this, and would like to try and get their money back. Your thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

Quote Originally Posted by LazarusLong View Post
    wE aRE pAyiNg cUsTOmers

You sound exactly like a miserly asshole who harras waitress and threaten to not leave the tip.
    Ah yes, exactly the same thing. Me paying for a product that Im not getting because some asshats miles away can't keep their dick in their pants. But according to this dev am somehow doing this as well it seem.

while the company will no doubt weather this storm I suspect there's a lot of people in formerly secure seeming jobs getting a bit worried. hopefully Blizzard can become the fun place to work that it was supposed to be but for all employees. if it means another content drought then yeah, that sucks but there's always the option of pausing our subs or catching up on old content

it's important for a business to look after their customers, but it's also very important to look after their employees, which also helps to look after the customers as well because happy employees usually produce a higher quality of work. I can't imagine there's a lot of people at Blizz right now who'd be putting out their best quality with all the current issues on their minds

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    You and everyone else with this response is the exact reason why this shit is happening. At least your content with being human shit I guess.
    Tell us how expecting a quality product makes these predators lay their hands on others. All Blizzard are doing right now is PR. Nothing will happen and the culture will remain. But it's my fault it happened in the first place right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

I paid for my six month sub an hour before this got to light

(I don't even feel angry I'm just... not surprised.)
    I'm sure there was a way to cancel it if it was only an hour , but I understand cause going through the whole customer service process almost isn't worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Do you regret paying for the 6 months? I mean if you are happy to turn a blind eye to all of this and enjoy the game, more power to you - doesnt bother me in the slightest. But I have no doubt there are some who would be absolutely shocked and offended by all this, and would like to try and get their money back. Your thoughts?
    That's my problem to be honest. I could log in and do daylies. But then again... Why if it isn't even clear the game still exists next year?
    I'm not exactly offended by this I just feel apathy I guess. It's the concentrated feeling of "Oh sure what's next?", if you know what I mean.

I guess I'm just tired of all this Blizzard Drama. Sure I would be happy if they refund the sub like Magic: Legends did. But I don't see this happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Next week there will be an investor's call I believe.

That should be a interesting listen.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    Yep... I agree, I don't think WoW can comeback from this, not in any way that matters. I mean, if they put out banger expansion after banger expansion... Maybe, but let's face it. I think this is it. This is how it ends.

Previously, WoW made mistakes, but they were all just small cracks, now with the exodus and lawsuit, it truly feels like there is no way out.

Not going to lie, it feels pretty bad to be a WoW fan right now, for several reasons.
    We've been saying it for decades now. WoW was so large the only thing that was ever going to kill WoW, would be WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzet View Post
    Ah yes, exactly the same thing. Me paying for a product that Im not getting because some asshats miles away can't keep their dick in their pants. But according to this dev am somehow doing this as well it seem.
    So I take it's fine for you if you walk into a restaurant and wait 3 hours for your order and when it arrives it's cold because the management failed to hire enough waiters? And then agree that the problem is with you for expecting to eat in less than an hour?

Quote Originally Posted by Implosivo View Post
    I’m sorry if you can’t use context clues I don’t have the time to spoon feed you.
    What the hell? Why are you being so toxic? I have never in my life heard the phrase, and im asking for clarification, because you are saying it a lot and i have no idea what "trash can behavior" is. Why are you getting upset and being so toxic over something so simple?
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

Never have I felt more vindicated unsubbing from a game. Blizzard can not only burn in hell, but so can its toxic entitled community. There is no way in hell I'm supporting either with my subscription.

Good riddance.

That's my problem to be honest. I could log in and do daylies. But then again... Why if it isn't even clear the game still exists next year?
    I'm not exactly offended by this I just feel apathy I guess. It's the concentrated feeling of "Oh sure what's next?", if you know what I mean.

I guess I'm just tired of all this Blizzard Drama. Sure I would be happy if they refund the sub like Magic: Legends did. But I don't see this happening.
    Oh i really really do understand - i think most of us understand. And to be very clear, this wasnt mocking / attacking you for the sub, like you said thats your "problem", im just asking your thoughts on it.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marakara View Post
    The 2010 video in question (saving you a google search that I just had to do): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi5dQzZp3f0&t=268s
    She was completely out of tone. Aesthetics are a good thing, but current generations simply take it out of context: beauty is a good thing, something to aim for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    We've been saying it for decades now. WoW was so large the only thing that was ever going to kill WoW, would be WoW.
    Yep, I guess it's true. I've been with this game for 15 years.

I know its silly but man, I am sad.

Not only because WoW might not survive this.

But because I wish such a big part of my life was not made on the back of abuse victims.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Quote Originally Posted by Rootsbum View Post
    Oh wow, so unnecessary to blame customers for making comments about more delays.
    What a dick.

I agree with him, but thats a really horrible way to send a message. Could have chosen so many other ways to phrase it and still be the better man
    Agree.

He should have say "We have bigger things to discuss that your stupid addiction, we dont give a fuck about if you pay for sub, we get paycheck regardless so fuck off". This should clearly sent message for trashcans.

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    So I take it's fine for you if you walk into a restaurant and wait 3 hours for your order and when it arrives it's cold because the management failed to hire enough waiters?
    How is this even the same? What are you even getting here? Any service/product I pay for I expect it be quality.

So if I go to a resturant, pay 15$ for a soup and it gets cold because the chef is getting harrassed by her/his boss and I get it and complain that its cold, it somehow my problem the manager could not resist touching his employee?

This is what you are saying right?

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Oh i really really do understand - i think most of us understand. And to be very clear, this wasnt mocking / attacking you for the sub, like you said thats your "problem", im just asking your thoughts on it.
    All good. I didn't take it as an attack.
    I myself am surprised how hard it is for me to write my thoughts about this. Besides dark jokes.

Right now I'm just waiting for the fire to burn out so we can see what is left in the ashes.

Wait, do kids these days really stop working because someone else got harassed in the workplace?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Blizzard sat at the top of the very high peak in the gaming world, and it's a long way down to the bottom, but they seem to be getting there quicker and quicker as each month passes.

I wonder how many people have unsubbed for the 100th time already. Do you remember all those people unsubbing when the Hong Kong thing happened? Yeah, 2 weeks later and it was forgotten.