Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Saw this gem in the Youtube comments:

Ah yes, upper management making decisions that affect the lives of the people working below them, classic projection of internal problems. Way to draw inspiration from real life in the worst way possible.

Very little here implying that Elune let them die on purpose, but maybe people are butthurt that she couldn’t save them?

So all through the World of Warcraft lore I thought Elune was something very special. At some point I figured there would be a huge unveiling showing her strength, wisdom and power. Now I realize, she's just a dingbat.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Very little here implying that Elune let them die on purpose, but maybe people are butthurt that she couldn’t save them?
    She turned Tyrande to a literal avatar of herself. She simply decided to ignore the Night Elves during the war.

Quote Originally Posted by Timester View Post
    She turned Tyrande to a literal avatar of herself. She simply decided to ignore the Night Elves during the war.
    Tyrande had to do a ritual to do that, it was a transaction.

The Night Warrior as a concept exists because Elune DOESN’T intervene.

Also, I don't know why people are so 'hung up' on the whole 'letting the Night Elves die' thing.
    Out of most of the afterlives Ardenweald is the most chill zone ever as a spirit.

You get to chill and tend to the forest, yknow the thing you loved doing in your life, for all eternity and you even get to choose your animal form.
    It's literally paradise for the average Night Elf.

Dying is not a bad thing if you are not a bad guy. And even then, the Venthyr give you a 2nd chance (albeit after millenia of torture but you probably deserve it).
    In fact, dying and living in Ardenweald is like a promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Tyrande had to do a ritual to do that, it was a transaction.

The Night Warrior as a concept exists because Elune DOESN’T intervene.
    Elune just told that she can intervene on Azeroth and use someone as an avatar. They ritual is just Gods playing Gods, nothing more.

10+ Year Old Account
    When you think the shit couldn't get any worse after the raid cinematic, it gets tenfold worse.

That is actually really impressive.

Holly shit! It's so damn "whatever", even the trashy story from BFA was more entertainment than this boring and pointless thing.

So the message of this video was that victims shouldn't seek justice?

Blizzard, you do it to yourself you know.

Quote Originally Posted by hydrium View Post
    So the message of this video was that victims shouldn't seek justice?

Blizzard, you do it to yourself you know.
    Bloo bloo bloo if you don't let Tyrande kamehameha Sylvanas with a moon laser you LITERALLY support rape!

You people are disgusting..

I cannot wait for all to dance in a circle around Sylvanas like she was innocent all this time.

Appalling.

So Elune a god in the material world and who knew motherfuckers were still dying in the universe, heard her sisters pleas for help and instead of thinking there was a problem in the Shadowlands just assumed more people needed to die?

10+ Year Old Account
    10,000 years of worship of this goddess and what do the Night Elves get? Sacrificed into the anima grinder with the expectation they'll satisfy the greed of some random Botani looking gardener of the afterlife who prioritises herself over the souls that grow in her gardens and has to pushed to even give up a little to save vital creatures (Ysera). Apparently Elune also didn't know about the Arbiter if she expected all the souls would just go to Ardenweald and especially didn't bother to check if they went elsewhere.

Amazing character assassination from the first appearance "I did help, by failing the people who worshipped me.". Also it really shows the Night Elves are the 'favoured' when they're the ones being used up instead of the several other confirmed planets as of Shadowlands that also worship her. Great that the Night Warrior also met expectations and literally went nowhere as well.

Well that was...something.

Sure glad it affirmed my choice to play FF14 instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Danuel View Post
    Holly shit! It's so damn "whatever", even the trashy story from BFA was more entertainment than this boring and pointless thing.
    No, but nice try.

Aaaand the video is delisted.

Honestly, I'm starting to agree with people saying WoW should be put on ice for a year or two. Even without the horrific stuff coming out about the company as a whole, the game is off the rails, on fire, and headed for the canyon's edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivarr View Post
    Saw this gem in the Youtube comments:

Thought this one was even better and more on point.

Quote Originally Posted by Garymorilix View Post
    And by the by the way, it's not like Elune is a delivery service. She does not ferry souls into the Shadowlands.
    She just knew the Night Elves so she let them die knowing they would 90% end up in Ardenweald.
    They didn't. End of the story.
    She doesn't just 'know' the Night Elves, this video emphasises they are her most favoured children. For her not to guard over them would mean that doing so would be an insurmountable challenge. However considering her own sister founded Ardenwaeld, Elune's inability to verify whether or not her 'most favoured children' seems to warrant an entire cut-scene of its own to explain.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post

Thought this one was even better and more on point.
    People trying to turn "personal vengeance isn't justice" into some meta narrative about Blizzard now? When it's the same principle as the justice system for most of the world operates on? It's not "the victims shouldn't seek justice" as much as "the victims shouldn't hunt down and kill the person responsible and call it justice". But cool cool.