Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    What are you doing to fix the toxicity?
    Why should he/she, in the first place? The poster you quoted has presumably no relationship with Blizzard, other than being a customer. It is not his/her responsibility to fix anything Blizzard-related, it is management's/execs'.

That is assuming you were discussing toxicity at Blizzard. If you were discussing any other type of toxicity, well, thanks for trying to derail the thread.
    Last edited by Soon-TM; 2021-07-27 at 03:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Why should he/she, in the first place? The poster you quoted has presumably no relationship with Blizzard, other than being a customer. It is not his/her responsibility to fix anything Blizzard-related, it is management's/execs'.
    Logic is devilry.

God that video. They even stop, realizing "uh, this is actually bad shit", but had to rationalize it for their own message purpose...

Quote Originally Posted by Timester View Post
    God that video. They even stop, realizing "uh, this is actually bad shit", but had to rationalize it for their own message purpose...
    I shit you not, everytime Carl Benjamin opens his mouth, an incel grows wings. Fly my little incels, fly.

No one cares. Go back to work and stop writing letters.

Quote Originally Posted by Dispirit84 View Post
    Hey, look it's Fran Townsend.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dispirit84 View Post
    Do you think that an actual human being can just go back to work after such a massive $&%#show as if nothing had happened? Sure, it blows from a customer PoV, but you are free to unsub - I know I have.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Do you think that an actual human being can just go back to work after such a massive $&%#show as if nothing had happened? Sure, it blows from a customer PoV, but you are free to unsub - I know I have.
    I wouldn't be surprised if the people posting 'go back to work' and 'no one cares' are actually not even gamers themselves.

They're the parents of gamers who are like 'oh fuck, if shit hits the fan at Blizzard, it means I have to raise this kid?!?!'

Quote Originally Posted by Tooshie View Post
    It starts from very basic, grassroot stuff like not putting up with sexist/misogynistic/ableist/younameit on a let's say, videogame related forum.

I know, shockingly complex stuff.
    Lmao keep "fighting "

Lmao keep "fighting "
    Keep being ignorant I suppose, can't see how this is funny to anyone with bare minimum of decency.

Being silent when "the bros" crack sexist jokes to girls because it makes you uncomfortable is fucking cowardly and it ALL starts from there. So you using "fighting" ironically when you can't even do that is pretty hypocritical. Not assuming you have bros let alone girls to talk to but still.
    Last edited by Tooshie; 2021-07-27 at 04:27 PM.

Keep being ignorant I suppose, can't see how this is funny to anyone with bare minimum of decency.
    If you can change just 1 person today then it will all be worth it. Stay strong and remember that I love you!

Being silent when "the bros" crack sexist jokes to girls because it makes you uncomfortable is fucking cowardly and it ALL starts from there. So you using "fighting" ironically when you can't even do that is pretty hypocritical.
    What's funny is ppl like you that are clearly upset but completely impotent in your approach to fix anything. Its cowardly sitting on mmoc calling out incels and then truly believing you are making a change in the world. Im sure you call out the bros everyday when you fly in with your cape to save the damsel in distress.

Being silent when "the bros" crack sexist jokes to girls because it makes you uncomfortable is fucking cowardly and it ALL starts from there. So you using "fighting" ironically when you can't even do that is pretty hypocritical. Not assuming you have bros let alone girls to talk to but still.
    The bare minimum of decency bit is the deal breaker for most people. It's also one of the reasons I can't be arsed to go back to online gaming in general. The combination of edgelord behaviour and people who are actually messed up is just way too tedious to deal with.

What's funny is ppl like you that are clearly upset but completely impotent in your approach to fix anything. Its cowardly sitting on mmoc calling out incels and then truly believing you are making a change in the world. Im sure you call out the bros everyday when you fly in with your cape to save the damsel in distress.
    It's really not that hard to call out people for indecent behaviour. I do it whenever the situation arises, so do other decent people.

But again, the 'decent' bit is the main part.

I do actually, there's literally TV-documentary made of what my girlfriend, me and our collective have accomplished. We've been targeted by neo-nazis and other lowlives for fucking years. I do plenty, every single day.

I do actually, there's literally TV-documentary made of what my girlfriend, me and our collective have accomplished. We've been targeted by neo-nazis and other lowlives for fucking years. I do plenty, every single day.
    Could you share a link? Happy for a PM if you don't want it out here.

Hahaha. Can you link it? I'd love to get to know the real Tooshie

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    Could you share a link? Happy for a PM if you don't want it out here.
    Yeah, can PM sec.

Quote Originally Posted by Chriisto View Post
    That is absolutely the implication though my dude and the way many, many people are interpreting it. I'm sure Blizz are very impressed with you for defending them though.
    No it isn't m,y due. That is what yo are putting there so you can rip him. Ther can't be implication when you and others are the ones who are trying to put it there. You putting words in his mouth does not = he said it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tamurello View Post
    OMG yawn already, everyone involved has buggered off from the company already, sick of all this wokist crap

important thing is outlaw rogues need a buff
    Only the ones actually named. There may be more than the named . We don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by BrintoSFJ View Post

I am angry and my post perfectly implies that. Only a complete lunatic would think that I am sick and mentally unwell.
    There is being angry and then there is threatening to bash someone's head in "until their brains flush out", which is what you did. you literally said "if i saw him i would bash his brains in." Thinking that is normal makes you truly sick and unwell. Get help. Talk to a therapist. Thinking about bashing someone's brains in because of something like this is not rational, normal behavior. You are one sick puppy, and i imagine not one person in this thread would support what you said. but looking at your profile, where you even lash out against mods signifies you are a lonely, bitter person. Get help
    Last edited by Explosivo; 2021-07-27 at 05:14 PM.

Pronouns in bio forcing people to mass migrate to FFXIV, that's a fresh angle chief. Not gonna lie.