Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Man... blizz has really made the story as bad as it can be. It legit has to be internal sabotage, right? i mean, little kids make better stories up playing with action figures than these professionals can do

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Am I understanding this right? Elune let her favorite people burn alive so they can be sent to Ardenweald... despite all souls getting direct deposited into the Maw.

What the actual fuck is there no one there at Blizzard that even thinks about this shit?
    your not understanding it right, the night elves were dead regardless, it couldnt be stopped, but elune decided to send their wisp forms to ardenweald which meant sending them to the maw without her knowing.

The only way this would be any good is if they showed Elune in Teldrassil just as Sylvanas attacked, taking the souls away from there before they met a horrible end burning alive.

As it stands right now, this is some fucking awful writing. The goddess who has watched over, helped and protected her chosen people for thousands of years, heard the Shadowlands needed aid and decided to let innocent Night Elves, even children, burn to death to help them?

Yeah, that's just bad writing.

Am I understanding this right? Elune let her favorite people burn alive so they can be sent to Ardenweald... despite all souls getting direct deposited into the Maw.

What the actual fuck is there no one there at Blizzard that even thinks about this shit?
    Quote Originally Posted by peepeepoopants View Post
    So elune let night elves get genocided to send some more anima to the tree huggers, except shadowlands border control sent their souls to the gulag upon arrival instead of to their tree hugging destination.

Do I have this about right?
    You make it seem like Elune knew that they got sent to the Maw instead, which is simply not true as confirmed by her reaction here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gleepot View Post
    This is solid. And Tyrande is going to choose revival, and this will all eventually lead us to the dragon isles expansion.

Oh, also wasn't disappointed with the comments. Pessimistic, negative, and hate-spewing as usual! Keep it classy folks, you're all that's wrong with the world.
    Solid? hahaha ... there is nothing "solid" about the story anymore, Ive seen teenagers presenting better fanfictions than this.

Whoever says Elune never manifests her powers directly...Did you realised she have a fking AVATAR (by Dungeons and Dragons) right now? If that is not a direct intervention then what is?

If y'all have a hard time believing that gods are illogical psychopaths you should try out this book called "the bible"...

5+ Year Old Account
    Holy crap. Elune has spoken. I'm touched.
    Last edited by Progenitor Aquarius; 2021-07-27 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    Holy crap. Elune has spoken. At least she saved the souls from the Maw, which is good.
    She who?

She didn't, we saved their souls from the Maw. But Elune didn't know they would be sent there.

Also people, Elune just prevented them from staying as wisps in Azeroth, she didn't kill them or let them burn, Sylvanas did.

Stop your nonsense misinterpretation already.
    Last edited by javierdsv; 2021-07-27 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lukyl View Post
    your not understanding it right, the night elves were dead regardless, it couldnt be stopped, but elune decided to send their wisp forms to ardenweald which meant sending them to the maw without her knowing.
    Why did she not check why they weren't getting souls in the first place though? No shortage of people dying, all of the fucking time.

WQ: "Hey. We're not getting any souls so we don't have any anima. Can you help?"
    Elune: "Sure, sending souls"
    WQ:"Still got no souls"
    Elune: "Oh no, my favored children :'("

Elune is a fucking idiot

The amount of people here who can’t listen to the actual context of what Elune said is shocking

Quote Originally Posted by Tincjin View Post
    Danuser may not be on the list who harassed other Blizz employees.

But damn, he sure did molest the hell out of the Warcraft lore.
    I don't really have any outrage for Danuser's craptastic writing. Whelp, so much for the entire Night Warrior story arc. Pretty pointless.

But it's hard to care now that we know Blizzard is run by drunken grope crews and an HR department more evil than the Jailer.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    She who?

She didn't, we saved their souls from the Maw. But Elune didn't know they would be sent there.

Also people, Elune just prevented them from staying as wisps in Azeroth, she didn't kill them or let them burn, Sylvanas did.

Stop your nonsense misinterpretation already.
    I didn't even finish my thought and editing my post but you just step in with your insults. Do not speak!

It's actually so funny in this scenario, that the strong female characters of Night Elves, the race with the most important ones, turn out to be some of the stupidest characters in the game. Call it bad writing or prophecy, it's hilarious. Still don't understand who could think these were good story arcs for Tyrande or Elune.

Should have just left Tyrande to go sleep for another 10k years with Malfurion and Elune as a concept and it would have been better.

Quote Originally Posted by Garymorilix View Post
    You make it seem like Elune knew that they got sent to the Maw instead, which is simply not true as confirmed by her reaction here.
    I don't know, if I decided to FedEx the souls of your mostest favoritest people to another country because they needed it more, I'd like to know the package arrived intact and in the correct place.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Yet another lore character is sacrificed on the altar of Sylvanas.

I don't know, if I decided to FedEx the souls of your mostest favoritest people to another country because they needed it more, I'd like to know the package arrived intact and in the correct place.
    Last time I checked, Elune was not an entity of Death.

She might know how the Shadowlands are supposed to work but it's not like she has any presence to check if the machine is broken.
    Literally the only reason she could talk to the Winter Queen here is thru her avatar. It's pretty obvious she isn't even welcome there.

"Night Elves are dying and burning alive? Oh well, more souls to feed my sister."

Literally cosmic beings playing Black and White, with Tyrande being the God's Pet.

10+ Year Old Account
    So Sylvanas is working for the Elune too? Really? Sigh.....
    Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos was the game that brought me into gaming. I was 17 years old then, I abhorred gaming before this game. From then on, I became a fan of Warcraft and Blizzard. To see it all go down the drain like this is truly sad for me. No king rules forever but at least some of them went down in history as real badasses. I hoped Blizzard and Warcraft would be one of them but it is no longer possible.

But you know, just to go with your stupid af analogy:

Imagine the fed-ex driver leaving the box of souls at your doorstep, ringing the bell and then walking away not knowing that the bell doesn't work and then someone snatches your PS5.

Before you start lecturing me about fed-ex, I'm not american, I don't know which fckin company leaves the boxes at the doorstep. Insert whatever delivery company.

And by the by the way, it's not like Elune is a delivery service. She does not ferry souls into the Shadowlands.
    She just knew the Night Elves so she let them die knowing they would 90% end up in Ardenweald.
    They didn't. End of the story.
    Last edited by Garymorilix; 2021-07-27 at 05:28 PM.