Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Blizzard's seething hatred for the night elves continues. What a joke of a cinematic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    If you are an eternal being, and death is only your more step into each individual soul's journey, it makes a tiny amount of sense. That being said...

Elune's perspective was not fleshed out at all. When a similar reveal happned in Heavensward, thye contextualized almost immediately. Also, even if it was properly contextualized, she still took a decision for an entire race of people.

I mean, I knew blizzard would handle this genocide badly, but cmon.
    Hydaelyn was attempting to make impossible choices in an ever increasing set of terrible circumstances while also dealing with the fact that she keeps losing strength to even do anything in the first place.

She knows she fucked up at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    The majority of them didn't feel that, as the novel
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

I think we are witnessing a Garrosh 2.0. Do you remember when Garrosh was written as honorable and then changed?

Well, I think everyone agreed that Elune was not cool, a very distant and maybe capricious Goddess. Now we must believe that she actually cares for her children and about their free will?

- Elune let Teldrassil burn to fuel Anima to the Winter Queen.
    - She brought nuclear bombs (Night Warrior), an uncontrollable source of power that destroyed worlds.
    - She took the power away from Tyrande and now claims that Tyrande has freedom of will.
    - She knew that Winter Queen needed Anima, but she did not know the Anima never reached Ardenweald. Why Tyrande did not phone call the Winter Queen? Or at least checked the tracking service at UPS? hahaha
    Last edited by KainneAbsolute; 2021-07-27 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    https://i.imgur.com/khDhdOB.png
    I'm just telling it as it is, the story telling imgame is atrocious, that is nothing new.
    I mean Blizzard practically just shit all over a 20 year mystery with Elune and her essentialy being now confirmed as being a moron
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Elune burned down the tree not Sylvanas haha, these blizzard lore guys….

So happy there is nothing left of the Horde so that they now can only rip apart the Alliance factions with there bad story telling.

Another interesting thing that comes from this, Blizzard seem to be trying to tell victims of tragedy to "just move on lol" and not pursue justice. Their messaging from the story team hits a lot different after the past week.

"Vengeance, or renewal?"
    We live in hell, don't we? This is hell...The tragic news in real life just broke less than a week ago...you know what? Nevermind.

Focusing on the story alone...Teldrassil was confirmed to be an inside job. LOL! I don't know anymore. I'm baffled...
    LOL! WHAT IS HAPPENING?

Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post

So happy there is nothing left of the Horde so that they now can only rip apart the Alliance factions with there bad story telling.
    Where was that ever stated?

Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    Another interesting thing that comes from this, Blizzard seem to be trying to tell victims of tragedy to "just move on lol" and not pursue justice. Their messaging from the story team hits a lot different after the past week.
    The meta narrative here is actually fascinating. Compare it WC3R, we now know that the customers are only a cheap resource to be used and the nelfs are essentially the same thing. Also we should just accept to be toyed with by the "gods". I'm just not sure if this is a silent cry for help or if this is an attempt at indoctrination.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

"Vengeance" : Achieved
    Elune : Scammazed
    Malfurion : Asleep

Another day in the night elves corps.

It would be as easy as Elune asking to her sister "Why?"

Instead, she sent the influx of fresh anima, aka "her favorite children", without a simple fuck given.

If any believes this is good writing... hey, at least explains the nelf dark ranger.

Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    Eh you know when people were saying there is no way catapults from darkshore would reach Teldrassil? Truth is Elune was playing soccer with the fireballs and the goal was 2 big branches of the tree.

wow, sounds like Shadowlands is a shit system that needs to be destroyed. it seems to just be a sandbox for playing with mortal souls by gods.
    Sylvanus is right to want to destroy it. at this point any hero that openly decides to bring war against the gods seems to actually have their survival and people in their best interests.
    its official, no gods of WoW universe have done anything but cause drama and anguish for the lesser races. we are all just pawns in the shitty chess game.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Did you watch it? Its rather clear Elune had no idea what is going on the SL. The Winter queen called her saying there was a drought so Elune allowed Teldrassil to burn to feed the SL with souls. She didn't know the drought was because of all the new souls getting sucked into the Maw.
    Allowed it to burn or sent all the souls to Ardenweald after it burned?

I wonder if it's because I don't hate WoW that I assumed it was that Elune SENT the souls to ardenweald after they died as opposed to "let them die"

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    Eh you know when people were saying there is no way catapults from darkshore would reach Teldrassil? Truth is Elune was playing soccer with the fireballs and the goal was 2 big branches of the tree.
    Rapist A: Oh damn, we have a problem
    Rapist B: What's wrong?
    Rapist A: We want to write a redemption arc for Sylvanas, but there is that whole Teldrassil thing.
    Rabist B: Hold my butt plug!

Yep, just another day at Blizzard.
    Last edited by Wangming; 2021-07-27 at 09:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    "Vengeance" : Achieved
    Elune : Scammazed
    Malfurion : Asleep

Another day in the night elves corps.
    Everyday that passes I understand Maiev a little bit better.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Stood in the Fire Fixxit the Gnome's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BreakerOfWills View Post
    I wonder if it's because I don't hate WoW that I assumed it was that Elune SENT the souls to ardenweald after they died as opposed to "let them die"
    Bingo.

/10char
    - Dare not to sleep -

Quote Originally Posted by Timester View Post
    It would be as easy as Elune asking to her sister "Why?"

Instead, she sent the influx of fresh anima, aka "her favorite children", without a simple fuck given.

If any believes this is good writing... hey, at least explains the nelf dark ranger.
    Pretty much the only thing that makes sense now is the nelf dark rangers, they were fully justified (if they didn't know about Zovaal, who is obviously the enemy of everything). I'd have said "fuck elune" as well, though I would probably have joined someone who wasn't instrumental in my death.