Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Xorzor View Post
    So here goes:
    not sure what you want them to apologies for, but if it's lawsuit related then nothing you're suggesting have anything to do with it. they are not seeking excuses for the GCD on spells, time gates or their bloated systems. they must be happy with them because if they felt sorry they wouldn't have pushed them further and further for 2 or 3 xpac in a row.

So using the word "apology" was a foobah on my part. But if any of you actually thought that I meant they should apologise to me personally, then I just feel sorry for you. Obviously I need to say it again: calling it an apology hotfix was a foobah. At best it should've been called a "player placation patch". Not an apology, because clearly nothing short of the perps' heads on a row of spikes will satisfy the actual victims or the general public.

My suggestion was merely a thought, nothing more. An idea that the Blizzard lot could have done to attempt to appease the general playerbase, perhaps even distract from what's still going on. Whether it would have worked or not is unknown. And sure, some of my suggestions were over the top, but could you have suggested anything better? Could Blizzard? (rhetorical questions; they sure can't, but maybe you have a chance)

yeah 90% of that would be devastating to the game and not even as a player I agree with most of it.

Out of all of this, I laughed at

All expansion-relevant currencies have had their sources doubled. a single Ardendew Pearl now awards 70 Anima(1)
    All expansion-relevant currencies have had their prices halved. a Tier 3 Anima Conductor now costs 5000 Anima and 11 Redeemed Souls(1)
    This is just my anecdotal experience, but most people I know have already maxed out their anima needs and paid for everything. To halve the costs and double the currency makes it even less useful than before.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Out of all of this, I laughed at

This is just my anecdotal experience, but most people I know have already maxed out their anima needs and paid for everything. To halve the costs and double the currency makes it even less useful than before.
    From my own experience the only thing players are really struggling against is when they swap covenants and cannot use all their anima immediately, so I guess maybe if we got double the weekly souls, or double the grateful offerings.

But in truth Anima really is just so meaningless now. As someone that actively pursued all the available anima rewards from launch I had to swap covenants just to find a palce to spend it all.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Xorzor View Post
    So using the word "apology" was a foobah on my part. But if any of you actually thought that I meant they should apologise to me personally, then I just feel sorry for you. Obviously I need to say it again: calling it an apology hotfix was a foobah. At best it should've been called a "player placation patch". Not an apology, because clearly nothing short of the perps' heads on a row of spikes will satisfy the actual victims or the general public.

My suggestion was merely a thought, nothing more. An idea that the Blizzard lot could have done to attempt to appease the general playerbase, perhaps even distract from what's still going on. Whether it would have worked or not is unknown. And sure, some of my suggestions were over the top, but could you have suggested anything better? Could Blizzard? (rhetorical questions; they sure can't, but maybe you have a chance)
    So you admit your idea was half baked and your defense is, "could you have done better?" Brother, we didn't make this discussion topic. You did.

You forgot the free visit to the cosby museum.